nyckid is offline Junior Member

Tim Sylvia Pulls No Punches

At UFC 77 former two time UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia will make his return to the octagon against undefeated Contender Brandon “The Truth” Vera. In this must read exclusive a confident Timmy pulls no punches: predicting the round he will knock out Vera in, why Pride fighters are overrated, and why he thinks UFC fighters are under paid. All this and much more

http://fightbeat.com/article_detail.php?AT=517

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Decent interview, for some reason never liked the guy but he seemed more likable after reading his interview.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    Decent interview, for some reason never liked the guy but he seemed more likable after reading his interview.
    I have hung around Tim quite a bit. At first I did not like him, but since I have got to know him, he is a genuine guy. He will be a great guy when he gets me my "good" tickets to a UFC event..........

fdrx7man is offline Member
    i still think tims an arse.. ive been nothing but nice to the guy when i see him out and its always like ohh hi and why the f u talking to me.. just cocky really.. maybe if ya know him more its possible but if ya first meet him hes arrogant and thinks his shi* dont stink

JMO tho maybe he has changed some i seen him after this fight and he seemed cooler but still.. one time nice vs 20 not so nice dont make me change my mind just yet!

Thread Information