Mark Yager is offline Junior Member

Royce Sakuraba 2 tonight...

Any thoughts on this? I'm a big Royce Gracie fan so I hope he pulls it off. Plus it'll be my first time watching him fight live so I'm amped like a mofo.

orton4 is offline Member
    im takin saku again... royce is passed his prime. plus saku has been training with chute boxe so im sure his striking game is up to par!

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont see royce doing much, hes way past his prime and he knows it but his name on cards will still draw alot of attention and business, therefore we still see him fighting. im more interested in seeing brock attempt mma

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Royce will always have is place in MMA for me he is a legend and has done a lot better then Shamrock in is whole career.

I am a saku fan has well, so i guess i will just sit down and enjoy this fight.

There first fight was an all out war in Pride GP 2000 but that was 7 years ago.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    gotta go with saku. he gonna stomp gracie out chute boxe style

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    saku i think will win. Although i will be watching as royce is amazing to watch. How old is he 40? Still competeing, wow

Ladies Man is offline Junior Member
    wait where is this fight taking place, is it on TV and what venue

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I just watched their first fight and goddamn it was awfult o watch. Royce got punked for 1.5hrs

There is nothing he can do to win this fight. It would have to be a work in order for Royce to come out the winner tonight.

I am still debating whether i wanna pay to watch Royce get clowned again.

Royce couldn't break a wet paper towel with his strikes.

If you are picking Royce to win i have no choice but to assume you have not seen any of his recent fights or his fight with Sakuraba.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Royce will always have is place in MMA for me he is a legend and has done a lot better then Shamrock in is whole career.

I am a saku fan has well, so i guess i will just sit down and enjoy this fight.

There first fight was an all out war in Pride GP 2000 but that was 7 years ago.

I wouldn't say he has done better than Ken. What has Royce done? He hasn't subbed anybody in over 11yrs.

Ken at least fought top level competition while Royce was fighting Akebono fror gods sake.

BWAAA did you see that 1st fight that NFL dude got KTFO! gawd dayum he was out for a minute just sleeping then gets taken of in stretcher holy sh!t lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Bologna
    BWAAA did you see that 1st fight that NFL dude got KTFO! gawd dayum he was out for a minute just sleeping then gets taken of in stretcher holy sh!t lol...

I dont find it funny one but. K-1 is not helping the sport with all these stupid ****ing matchups.

Why do these up and coming/new fighters (Morton) get put on such high profile cards? It only hurts the fighter and the sport..i can only imagine the review in the news tomorrow on that fight.

Dude how can it hurt the sport if everyone's enjoying it, except you for some reason... Every fight so far has been exciting I love it!

Idunno is offline Banned
    yup, we LOVED teh event!!! We got a pic of my Fiancee with Rampage, Jake Shields, and Royce and got a pick of Nick Cage and Dr 90210...

Dude how can it hurt the sport if everyone's enjoying it, except you for some reason... Every fight so far has been exciting I love it!

If you have to ask then that say's it all.

I wasn't asking you a question did you see a "?" and I was holding back on what I really wanted to say to you just to be nice...

Please, S T F U !

ftony is offline Associate Member
    Who is airing this fight!!!!!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wasn't asking you a question did you see a "?" and I was holding back on what I really wanted to say to you just to be nice...

Please, S T F U !

Dude how can it hurt the sport if everyone is enjoying it is a question if you ask me.

Thread Information