johnq is offline Associate Member

hatton vs castillo

whos going to win boys, i think hatton to busy for him, hatton on points

ccsranker is offline New Member
    i think castillo is on the downside of his career. i mean, there's a finite number of BIG, punishing fights he can put his body/brain through and after 60+ fights and some brutal clashes, i don't think he can stick with hatton's non-stop mauling and swarming style. i see castillo putting up a good fight early on but running out of gas by the middle rounds.

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    I think Hatton as well but i'm still not convinced with him. I don't think castillo will run out of gas at all, he can go toe to toe and if he's able to cut the ring and make it into fight. I think he might just pull an upset...

maxiimus is offline Associate Member
    i think Hatton will win but im hoping Castillo does!!!! Hatton needs to be brought back down to earth and he is a dirrty fighter... hate his style !!!!

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    The only thing i like about Hatton is when he rips the body. He's a vicious body puncher

how can you not like hattons style, hes exciting to watch, hes always applying pressure, and his body punchers, they make my eyes water. i think hes prepared properly this time. hatton all the way hes to good for him.

maxiimus is offline Associate Member
    dont like him cause his a rabbit puncher,

low blow galore's!!!

ccsranker is offline New Member
    Cotto/Hatton would be a terrific match-up as well (tho Cotto may be too big nowadays) since both fighters are in their prime. Imagine them trading brutal hooks to the body and pressing forward non-stop.

But boxing rarely pits two great fighters in their prime against one another ... it's mostly old guard vs. new guard, up-and-comer vs. over-the-hill, one-last-paycheck vs. resume-booster.

yeah theirs some good fights out there for hatton.

ectomorph28 is offline Associate Member
    Hatton will win this in a UD. Castillo has been through too many wars and eventually that takes a huge toll. Hes never been the same since his fights with Corrales.

Hatton looks to be in amazing shape and im looking forward to this fight. I love Castillo but I just dont think he has enough. If Hatton avoids the hugging, clinching that hes been doing in his recent fights and exchanges with Castillo it could be a Fight of the Year candidate. These fighters never go backward, they always go forward. They are two aggressive fighters and thats why people are predicting a good fight.

Thread Information