Jojoe is offline Associate Member

Anyone from the midwest?

Huge fight this weekend In Chicago. It's called Adrenaline & 3 fighters that I train with are fighting in the Sears Center in Hoffman Estates IL. It's close to Chicago and It'll be an awesome time I gurantee. Not to mention the huge after fight parties as well. Terry Martin (UFC fighter) "Herc Haye's, Mike Russo (Pride fighter) & Brian Gassaway will be fightng on the card. If ya can make it you'll have an awesome time. I'm still hurt so I won't be fighting for some time. Stop by the Flo booth for free T's and score some free intro classes. Look forward to seeing you guys there if ya can make it and thanks for the support.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    What day? What time? I would love to go

Awe sorry bout that It's this Sat the 14th I think it starts at 7 or 8

Yeah GSP is a way cool guy. Meet him a bunch of times at a bunch of UFC fights. But the night was ours for the taking. All 3 guys from our gym won. Terry Martin byt DQ (guy kicked him in the nuts 3 times), Herc by decision & Russo submitted Jason Guida in the 1st round via neck crank. Awesome times. I'm healing up well. Nolt gonna fight 225 anymore. Coach wants me at 185-190 but I guess he'll have to settle for 205 cause I likes to eat & hate to diet LOL. Take care guys

Thread Information