Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: lesnar vs fedor

icepick27 is offline Member

lesnar vs fedor

brock will smash fedor the same way he samshed mirr, he has 5 fights and beat two ex champs and possible hall of famers, who do u know ever in history that did this much in only 5 fights ??? thats all i got to say about that feel free to lay your opinion out

seriousmass is offline Banned
    I can't stand Lesnar. He completely ruined the UFC. He's trying to turn it into the f*cking WWE.

He is a sh*t-disturber, and pathetic. Mir is a class act, and a great fighter. And even after he got knocked out Lesnar was trying to beak him. What a loser.

He should learn a thing from JSP, a classy, friendly competitor. He is so loved that even American's chant his name (as if he was one! hah.)

I would absolutely love to see this fight. Fedor would destroy Lesnar.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Brock is a big boy with no class, and now he can afford to buy trailer park he probably grew up in. Big deal. His history, considering opponents in the UFC, is not remarkable. I like Fedor, and would like to see them fight. Giving each of them the credit they deserve I could see it going either way.

meathead320 is offline Member
    Then there is all this junk following brock around, everywhere.

I can see it, Dana can too it these big piles all over.

yucon92 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    I can't stand Lesnar. He completely ruined the UFC. He's trying to turn it into the f*cking WWE.

He is a sh*t-disturber, and pathetic. Mir is a class act, and a great fighter. And even after he got knocked out Lesnar was trying to beak him. What a loser.

He should learn a thing from JSP, a classy, friendly competitor. He is so loved that even American's chant his name (as if he was one! hah.)

I would absolutely love to see this fight. Fedor would destroy Lesnar.
    agree 100% if any more wwe losers come to the ufc im not wathing it any more.
    but still think lesnar will wiin not because hes better cause he def. is not i mean he probably weighs over 300 pounds all that fat fvck has to do is lay down on you but im praying for fedor for sure

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yucon92 View Post
    agree 100% if any more wwe losers come to the ufc im not wathing it any more.
    but still think lesnar will wiin not because hes better cause he def. is not i mean he probably weighs over 300 pounds all that fat fvck has to do is lay down on you but im praying for fedor for sure
    You have selective memory ? Can you sale Ken Shamrock , The most dangerous man in wrestling .

Don't be mad because Brock is a badass !
    That was a street beat down he gave Frank .

You wanna see 2 strong guys in octagon , Get Bob Sap . Might take a little bit to man handle him .

yucon92 is offline Junior Member
    shamrock hahahahaha what joke he is

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    You have selective memory ? Can you sale Ken Shamrock , The most dangerous man in wrestling .

You wanna see 2 strong guys in octagon , Get Bob Sap . Might take a little bit to man handle him .
    Ken was in UFC looong before WWE, and Bob is too heavy for the UFC.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    Fedor would beat lesner...

everybody keeps saying lesner this lesner that... but really what has he done? yes he beat some guys that are way past their prime.. and i'll agree i wouldn't want to fight lesner even if i had a baseball bat.. but that doesn't make him a great MMA fighter.

Fedor will beat lesner if ever given the chance.

seriousmass is offline Banned

Lesnar is fighting guys with MAX weights of 245 pounds. He cuts down to 265. He actually enters the bout weighing quite a bit more then that. Whereas, his opponents generally can't get any bigger. It's a pretty ridiculous idea having him fight this guys, that basically should be 1 or 2 weight classes below him. IMO, the UFC must get a Super-Heavy Weight division. It's the only solution.

Once again, I'd like to add that Lesnar's behavior is an ABSOLUTE disgrace to not only the sport, but to MMA in general.

IMO people were pissed not because he won.. but because it was a terrible fight to watch if you were in the stands.... wouldn't you be mad if you paid to see a main event that the whole fight was hard to even see..

the only good hit that the people in the stands could see is when lesner got rocked with that knee from mir

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yeah lesner belongs in the old ufc way before dana white took over.

I really don't think he'll be able to do that monkey shit to fedor. I call armbar if dana white will ever get his head out his ass.

I tell you what would be crushing, is if somehow josh barnett pulls out a lucky win lol

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Mir got beat up by Ian freeman, got lucky Tim and beat a blown out Nog, Mir has always been over hyped.

Also Fedor is on a different level striking, and subs Lesner would end up on top but wouldnt do anything against Fedor, sorry icepick.

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    lol yeah lesner belongs in the old ufc way before dana white took over.

