Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: lesnar vs fedor

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    give brock the credit where its due, i mean ya he is from the wwf, but that doesnt mean wrestlers from the wwf cant fight. brock knows what hes doin, theyre are plenty of other ufc fighters who talk sh*t all day long and no one says they are ruining the ufc. the guy just likes too talk smack, what ever i talk sh*t before i smack someones head in the ground. brocks the man, fedor is incredible though 50-50 i guess

icepick27 is offline Member
    ^^ agree

listen ... iam so tired of fighting with fedor fans ... my opion is a few years ago he was
    p4p the best, now i just think due to him fighting bums he definlitly aint .at heavyweight he does belong at the top #1 but i think he can be beat .. and i think lesnar can do it ,i also think machida can beat him to .... i know iam going way off the subject with this ,i just think he is awsome and he is a bad match up for him..people got to stop living in the past and give these new breed of fighters respect also ...and carwin is definlitly 1op 10 ,common......

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    listen ... iam so tired of fighting with fedor fans ... my opion is a few years ago he was
    p4p the best, now i just think due to him fighting bums he definlitly aint .at heavyweight he does belong at the top #1 but i think he can be beat .. and i think lesnar can do it ,i also think machida can beat him to .... i know iam going way off the subject with this ,i just think he is awsome and he is a bad match up for him..people got to stop living in the past and give these new breed of fighters respect also ...and carwin is definlitly 1op 10 ,common......
    I like Machida, quite a bit, but that doesn't change the fact that he'd be a rag doll in front of Fedor. You must not have ever fought or even wrestled to not realize what that kind of weight difference that makes in the cage. It's huge and short of a miracle it would just be a slaughter. Stop watching so much TV and reading so many MMA mags... those are just to make money and stir people up.. don't be the victim.

lostcause is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH View Post
    I like Machida, quite a bit, but that doesn't change the fact that he'd be a rag doll in front of Fedor. You must not have ever fought or even wrestled to not realize what that kind of weight difference that makes in the cage. It's huge and short of a miracle it would just be a slaughter. Stop watching so much TV and reading so many MMA mags... those are just to make money and stir people up.. don't be the victim.
    why would weight difference matter in machida vs fedor, but not in brock vs fedor? 20lbs vs 50lbs difference.

icepick is right about there being a new breed of heavyweights on the horizon. im talking 280lbs men who are quick and strong vs the old breed of 230lbs men who dont like to cut weight to make lhw. in 3 or 4 yrs you will not b able to compete at hw if you are under 250. IMO

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lostcause View Post
    why would weight difference matter in machida vs fedor, but not in brock vs fedor? 20lbs vs 50lbs difference.

icepick is right about there being a new breed of heavyweights on the horizon. im talking 280lbs men who are quick and strong vs the old breed of 230lbs men who dont like to cut weight to make lhw. in 3 or 4 yrs you will not b able to compete at hw if you are under 250. IMO
    there has been 265, 280, 300 pounds fighters since the beggining of the MMA... In Fact, most of the HW were above 240-250, just a few, like fedor and CC were good enough to make those giants fall. But in some point I agree... in the future, I think more athletic guys will join the sport, but athletic doesnt mean they can fight. Other way, boxing would've been full of olimpians runners, those are as athletic as they come, guess what, they can run, but they cant fight.

Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    there has been 265, 280, 300 pounds fighters since the beggining of the MMA... In Fact, most of the HW were above 240-250, just a few, like fedor and CC were good enough to make those giants fall. But in some point I agree... in the future, I think more athletic guys will join the sport, but athletic doesnt mean they can fight. Other way, boxing would've been full of olimpians runners, those are as athletic as they come, guess what, they can run, but they cant fight.
    i bet if you take those athletes and train them in mma for 5 years you will have one heck of a figter. and no you really havent had that many large heavyweights in mma, unless you count some of the freak shows in japan, so idk what you have been watching. i can only think of 2 ufc champs over 250 lbs, tim and brock and none from pride. with the popularity of mma growing and also the purses, you will start to see many more super athletes coming over from football and basketball.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Hung Man Choi never had the belt?

but he beat Cansenco....

