Thread: Wei***n Pics

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Wei***n Pics

Is it me or does Chuck just look worse every time? Look at his lower a**omen, wtf?

Looks like the partying and "nyquil" isn't to nice to him huh?
    ***No source checks!!!***

goose is offline Banned
    Watched it on UFC site.Was shocked with his condition.Still lean tho.I noticed he was so eager to get his clothes back on.

Quil is offline Member
    Yeah, some serious distention going on there...wonder what he's been taking?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    They both look shitty, like pizza boxes. Atleast Chuck has some bulge.....wish it was up at his chest though.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

kihop is offline Associate Member
    yeah that is one weird looking gut...

Dana looks like he put on some weight, kinda looks like james gandolfini from the sopranoes in that pic.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wei***n Pics-i.jpg  

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Looks like he swallowed a bowling ball.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    They both look shitty, like pizza boxes. Atleast Chuck has some bulge.....wish it was up at his chest though.

They both cut some serious weight to make 205lbs, you will see Rampage looking much thicker tonight come fight time, same as Chuck. His gut will still stick out but his chest and arms will be a little bigger to help offset that look.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah Chuck does not look in good shape at all in those pics.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    They both cut some serious weight to make 205lbs, you will see Rampage looking much thicker tonight come fight time, same as Chuck. His gut will still stick out but his chest and arms will be a little bigger to help offset that look.
    Most 205's cut some serious weight. I think chuck is the bigger of the two weight wise(not saying muscle wise) just heavier.

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter
    Most 205's cut some serious weight. I think chuck is the bigger of the two weight wise(not saying muscle wise) just heavier.

Yeah, he is. I have met Rampage a few times and he is around my height and moderately big. Wanderlei though is just like a bulldog when you meet him. A little shorter than Rampage but just real thick.

Chuck is 6'2 and probably walks around 220-225lbs. Rampage has been as high as 230lbs and that was right before his second fight with Wanderlei when they met in the ring after the Kondo fight.

I gotta run..its almost time guys...

Later

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    man chuck has a huge gut, but w/e he will still win!!!!

anyone see the offical ufc 71 site??? it shows chuck with huge 6 pack abs!! man dude but seriously why does he look so sickly....

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    They both walk around at around 225-230. Page is a lot more muscular but this isn't a physique contest (remember Kevin Randleman). I've met both several times (even did some bodyguard work for Liddell during an interview here in Vegas a while back). I've noticed in fighting it's the longer guys who are the most devastating punchers. Many boxing examples prove this (Bernard Hopkins, Larry Holmes, Kelly Pavlik, Tito Trinidad, Tommy Hearns, etc.).

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    They both walk around at around 225-230. Page is a lot more muscular but this isn't a physique contest (remember Kevin Randleman). I've met both several times (even did some bodyguard work for Liddell during an interview here in Vegas a while back). I've noticed in fighting it's the longer guys who are the most devastating punchers. Many boxing examples prove this (Bernard Hopkins, Larry Holmes, Kelly Pavlik, Tito Trinidad, Tommy Hearns, etc.).
    Or a young belfort. Also I agree with your idea on long guy being the most devasting punchers. Once again a great post. Chuck does have some monkey arms.

chuck not looking so good and by now NOT doing so good...who's sleeping now...

Thread Information