I really don't think he'll be able to do that monkey shit to fedor. I call armbar if dana white will ever get his head out his ass.

I tell you what would be crushing, is if somehow josh barnett pulls out a lucky win lol
    It wont be lucky Josh is gonna win. Josh is the worst style match up for fedor and an amazing fighter number 2 heavyweight in the world imo.

Great wrestler, Great chin, Great wrestling, Good striking and very very game.

I agree with every one that what lesnar did after the fight was a disgrace , and he should get fined for it . But I think lesnat is a horrible match up for fedor hong min chi or what ever his name is held fedor down pretty easy and kinda ****ed him up untill he got caught , and a lot of big guys that fedor fought held him down pretty easy , and none of them is as big ,stong ,athletic or as good of a wrestler as brock , fedor is smaller then chuck liddle ... commone guys he's is a averge size for a light heavy weight , brock will dominate ...

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    Oddly enough boys, today I was thinking about how Brock acted after the fight, while I was working. So yes, my work is borning.

I have read comment, after comment, post after post, about how he is turning the UFC into WWE, he is a joke, yada yada.

But honestly, do you think Rampage really HATES Rashad? Did Serra and Huges really have beef? Or BJ and Pulver?

All those guys, might have had a little hard feelings, but they did it for propotional reasons, to promote a fight. Afterwards, they were best buds, and Rampage and Rashad will be too.

BJ and Pulver wanted to start training together, Serra and Hughes embrace after.

Lesnar just really does not like Mir, and he shows it. He did not change his mind after the fight and was open about it. He got Boo's for it, and did not suck up or apoligize, he stood behind his emotion, and feelings.

That to me is LESS fake than all the FAKE beef the UFC promotes before fights, that is immediately squashed following the fight.

So maybe Brock is the one who is not a fake fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by icepick27 View Post
    I agree with every one that what lesnar did after the fight was a disgrace , and he should get fined for it . But I think lesnat is a horrible match up for fedor hong min chi or what ever his name is held fedor down pretty easy and kinda ****ed him up untill he got caught , and a lot of big guys that fedor fought held him down pretty easy , and none of them is as big ,stong ,athletic or as good of a wrestler as brock , fedor is smaller then chuck liddle ... commone guys he's is a averge size for a light heavy weight , brock will dominate ...
    yeah when chucks hits 230-240 he is a fatty. Yeah and randy weights about 225 and was doing just fine before Brock caught him. He beat Mir he is not the second coming of shit except a new more athletic mark coleman.

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a huge Fedor fan and honestly still feel like he would be the favorite if the two were to meet but regardless of personal feelings with Lesnar you have to admit that he is a force. He is going to be very tough to beat. I can't think of anyone in the UFC who could match him. I'm sure that a lot of people feel Carwin could but I think that is a huge reach. Lesnar is legit

ftony is offline Associate Member
    As per my post on the subject of technique and skill coming up short vs. Size and strength,I see it like this,screen every DE and DT in the NFL with wrestling backround that is athletic for his size, give them some training in striking what 15% excels ,and there's the next 40 Brock Lesnars waiting to be discovered..There's only one Fedor vladimirovich Emelianenko with skills he possesses, these professional technicians better start displaying some technique to neutralize the larger opponent... I don't have anything against Brock at all,besides his poor sportsmanship he displayed the other night,and he apologized for it so he's square with the house in my eyes.... I will add I'm not a 180lb-200 mma guy who trains my ass off, hating on the larger man,I'm 6-1 245,250lb man that trains his ass off,so I'm not hating him for his size..I just think UFC heavy weight division should not have to reach out to other organizations to grab arguably the best MMA fighter in history to beat a guy with 5 fights...I Don't know,Its just my opinion..

I don't even want to watch UFC anymore, how was Lesnar the under against a guy that already beat him and he has like 5 fights? I'm sure Dana White is really not that pissed off about the WWE bullshit that happenned after the fight, and loves it because it is just going to draw that many more viewers to the next pay per view. Just seems fishy to me, guess we will see down the road.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    I won't go as far and NOT watch at all, there are still some good fighters out there to watch

Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    I don't even want to watch UFC anymore, how was Lesnar the under against a guy that already beat him and he has like 5 fights? I'm sure Dana White is really not that pissed off about the WWE bullshit that happenned after the fight, and loves it because it is just going to draw that many more viewers to the next pay per view. Just seems fishy to me, guess we will see down the road.
    Yeah he was he insulted there largest sponser budweiser.

