BTM0085 is offline Associate Member

Rampage rematch?

Hey dudes, why was there never a rematch signed or Rampage and Griffin? I mean i personally thought Rampage won the fight, and im sure others did too..Why no rematch? usually when the champion loses the title in a disputable ashion theres a rematch signed immedietely? evans should fight silva .

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Cause the UFC loves Chuck.

Well actually, Dana loves Chuck.

They made the Evans vs. Chuck fight be for the #1 contenders spot. Evans won, he fights Forrest.

Im sure the winner of Wand vs. Page will get the next shot. Unless they give a handme down to Machida.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    That sounds about right. Dana has always taken care of his boy chuck, but it looks like chuck is done.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way rampage won that fight. Griffin won easily Rampage got his knee ****ed up and never recovered fully. Rampage will move back into contention quickly though. He very well could win the re-match but he lsot the first fight no question.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Be sure that this rematch will happen somewhere down the line.

Forrest deserve everything he has right now, he is pure talent this guy and has a heart has big has a house, he looks like a really cool guy to and theses funny jokes he makes.

Hell i cant wait for that rematch to happen, i feel there first fight was a very close fight.

Injustice is everywhere not only at my job LOL, makes me sick to see a talent like Werdum get released and a guy like Chuck still around after losing is last couple of fights.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BTM0085 View Post
    Hey dudes, why was there never a rematch signed or Rampage and Griffin? I mean i personally thought Rampage won the fight, and im sure others did too..Why no rematch? usually when the champion loses the title in a disputable ashion theres a rematch signed immedietely? evans should fight silva .
    I Like Page a lot but even I could not deny that he lost that fight in practically every aspect.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Page should be ashamed of himself with his performace and techniqe fighting Forrest.

Page has a great chin, awsome knock out power.

Forrest also has a great chin, but has very little knock out power.

Page was not agressive enough....if a guy can't knock you out, swing for the fences.

The fight was close, Forrest poked in some shots, but none of which were devistating. I could see the fight going either way, a split, but the way the judges scored it was a little off I felt.

^^^ Page was off that night.

Trying to stand there and box with Forrest. He didnt want to go to the ground with hm for some reason. Maybe because of Forrest's BJJ being better than his.

Either way, Rampage didnt look good that night. All night long, Forrest was getting his shots off first.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    It was a great fight that was to close to call. Some would give the edge to the champ but I thought Forrest fought a smarter fight and was rewarded for the better game plan. The kicks made the difference in my mind.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by BTM0085 View Post
    I agree,,,,that was a very close fight that I think could have went either way.

Unfortunately for Page he is going to have to beat Wandy in order to get that rematch

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    the intensity that rampage trains at is unbelievable. Hes in liverpool, england, uk at the moment. I recently went to a local north west cage fighting event and bispin and rampage were there and they did a short training piece in the interval for the night. Afterwards they came ringside too, was well mad, sitting like 10 meters away from me! Apparently they train in widnes, about 15 mile away from me. il post a pic if i can.

Did Rampage appear to be in good shape? I know the knock in the past was that he hated training and has showed up not in prime shape in the past. We all know that will not happen to Wand so I think that is one of Silva's definate advantages. I think the new camp might be just what page needs. I hope Wand can make it 3 for 3.

IDK... Page has looked off since he came to the UFC. I mean he didnt have a good fight with Eastman. He did beat Chuck but that fight was like 2 minutes long.

And i personally think he lost the Hendo fight.

And then he gets beat by Forrest in a fight where he looks like shit.

Maybe this new camp is what he needs, but me personally?

I think Wand goes 3/3 that night.

Not to mention the legal issues he has here in CA? He's in some deep shit here....

I thought he looked rusty against Eastman but came on strong. I agree that I think Hendo won but I thought that was a really good fight with both of them being on top of their game. I do think that the legal stuff is probably weighing on his mind and might effect the outcome. Either way honestly I feel that Wand is the better fighter and will pull out the victory

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    soz took so long heres the photos from the fighting event. i did security at it, got these at differnt points of the night i.e. at the event and at the "afterparty" if u call it that.lol. me and rampage, and me and bisping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rampage rematch?-n1176051893_30185302_4048.jpg   Rampage rematch?-n1176051893_30298176_6866.jpg  

^^^ Nice pics brother!

higherdesire is offline Banned
    No way Rampage won the griffin fight. Rematch? Let's get it on. Chuck has gotten a LOT of tough breaks up until he finally got his title shot. He is over now in my opinion though. I got love for him but he has lost too much latley to be a contender for anything. BTW the way Brock lesner acted at the end of the Heath herring fight was utterly classless. I really thought that his wieght was the only advantage over the crazyhorse. I would love to see that rematch becasue I think Heath can take him if he can stay off the ground.

After the 28th I am not sure that Rampage will be as pretty as in those pics...Go Wandy!

Rampage is going to lose and lose bad on the 27th to the axe murder.....

Heath is a tough guy and has fought a who's who of the heavyweight division but he has never fared that well against the top guys and like it or not Brock is now one of the top guys. Heath was over overwhelmed that entire fight.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    still trying to figure out what griffin/jackson fight op watched where rampage won????

what fight were you watching jimmyinkedup....based on that remark i am starting a new thread and we will see what the people on the forum think....

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ *L* ok....

I believe that fight could have been called either way. No right or wrong answer in my mind. Maybe it's payback for the Page vs Hendo fight that I thought Hendo possibly won

higherdesire is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    Heath is a tough guy and has fought a who's who of the heavyweight division but he has never fared that well against the top guys and like it or not Brock is now one of the top guys. Heath was over overwhelmed that entire fight.
    tru dat. But if you watch it the only thing heath couldn;t deal with was that 40 lbs. He took all brock gave out and almost caught him a couple of times. If it weren;t for the wieght Heath could have won. Unfortunatley for heavy weights there are no alternatives. This is a problem only the heavywieghts have. No way around it though.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    war you really think hendo won that fight? as i remember it, rampage out wrestled him the entire time and neither really did all that much damage

that fight was easily as close as the Griffen fight. The cool thing about Hendo is he can beat anyone from 185 to Heavy....just ask Nog

Rampage lost both IMO...

He for sure lost the Hendo fight. Seriously watch it again and tell me Hendo doesn't win

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been off on my predictions as of late, but i'm going with Rampage on this one... hes looking to avenge himself..

war you called that one right...rockinred i hope you are wrong but we will see

Both were really close but I do feel that he lost both as well. Hopefully Saturday night won't need to go to the judges.

Thread Information