HORSE~ is offline yeah

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Post fight interview
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li2HJ...eature=related

Both fighters very classy....

Incredible fight and fighters.... Much respect!!!!

liftinghard is offline Junior Member
    jens looked kinda slow

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    ok considering it was a wec fight

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Who cares if it was WEC or UFC? I've seen great fights from lots of different promotions.. Great fight my hat off to both fighters

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    great fight!! anyone know how old pulver is?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    ok considering it was a wec fight
    ????? have some respect bro, and which organization is a respectable one? I believe pulver has fought in all of them with success. you must explain this comment bro b/c that was a helluva fight and both fighters demonstrated great heart/talent/preperation/respect for one another and skill.

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Well I havent Watched yet but I sure hope LIL Evil Whooped HIS ASSSS!!!!!

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    Lil Evil is 33 he will be 34 in December.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2 View Post
    ????? have some respect bro, and which organization is a respectable one? I believe pulver has fought in all of them with success. you must explain this comment bro b/c that was a helluva fight and both fighters demonstrated great heart/talent/preperation/respect for one another and skill.
    I meant WEC fights are usually fighters who don't do the little things on the ground. That was a good fight...but many missed opportunities by both fighters. Definately better paced than most UFC fights though...i liked that.
    Last edited by zimmy; 06-05-2008 at 01:49 PM.

STEROIDMD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftinghard View Post
    jens looked kinda slow
    I don't think he's slow. I think Faber made him look slow.

jsinur7 is offline Member
    faber is just a new kinda fighter for pulver to deal with... faber pulver 2 pulver will destroy him now that he's tsted the waters... faber is over rated... only person more overrated is matt hughes..

Gettothechoppa is offline New Member
    I was suprised that pulver didn't come alot harder in the fight. As mentioned before I think he had no idea what to expect with faber. I was very impressed with fabers hands he realy hasnt looked that good with them as he did in this fight. I think a 2 fight would really explain alot but honestly I think faber will win again even though I root for pulver. I saw faber on his little work out tour he did for the wec at a local gym and his work outs are unreal the kid is a monster of cardio!

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Classic show of respect between 2 fighters AWSOME

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    faber is just a new kinda fighter for pulver to deal with... faber pulver 2 pulver will destroy him now that he's tsted the waters... faber is over rated... only person more overrated is matt hughes..
    Faber has a 21-1 record and has been the WEC champ that no one has been able to stop yet at his weight class. Matt hughes is a multi-time welterweight champion and a future hall of famer..he's just slowed down in his last 2 fights. I can't see where you would get the idea that they're overrated.

Tito Ortiz, Diego Sanchez, Chris Leben, and Kimbo Slice are some of the names that immediately come to mind when I think of the word "overrated".

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    I think that pulver was just outclassed by faber. I think matt hughes wasn't overrated for HIS time. Now that we have GSP and Thiago in this class, it's another level. Matt hughes even in his prime is nowhere near GSP in his prime.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    AGREED!

IMO, faber would get wrecked in the UFC. i know hes fighting at 145 and would have to move up to 155, but i wasnt impressed in his fight vs pulver. last year, bj penn basically dominated pulver, then jens turns around and gives faber a decent fight. pretty much saying that penn (UFCs best) shouldnt have too much trouble at all vs faber (WEC best by far)

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Matt Hughes overrated? How about crocop? Or Tito? I would love to see Penn vs. faber, do not know how would win,but IMO faber fast pace would be h**l to deal with.

rush_604 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    AGREED!

IMO, faber would get wrecked in the UFC. i know hes fighting at 145 and would have to move up to 155, but i wasnt impressed in his fight vs pulver. last year, bj penn basically dominated pulver, then jens turns around and gives faber a decent fight. pretty much saying that penn (UFCs best) shouldnt have too much trouble at all vs faber (WEC best by far)
    For BJ's fight against Sherk he trained with many great wrestlers that would mimmick seans style. One of them was Urijah. Penns camp said that Urijah was giving Penn the most difficult time. I know there is no way He would beat BJ, but Urijah is one hell of a fighter.

The fight I would love to see probably more than any other fight is Urijah Vs. Kid Yammamoto. I see Kid winning though.

Thread Information