stpete is offline Banned
    Did anyone listen to Jim Rome today? Well he had Dana White on today and he was very upset at the way Dumbass, i mean Lesnar, acted after the fight. Just as i predicted. In so many words, he said he went backstage and asked lesnar "what the hell was that?, i gave you a chance and this is how you repay me?" He didn't say a whole lot more but Dumbass, i mean Lesnar, was appologizing just a few minutes later in post fight interview.
    My prediction, Lesnar will straighten up and be more fan and media friendly from here on out or he won't be around the UFC very long. White's not going to allow him to turn the UFC into the WWE. Won't happen.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I dont care just as long as the UFC doesnt turn into boxing with 50 different weight classes every three pounds and 50 different organizations with 50 different champs.

IMO the only reason Dana white was mad at lesner was because he talked shit about Bud light.. since bud light is a huge UFC supporter Dana White can't afford to lose money from them....

as somebody pointed out, Dana White has enjoyed the drama and WWE style charcter play of all of his fighters.. pretending they hate each other, putting them on teams against each other and telling them to argue... come on guys.. Dana White knows that drama and bad guys sell tickets... but talking shit about people that put money in his pocket (lesners comments about bud light) hurt him...

Seems like this would be the type of promotion a MMA fan who respects the sport would expect from the UFC,not a yelp for fedor....11-0 carwin vs 4-1 lesnar is respectable: http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns yea,yea i know big paydays,but hey dont we pay for this shiot?
    Last edited by ftony; 07-13-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Lesner would be difficult for Fedor but i still think he would win, Something like a mix of Choi,Zulu,Sylvia. But remember Fedor has gone the Distance with numberous top dogs in their prime. Lesner hasnt fought anyone. Ok wow he fought mir who has beat??? who Nog who looked like a corpse and ummm..... who else oh ya Lesner. And he Beat randy who is a smaller version of Lesner with more skill and stand up, he didnt even whoop randy he should have mauled the 43 year old couture but didnt, IMO Fedor,Aleks, whoop his ass.
    and he may also lose to Carwin,Sylvia,Barnett and Overeem

~AJ

PS-Brock is a freak and i like that, What i do not like is his attitude, sportmenship and what he represents Lames,Bullys,and people who need to get beat up and learn some respect

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Lesner would be difficult for Fedor but i still think he would win, Something like a mix of Choi,Zulu,Sylvia. But remember Fedor has gone the Distance with numberous top dogs in their prime. Lesner hasnt fought anyone. Ok wow he fought mir who has beat??? who Nog who looked like a corpse and ummm..... who else oh ya Lesner. And he Beat randy who is a smaller version of Lesner with more skill and stand up, he didnt even whoop randy he should have mauled the 43 year old couture but didnt, IMO Fedor,Aleks, whoop his ass.
    and he may also lose to Carwin,Sylvia,Barnett and Overeem

~AJ

PS-Brock is a freak and i like that, What i do not like is his attitude, sportmenship and what he represents Lames,Bullys,and people who need to get beat up and learn some respect
    IMO he could beat any of those guys, Fedor would have the best bet at beating him.

The problem is, he is the GSP of the HW division, stronger and better wrestling than everyone else. Because of his size, power, and athletic ability, he can take anyone down when he wants just like GSP does.

He has a respectable amount of agility, gas tank and smarts for a guy not only that big, but strong. GSP is super strong for a 170lb guy, but lesnar is not just entering the ring at 290, he's strong for even a 290lber.

Quote Originally Posted by ftony View Post
    As per my post on the subject of technique and skill coming up short vs. Size and strength,I see it like this,screen every DE and DT in the NFL with wrestling backround that is athletic for his size, give them some training in striking what 15% excels ,and there's the next 40 Brock Lesnars waiting to be discovered..There's only one Fedor vladimirovich Emelianenko with skills he possesses, these professional technicians better start displaying some technique to neutralize the larger opponent... I don't have anything against Brock at all,besides his poor sportsmanship he displayed the other night,and he apologized for it so he's square with the house in my eyes.... I will add I'm not a 180lb-200 mma guy who trains my ass off, hating on the larger man,I'm 6-1 245,250lb man that trains his ass off,so I'm not hating him for his size..I just think UFC heavy weight division should not have to reach out to other organizations to grab arguably the best MMA fighter in history to beat a guy with 5 fights...I Don't know,Its just my opinion..
    Anyone with Lesnar's athletic ability and size that is in the NFL is making a few million a year, even if they are 2nd string. They are not going to leave that money in the prime of their career to fight twice a year for MAYBE 250k.

