westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

wanderlei vs chuck fight

I watched the chuck and wandy fight for the first time tonight and im not a fan of either of em but before the third round wandy was winning. Joe "the tool" rogan made it seem like chuck was winning and dominating. When chuck fell on his ass, that was not a slip, it was a clear knock down. Third round wanderlei gassed and got caught with the spinning back fist and was dominated after... but he's a tough son of a bitch!!!! but i still wouldnt give it a 8/10 round, and i think wanderlei had the first two. And if you guys dont agree... i dont give a

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I really wish it would have been a 5 round fight, we could have seen a TKO i'm sure in 5 rounds from either of them.

When it goes to the judges, we all judge it different. The good thing is, when it goes to the judges we normally see a rematch!

Viper1 is offline New Member
    Go Chuck!

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    I was frikkin disappointed mannnn....
    I wanted wandy all the way...much respek to Chuck.

killerreed187 is offline New Member
    wand is the man, If they where fighting in the pride, (which is no longer and they allowed head stomps and soccer kicks) Chuck would have got an ass whippin. I THINK

mmmmma is offline Junior Member
    ufc rules are gay.

Zidjahn is offline New Member
    i almost cried when i saw chuck look up at the clock and take wandie to the ground. he was only there to score points and pull off a win. it should of been wandierlie

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I didn't even have to read all this before finding the urge to pose a question for you.

If you like MMA, how can you not be a fan of Chuck or Wanderlei?

I'm baffled at that statement. Two of the hardest hitting ass kickers in MMA and Wanderlei is always exciting win/lose.
    ***No source checks!!!***

maurlio i've been reading your post for a long time and you by far post up the best threads and have the most knowledge when it comes to mma. And you called me out on the fact i said that i wasn't a wanderlei or a liddell fan............. The fact is, Im the biggest f'n wanderlei fan and i was soo chocked when people were talking shit that wanderlei got worked in that fight. Especially that tool joe rogan, he made it seem like wanderlei wasn't hitting chuck with anything, it was complete bs man.

D-Bo Dre is offline Member
    Umm how long ago was this fight?!? Chuck won plain and simple..

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your first post says you are not a fan of either of those guys and now you say your the biggest f'n Wanderlei fan??

lol i know bro but i just didnt want to sound like i was giving silva the first two rounds just because i was a fan.... if that makes any sense

rush_604 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killerreed187 View Post
    wand is the man, If they where fighting in the pride, (which is no longer and they allowed head stomps and soccer kicks) Chuck would have got an ass whippin. I THINK

Im a pride fan and wanted nothin more than wanderlei to win.

Saying this how would soccer kicks and head stomps have been effective since chuck never went to the ground??? He slipped once or got caught, gotta look at the replay to be sure. But the soccer kciks or stomps weren't a factor.

What surprised me is that Wanderlei didnt try to utilize his clinch at all in this fight

Thread Information