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Ninja View Post
    but he beat Cansenco....
    idk if athletic would apply to hong. im ready for him to fight shaq tho.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    i bet if you take those athletes and train them in mma for 5 years you will have one heck of a figter. and no you really havent had that many large heavyweights in mma, unless you count some of the freak shows in japan, so idk what you have been watching. i can only think of 2 ufc champs over 250 lbs, tim and brock and none from pride. with the popularity of mma growing and also the purses, you will start to see many more super athletes coming over from football and basketball.
    Where would those guys make more money, boxing or running? there are ppl who was born to fight, and there are those that werent. Over 250? Kerr, Mir, , Ricco, Shilt, Barnett, HH, Tim just some... is not true that most of the HWs were small, only Fedor, CC and Couture were small and accomplished HWs.

THANKS ... I know aint it funny how they do that , and machida aint that much smaller if smaller at all he is just in shape a fedor is a slob ,but fedor is superman he is so strong iam shure he can just melt lesnar ,and all the other heavyweights with lazer beeems from his eyes .. get off his dick,time has past the sport has changed , and lesnar and sylvia were the only really big heavyweight champs ...and u act like fedor is so much bigger and stronger then machida i bet u if he trimmed down to light heavyweight ,he would be a average size LHW

Quote Originally Posted by roid_rage View Post
    Where would those guys make more money, boxing or running? there are ppl who was born to fight, and there are those that werent. Over 250? Kerr, Mir, , Ricco, Shilt, Barnett, HH, Tim just some... is not true that most of the HWs were small, only Fedor, CC and Couture were small and accomplished HWs.
    wrong. at the times when they were champs they were around 240, look it up on wikkipedia. they r 250 now, but they arent champs anymore.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    THANKS ... I know aint it funny how they do that , and machida aint that much smaller if smaller at all he is just in shape a fedor is a slob ,but fedor is superman he is so strong iam shure he can just melt lesnar ,and all the other heavyweights with lazer beeems from his eyes .. get off his dick,time has past the sport has changed , and lesnar and sylvia were the only really big heavyweight champs ...and u act like fedor is so much bigger and stronger then machida i bet u if he trimmed down to light heavyweight ,he would be a average size LHW
    Your so f*cking ignorant to say fedor is a slob? Have you ever seen the man gas? No, cause he hasnt.Brock has not been in deep water and beat up a aging couture, a over the hill heath herring and a paper tiger in Mir. Its true I thought Mir would win but stop acting like thats the end all be all of wins.

This guy is a complete idiot. Is there any way we can ban him on that alone? I'd trade all my years of loyalty for this one favor. Please?

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Your so f*cking ignorant to say fedor is a slob? Have you ever seen the man gas? No, cause he hasnt.Brock has not been in deep water and beat up a aging couture, a over the hill heath herring and a paper tiger in Mir. Its true I thought Mir would win but stop acting like thats the end all be all of wins.
    You're a smart guy I agree with you but to be honest I never though Mir had a chance, I felt like that ankle lock was his lucky salvation and they probably took that big dumb oaf back in the gym and showed him a few million times how to avoid it this time around. Besides a guy his size can afford to let his ankle break and then just hold onto the f*cker and not let him get up and beat him down before the round ends. That's what I'd see Fedor doing assuming anyone is capable of catching him in any submission, WHICH THEY HAVEN'T.

southmadejd is offline Member
    Fedor is a slob?!?!?!?!?! Are you f-cking joking?? Please don't make me go back to the Fedor f-cking your whore of a mom jokes or about him teabagging you.
    Last edited by southmadejd; 07-30-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    Fedor is a slob?!?!?!?!?! Are you f-cking joking?? Please don't make me go back to the Fedor f-cking your whore of a mom jokes or about him teabagging you.
    Lol. He's loosing friends and fast and the best part is he'll see why when Fedor leaves little emotional Brock crying in the middle of the Octagon... and the best part is he'll just give a friendly smile to the crowd and try to help him up. Gotta love the guy. How could you ever bet against him?

southmadejd is offline Member
    I know bro, it is hard to understand why so many people hate the man that is probably one of the most likeable guys in MMA.

I think Lesnar has something really good going for him and you will never hear me call him a slob and he is basically brand new in his career. And then this dumb ass (Icepick) is going to call a man that is 30-1 and an ambassador of the sport a slob. What a douchebag.