Your top level athletes are still going to be playing in the NFL or even the NBA. The minimum salary I belive is over 250k and in base ball I believe 750k.

bigdog65 is offline Junior Member
    honestly i think Fedor stands a great chance with Lesnar. But if Lesnar gets Fedor on the ground then i think it swings in his favor. Honestly i think you will see a Shane Carwin fight Brock before Fedor

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Anyone with Lesnar's athletic ability and size that is in the NFL is making a few million a year, even if they are 2nd string. They are not going to leave that money in the prime of their career to fight twice a year for MAYBE 250k.

Your top level athletes are still going to be playing in the NFL or even the NBA. The minimum salary I belive is over 250k and in base ball I believe 750k.
    I Know,My point is there's only one fedor,there is potentially many Brock lesnars..265lb man, fight night maybe 275-280 with heavy hands, crushing guys with experience and skill..So big strong guys with heavy hands will beat heavily trained MMA professionals? Yes, he is a well established wrestler, but has not needeed to use nothing more than basic wrestiling skills to to ground and pound to DOMINATE this division...Im struggling with this idea...my Bad
    Last edited by ftony; 07-14-2009 at 12:08 PM.

Overhaulz is offline Associate Member

Are you on crack? Did you not see the Lashley / Sap fight last month? Lashley, a 250 pounder took down and beat the piss out of Bob. He only gave up around 70 pounds to Bob too. Lesnar would be tossing Bob around like he was a ragdoll. Take a little bit to man handle him...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Overhaulz View Post
    Are you on crack? Did you not see the Lashley / Sap fight last month? Lashley, a 250 pounder took down and beat the piss out of Bob. He only gave up around 70 pounds to Bob too. Lesnar would be tossing Bob around like he was a ragdoll. Take a little bit to man handle him...haha.
    LOL your right,Bob sapp is just big,did you ever see him throw a punch,and to see a combination,lmao,He throws like a girl seriously its funny...He's just a crash dummy

Guys we need to feel sry for Big ol Bob. He lasts like 30 seconds before he runs out of energy and dies. Im saying a Shane Carwin vs Brock fight. I think it would be interesting.

bushido3374 is offline Member

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think Brock wants this attention he is making himself the heal of the UFC. Hate him or love him it's going to take one hell of a fighter to rip that belt from him. As for the fedor fight we will have to wait for that but I would pick Brock there too but I`m sure Fedor would be a live opponent too and it could really go either way. Lesnar will never be st****** or kicked out of the ufc no matter what because he is a huge draw period. (exception being if he tested positive for a band subtance)

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Right now, Lesnar is to face the winner out of Steve Carwin and Cain Velasquez at UFC 104. Carwin was dogging Brock,and I believe Lesnar left the conference or interview. Carwin is the same build as Lesnar, but with bigger gloves.

Of course White has stated, he will do whatever it takes to get Fedor in the UFC. Who fights August 1st!
    Last edited by xlxBigSexyxlx; 07-14-2009 at 04:57 PM.

I think Carwin could give Brock a run for his money but overall i think Brock would be too much for Carwin. Im prty sure Carwin wrestled in College can anyone confirm that

WDMF is offline Associate Member
    Brock vs. Fedor would be an interesting fight. We'll see how Fedor does against Barnett in a few weeks. That may show Brock some openings since Barnett's a good wrestler as well.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg View Post
    Oddly enough boys, today I was thinking about how Brock acted after the fight, while I was working. So yes, my work is borning.

I have read comment, after comment, post after post, about how he is turning the UFC into WWE, he is a joke, yada yada.

But honestly, do you think Rampage really HATES Rashad? Did Serra and Huges really have beef? Or BJ and Pulver?

All those guys, might have had a little hard feelings, but they did it for propotional reasons, to promote a fight. Afterwards, they were best buds, and Rampage and Rashad will be too.

BJ and Pulver wanted to start training together, Serra and Hughes embrace after.

Lesnar just really does not like Mir, and he shows it. He did not change his mind after the fight and was open about it. He got Boo's for it, and did not suck up or apoligize, he stood behind his emotion, and feelings.

That to me is LESS fake than all the FAKE beef the UFC promotes before fights, that is immediately squashed following the fight.

So maybe Brock is the one who is not a fake fighter.
    good post toatly agree

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information