gottibme is offline Associate Member

klitchko needs to step it up

ok ok,I strongly congratulate wladimir klitchko for regaining his spot in the heavyweight division,that brock tko was a very impressive tko,and his recent victories but to me he still needs to get a crack at corrie saunders who abused him badly back in 02 or 03,and brewster who he simply gassed and got jacked up by in the 5th round,he needs to avenge those and not to mention fight a much improved sam peter and he has my full respect,come on klitchko avenge those losses thats what true champions do not run around them

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    I still feel that peter should of gotten the win for knocking him down 4 times,anyway though klitchko he needs to do that and he has my ut most respect

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Cory Sanders is 41 and has fought once in 2 1/2 years so no need for the champion to fight an old retired fighter. Peter threw illegal punches to the back of the head ( that was 2 of the 3 knock downs) so other than his constant cheating Peter was owned every round. If peter gets a belt then hell yes lets see them fight again.

Unification....nothing else maters now.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Dont forget Holyfields back on the scene now

Thread Information