Quote Originally Posted by southmadejd View Post
    I know bro, it is hard to understand why so many people hate the man that is probably one of the most likeable guys in MMA.

I think Lesnar has something really good going for him and you will never hear me call him a slob and he is basically brand new in his career. And then this dumb ass (Icepick) is going to call a man that is 30-1 and an ambassador of the sport a slob. What a douchebag.
    Thank you. I just wish we could fast forward to the fight.

goose is offline Banned
    This guy is a complete idiot. Is there any way we can ban him on that alone? I'd trade all my years of loyalty for this one favor. Please?
    A slob,LOL.....

What a joke.Only an american could think like that.I cant even believe people think brock could win. Anything is possible in MMA, fedor has faced the best of the best.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    A slob,LOL.....

What a joke.Only an american could think like that.I cant even believe people think brock could win. Anything is possible in MMA, fedor has faced the best of the best.
    well i will say brock could win, and i'm a big Fedor fan.. I don't think he will win, but in some ways MMA is like rock-paper-scissors.... and though fedor for the most part is the one major break in that rule. the fact still remains most of the time we call a fighter great if he is 30-7.. because losing is part of the struggle of greatness..

with that being said, i do not believe brock is the person that can or will Fedor, but i am not ruling it out as something not worth watching.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    well i will say brock could win, and i'm a big Fedor fan.. I don't think he will win, but in some ways MMA is like rock-paper-scissors.... and though fedor for the most part is the one major break in that rule. the fact still remains most of the time we call a fighter great if he is 30-7.. because losing is part of the struggle of greatness..

with that being said, i do not believe brock is the person that can or will Fedor, but i am not ruling it out as something not worth watching.
    thats a solid post

To the guy that thinks fedor is a slob watch this.

http://www.mmatko.com/fedor-emeliane...t-documentary/

Sorry its been removed...........

thats a solid post

To the guy that thinks fedor is a slob watch this.

http://www.mmatko.com/fedor-emeliane...t-documentary/

Sorry its been removed...........
    I second that it is a solid post and he is just a man but one of the greatest men on this planet, not just as a fighter, but as a person as well. He has depth that most people could never come to understand and he deserves respect. Too bad about those links, they should just let them be and share them with the world but since they don't, icepick, you need to look him up on youtube before you make anymore comments. I think a lot of us find your comments very offensive and more than that just very ignorant and it is a shame that most Americans are so sheltered and misled. You're probably better off just watching WWE at least they can make your fantasies come true, but maybe there is hope for you yet, we'll see.

goose is offline Banned

thank you for posting that, i actually fallowed and watched them all...

i find it funny so many greats were on there talking about how amazing he is and his ungodly power... but yet some how people on here feel they know better then pro's and greats in the sport..

“It’s insanity to turn down a deal like this,” White said. “To turn down a deal like this, you don’t care about proving you’re the best in the world. You don’t want to fight the best in the world. You don’t care about money. How do you deal with something like that?”

he dont care about the fans ,why do you care about him .. if he did he would make the deal .... iam done with fedor

there are so many killer things going on in rthe ufc and mma to keep talking about this stiff.....like franklin vs vitor .. or 2 ufcs in agust ... iam done with talking about fedor

“It’s insanity to turn down a deal like this,” White said. “To turn down a deal like this, you don’t care about proving you’re the best in the world. You don’t want to fight the best in the world. You don’t care about money. How do you deal with something like that?”

he dont care about the fans ,why do you care about him .. if he did he would make the deal .... iam done with fedor
    Who sticks up for Dana White? If you didn't know already he's the greediest f*cker in the sport! I'm not going to claim to know what Fedor is being offered but I do know that UFC contracts are generally very very binding and limiting to their fighters (read Randy Couture's book, O but wait you'd have to be a real fan to take the time out to do that). Whatever amount he's asking for or whatever contract he's trying to get, HE DESERVES. Dana thinks throwing around a few words like that is going to pressure him into caving but it's not, they created another fighting league just to host him as a fighter here in the US because he needs exposure to the ignorant American fans so he can get paid what he deserves. You wanna call someone greedy talk about boxing and Floyd Mayweather or ANY boxer for that matter. MMA fighters don't get paid what they deserve in contrast to what the events rake in and Dana makes an absolute killing so read what you want, be a sheep and get in line, I'm sure there's plenty of room for another dip shlt that has no idea wtf he's talking about. If you're done talking about Fedor then piss off and quit posting in here like you know anything about the sport or the politics involved. I hope you get Syphilis.

