livewire57 is offline Associate Member

Three SICK cards in a row, good job UFC!

UFC 92, an unbelievable and historic blood bath between Brock Lesnar and Randy Couture
    UFC Fight for the Troops, an unexpected action packed night of carnage, KO's, and a few freak injuries
    and now possibly the best card in recent memory, with two title fights on the main card, UFC 93!!!

Man I'm so excited, 2 hours to go! Thank you Dana for putting these events together, couldn't have asked for a better card than this one. Too bad I'm stuck at my parents' house for the holidays and the nearest Hooters is 30 minutes away, but **** it I'm driving.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope that you drink to much and get pulled over on the way home! J/K.

I agree entirely but tonight was a rough watch. Nog getting beat by Mir? Wand getting absolutely put to sleep? Man those hurt. Hardonk looked okay and Kongo continues to look tough although he has no real chance against any contenders. Rashad is much better than I ever gave him credit for. Could Mir actually be for real?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    mir is no joke... he is very smart and take a big punch, plus he trains with the best of the best and fights seldom so their is not too much info on him.

There was plenty of info and it went like this...take him late in the round because he has no cardio, no heart, and limited stand-up. That being said, congrats to him for tonights victory. His stand-up was incredibly crisp and he stayed off the ground where he could have been at a disadvantage. Mir has come a long way.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    that blew my mind!

I guess the one positive is that it will set up a great rematch between Mir and Lesnar. I would have to think the edge this time around goes to Brock but should be interesting especially with Mir's improved stand-up

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    well see on mir...let someone take him into deep waters ...his conditioning has sucked past 1/2 way into 2nd round almost every fight ive seen him in . plus i dont like him *L*

^^^^Its like you speaking for me....

Thread Information