gottibme is offline Associate Member

shogun rua Vs rampage jackson 2 who would win?

they are talking about shogun fighting rampage after shogun gets his first fight or two down in the ufc,shogun handed rampage a bad defeat in there first encounter so who do you think would win and why?

str8clownin is offline New Member
    If you'd asked me a week ago I would have said Shogun easily...but after seeing Rampage this past weekend I don't know. It seems like Rampage is much more focused and was mentally prepared for Chuck, so I think that maybe that will carry over from here on out. And if thats the case I think Rampage could make a long run with the belt, so at his point I gotta say Rampage.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shogun

test_cyp is offline Associate Member
    Rampage had the best game face I have ever seen before he fought Chuck. He knows what this belt means at the current time with all the success of the UFC.

Don't be so sure that Shogun will just roll through everyone in the 205 division.

Rampage said he had an injury going into the Shogun fight. This might be worth noting.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    I dont mind who wins there both worthy of being champions

Vader79 is offline Junior Member
    I'd love to see that fight. I was bit disappointed with the first one as Rampage didn't look himself and was complaining fairly early in the fight that his rib was broken. He basically just took an ass whooping.

I love to watch Shogun fight, but I'm really interested to see him fight more under the 'unified' rules i.e. no stomps no soccer kicks, which Shogun has used to finish many opponents. I know he didn't have any problems with these rules against Randleman and Overeem, but I can't help but feel he's lost some major tools.

I'd hope to see rampage win, but I still think Shogun has too much. TKO 2nd Round.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    I wasn't able to tell if Ramage is on Shogun's level last Saturday. He caught Chuck not even 2 min into the fight, how can everyone be so sure that Rampage is the best he's ever been? I think the fight can go either way and wouldn't be suprised if either dominated the other.

Box This* is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    I wasn't able to tell if Ramage is on Shogun's level last Saturday. He caught Chuck not even 2 min into the fight, how can everyone be so sure that Rampage is the best he's ever been? I think the fight can go either way and wouldn't be suprised if either dominated the other.
    Ask Chuck if he feels Rampage is ready Shogun

Should be a good fight if it happens

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I would still favor Shogun due to his overall skill set and cardio. His aggressive and varied attacks are alot to handle.

With that said; Shogun is not going to "walk" through Rampage or Chuck etc...

It's a fight and there is no easy "walk" through fights anymore.
    ***No source checks!!!***

mullcap is offline Junior Member
    wand and shogun wrote the book on how to demolish rampage i dont see them losing.

Thread Information