Ice Pick could kick Fedors ass

Who sticks up for Dana White? If you didn't know already he's the greediest f*cker in the sport! I'm not going to claim to know what Fedor is being offered but I do know that UFC contracts are generally very very binding and limiting to their fighters (read Randy Couture's book, O but wait you'd have to be a real fan to take the time out to do that). Whatever amount he's asking for or whatever contract he's trying to get, HE DESERVES. Dana thinks throwing around a few words like that is going to pressure him into caving but it's not, they created another fighting league just to host him as a fighter here in the US because he needs exposure to the ignorant American fans so he can get paid what he deserves. You wanna call someone greedy talk about boxing and Floyd Mayweather or ANY boxer for that matter. MMA fighters don't get paid what they deserve in contrast to what the events rake in and Dana makes an absolute killing so read what you want, be a sheep and get in line, I'm sure there's plenty of room for another dip shlt that has no idea wtf he's talking about. If you're done talking about Fedor then piss off and quit posting in here like you know anything about the sport or the politics involved. I hope you get Syphilis.

listen i never siad fedor was greedy i seaid he was a bitch , and dont care about the fans ,as for dana white he is the best thing that ever happened tp mma you got to be one jelous mother ****er . i love people like you that hate on him AND THE UFC FIGHTERS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST AND because dana white is the boss of the biggest and best organzationin the world not too mention know one would even be talking about mma if it wasnt for him , while you were sitting around your house thinking of differnt ways to blow fedor ,dana white just went oout and signed like 15 new fighters to the ufc , so the contracts cant be that shitty , the ufc dont even need fedor hes not the best p4p not even close and if he comes to the ufc he might not even win a fight IMO! GO WATCH BODOG AND AFFLICTION ...

listen i never siad fedor was greedy i seaid he was a bitch , and dont care about the fans ,as for dana white he is the best thing that ever happened tp mma you got to be one jelous mother ****er . i love people like you that hate on him AND THE UFC FIGHTERS JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST AND because dana white is the boss of the biggest and best organzationin the world not too mention know one would even be talking about mma if it wasnt for him , while you were sitting around your house thinking of differnt ways to blow fedor ,dana white just went oout and signed like 15 new fighters to the ufc , so the contracts cant be that shitty , the ufc dont even need fedor hes not the best p4p not even close and if he comes to the ufc he might not even win a fight IMO! GO WATCH BODOG AND AFFLICTION ...
    Ignorance at its best.

Last organization left worth watching of course they are the best(ignorant statement part 2) yet chuck was owned twice by prides rampage. Randleman never did shit in pride yet he was a ufc champion. Bustamante owned chuck(anyone who says he wasnt robbed is an idiot) and was challenged in pride. Dan henderson pride fighter(even if he did fight in the ufc briefly) doing pretty damn well. Anderson silva fought in pride first and walked through the ufc's champion.

You know fedor would legitmize the heavyweight div.

If you dont think he would win a match your a f*cktard.

So go back into your room(the one down the hall from your moms room) bust out your punishment, affliction, tapout, one more round clothing line and sit down go over to sherdog and beat off to the fact tito is going to fight again. Then when your done stop and think, is this really how I want to live my life? When you done thinking about that come back and have a grown up convo and back your statements up with plausible arguements.

why is it every single MMA source has Fedor as the number 1 HW... and most have him as number 1 or 2 pound for pound... but yet Icepick, knows better then all of them..

do you not realize almost everybody in MMA says Fedor is the best? hell ****ing lesner said he was and thats why he wanted to fight him, because he wants to be tested against the best....

Icepick, dude i'm not picking on you.. but don't allow your love for one area of the sport, to cloud the fact that UFC is mostly only an american thing. and most fighters at some time or another leave UFC because they want to fight the best and all over. I agree UFC has brought MMA to american pop culture... but UFC is not the godfather of MMA nor does it hold so much that people should run to it hoping to be a part of it..

