$$TML 4 LIFE$$ is offline Associate Member

Bisping comments on his fight with Hammil

The following is from Bisping.tv, the official website of Ultimate Fighter 3 winner Michael Bisping:

As most people will of seen the fight with me and Hamil was a close one. I have seen the controversy surroun ding the decision so obviously have to reply. I personally feel he won round 1 and I took rounds 2 and 3. That said it was close and can I understand how some people would think differently. On the night I was given the decision and he wasnt, on another occasion it could of been different.

Looking at message boards it appears that some ( major understatement) people are pissed off about my comments afer the fight. Looking back I should of given hammil more credit as he fought a great fight and has improved his all round game a hell of a lot. What you have to remember is though the adrenalin was running through my veins, I had fought a hard fight and was obviously happy to get the decision. I would like to take this oportuninty to say well done to Matt for fighting great and bringing the fight to me big time, I should have commented on this on the night.

I have contacted the UFC and stated I would like to rematch Hammill at everyones earliest convenience as Im sure most of you know, no fighter wants a win when the decision is debateable. I am happy for the fight to take place where ever, and look forward to settling the score once and for all. I personally feel we put on a great fight for the fans and perhaps people should focus on this more.

I apologise to all my fans who feel let down by anyhting at the weekend, hey Im a young man with alot of emotion and sometimes say things in the heat of the moment.

I’d like to say thanks to everyone who has sent me there messages. Theres been to many to reply to them all. I will say this though, if Matt Hammils gonna cut me next time he might need a carving knife as Ive definately got thicker skin over the last few days.

After the fight I had a few beers with my freinds and made my way home with all my team. I’d like to say thanks to everyone at the Wolfslair for their continued help and support. Thanks to Team rampage for all there help at big bear and thanks to all my sponsors(tapout,Affliction, premier security and xyience).

Right now Im spending some quality time with my kids as its been hard being away from them for so long.Gonna take a week or so off (gotta let the bruises heel) and then its back to the gym.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Thats good, because he def. did not deserve the win!! That was BS!!
    Oh well, it will make for a good rematch!!!

Idunno is offline Banned
    this is better than nothing but he is still the first person I have seen be this much of a d1ck (that wasn' already considered to be a d1ck) and to blame it on teh adrenaline is kinda lame but semi-understadable.. I still think he was showing his true colors...

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getpaid
    Thats good, because he def. did not deserve the win!! That was BS!!
    Oh well, it will make for a good rematch!!!
    I agree. In the third round I thought that Bisping had to do a submission or a KO to win. I wanted Bisping to win and he did but Mat Hamill was better in this fight. We have to wait and see what happends in the rematch.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    He got his ass kicked. Looks like MMA is finally getting kicked off it's soap box when it comes to garbage decisions.

The bigger UFC gets, the more corrupt the sport will become. Just like boxing.

Thread Information