I cant believe dana is going has set up coleman vs tito. This is going to be like another Tito vs Shamrock. Some of these match ups are just stupid imo and this is one of them.

I don't hate Dana White, he does great, for himself, but that doesn't change the fact that it's only a matter of time before you have to look back at your silly posts and edit/delete all of them after Fedor can't be denied any longer because he will be the longest HW belt holder in the UFC. Sooner or later Dana will buckle and realize he's loosing more fans and money by NOT having him then by saving a few bucks or making people sign ridiculous contracts that run their lives for the next 5 years. I love UFC, I just want to see Fedor there and if Dana is so sure of himself and his new champ he should shell out whatever it would cost to get that one fight, it certainly can't be more than he's going to profit from it, so why the f*ck not. Just wait, it's a matter of time and just curious but did you take the time to watch the video our friend was so kind to post? If you did and you still don't understand, there's just no getting through that thick, possibly solid, skull of yours. The man is a beast, an absolute legend, and pound for pound, the greatest fighter in the world.

NAUTURAL GH Sooner or later Dana will buckle and realize he's loosing more fans and money by NOT having him then by saving a few bucks or making people sign ridiculous contracts that run their lives for the next 5 years. I love UFC,

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME A FEW RIDCULOUS CONTRAT.. THEY WANT TO CO PROMOTE ,THEY HAVE ONE FIGHTER AND THEY WANT HALF OF THE BUISNESS..THATS LIKE BRETT FARVE SAYING I WILLL GO TO THE VIKINGS BUT BESIDES THE MONEY YOU GIVE ME IN MY CONTRACT I WANT TO OWN HALF THE TEAM ... ARE YOU RETARTED

Quote Originally Posted by mn_fighter View Post
    Ignorance at its best.

Last organization left worth watching of course they are the best(ignorant statement part 2) yet chuck was owned twice by prides rampage. Randleman never did shit in pride yet he was a ufc champion. Bustamante owned chuck(anyone who says he wasnt robbed is an idiot) and was challenged in pride. Dan henderson pride fighter(even if he did fight in the ufc briefly) doing pretty damn well. Anderson silva fought in pride first and walked through the ufc's champion.

You know fedor would legitmize the heavyweight div.

If you dont think he would win a match your a f*cktard.

So go back into your room(the one down the hall from your moms room) bust out your punishment, affliction, tapout, one more round clothing line and sit down go over to sherdog and beat off to the fact tito is going to fight again. Then when your done stop and think, is this really how I want to live my life? When you done thinking about that come back and have a grown up convo and back your statements up with plausible arguements.

YOU ARE WAY OFF WHAT IAM TALKING ABOUT , BUT YOU KINDA PROVED MY POINT .
    Them fighters you named are true fighters they cam over to test them selfs to see if they are the best, fedor wont do that cause he dont have anything left and if he looses he is done , he rather fight nobodys and mop the floor with them and look good then fight real fighters .. you are brain washed into thinking fedor is so good ,he has sloppy stand up ,he keeps his hands down his summissions are real good , his cardio aint that good , and he is small for a light heavyweight... he is definltily not worth half of the ufc buisness .. he would of lost to andre arloski if AA didnt throw that knee , and fedor hit him with a hay maker with his eyes close ... he was gettting dominated in every aspect of that fight ... 4 years ago he was real good and even back then i thought he had some holes in his game the fight game has changed, fighters got bigger and better and he stayed the same.. and iam not going to call you a homo or say you live with your mom cause that is so corny ... this is my opinion ... i watched mma when no one else did and i love the sport ,and i know you do too ,, there are plenty of things we probaly agree on ,in this sport just not this .... i respect fedor as a fighter for what he has done , but i dont think he is the best anymore and i think he is a jerkoff for not fighting to prove he is the best for the fans

NAUTURAL GH Sooner or later Dana will buckle and realize he's loosing more fans and money by NOT having him then by saving a few bucks or making people sign ridiculous contracts that run their lives for the next 5 years. I love UFC,

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME A FEW RIDCULOUS CONTRAT.. THEY WANT TO CO PROMOTE ,THEY HAVE ONE FIGHTER AND THEY WANT HALF OF THE BUISNESS..THATS LIKE BRETT FARVE SAYING I WILLL GO TO THE VIKINGS BUT BESIDES THE MONEY YOU GIVE ME IN MY CONTRACT I WANT TO OWN HALF THE TEAM ... ARE YOU RETARTED
    they aren't asking for half the buisness.. what they want is half of the fights profit in which Fedor is in.. which is fair, if lesner and fedor would to fight the only reason it would be a world wide top seller is because of fedor.. and since he is not only 50percent of the members fighting, he is probably 80% of the reason people would get the pay per view... why should he not be able to ask for what he deserves? Fedor wil go down as the best HW if he does or doesnt fight brock.. and if you know anything about Fedor you would know the money and fame mean nothing to him. but what does mean something to him is making sure that the promotions that him and his friends and trianers work to build is successful..

point blank fedor does not need the UFC to be a legend. but the UFC does need him to fight in the UFC from them to try and justify their HWs...

every UFC former HW has left the UFC and ended up fighting Fedor, most of them being totally destoryed.. and the HW champs that haven't fought him admitt he is the best, even lesner has....

Icepick, i'm about the only one that does not just bash you.. but come on man, you are going way off the deep end to say Fedor is garabage, and that he is scared or whatever..... in fact it has come out that the contract said to be offered wasn't really offered...... dana white might not need fedor, but he sure as hell wants him more than you would like to admitt..

and in the AA fight he was not being dominated, true he was staying out of reach of his kicks which caused him to throw about three sloppy ass hooks.. but the point still being a win is a win is a win.. doesnt matter how it comes. for the first min of the fight they danced around the right, the next 90seconds they were locked up and landed the same amount of knee's and short arm punches, in fact fedor stoped AA on what should have been an easy take down.. and when AA did get a good lick on fedor he moved in for the kill and fedor knocked him out (not eyes closed)... was it a sloppy fight, yes.. did it show that fedor has no desire to get into a kicking match, yes.. did it show a small weakness somebody could try to use, yes... did fedor win, YES

Quote Originally Posted by quarry206 View Post
    they aren't asking for half the buisness.. what they want is half of the fights profit in which Fedor is in.. which is fair, if lesner and fedor would to fight the only reason it would be a world wide top seller is because of fedor.. and since he is not only 50percent of the members fighting, he is probably 80% of the reason people would get the pay per view... why should he not be able to ask for what he deserves? Fedor wil go down as the best HW if he does or doesnt fight brock.. and if you know anything about Fedor you would know the money and fame mean nothing to him. but what does mean something to him is making sure that the promotions that him and his friends and trianers work to build is successful..

point blank fedor does not need the UFC to be a legend. but the UFC does need him to fight in the UFC from them to try and justify their HWs...

every UFC former HW has left the UFC and ended up fighting Fedor, most of them being totally destoryed.. and the HW champs that haven't fought him admitt he is the best, even lesner has....

Icepick, i'm about the only one that does not just bash you.. but come on man, you are going way off the deep end to say Fedor is garabage, and that he is scared or whatever..... in fact it has come out that the contract said to be offered wasn't really offered...... dana white might not need fedor, but he sure as hell wants him more than you would like to admitt..

and in the AA fight he was not being dominated, true he was staying out of reach of his kicks which caused him to throw about three sloppy ass hooks.. but the point still being a win is a win is a win.. doesnt matter how it comes. for the first min of the fight they danced around the right, the next 90seconds they were locked up and landed the same amount of knee's and short arm punches, in fact fedor stoped AA on what should have been an easy take down.. and when AA did get a good lick on fedor he moved in for the kill and fedor knocked him out (not eyes closed)... was it a sloppy fight, yes.. did it show that fedor has no desire to get into a kicking match, yes.. did it show a small weakness somebody could try to use, yes... did fedor win, YES
    lol.. only thing I gotta say is I don't think Fedor ever got hurt fighting AA. If you listen to the post fight interview he humbly says that he wasn't hurt at any time point and I believe him, he is honest and has no need to build himself up, his record speaks for itself.

to lazy to read.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information