Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    icepick27 is offline Member
    I was wrong , i will admit it vitor suprised the shit out of me .the only 2 guys to put franklin away like that was anderson silva and machida .... Good pick biohazard

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is even more surprising to me, is that all these MMA fans don't even know who Vitor is... anyone that knows Vitor would not be surprised at this outcome at all.

Yes, he has fought all top contenders all his career. Heavyweight title bout, LHW bout, and now making a run for the middleweight with a good shot. Franklin should have been the underdog and was in my book.

Dana figured Franklin was a stepping stone for Vitor. He knows the only one that has a shot at AS is Vitor and that's why he brought him back, when he said he never would. AS ran through the middleweights so Vitor is the only one left for the UFC to cash in on a big Middleweight card.

Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member
    Whats funny also is that Vitor actually looked fat last night. At 185 i think hed be perfect. Lighter yet not so light as to lose his power. Wow ! I remember when he was 215-220 and ripped "AND STILL" was a force to recon with. Seriously a beast. SAs far as him with Anderson Silva? They are both (including Machida) probably the best stand up fighters around. If anyone knows about Vitors beginings he was a pro boxer, He is a black belt under Gracie Jiu Jitsu etc etc. H ehas what it takes to go to the top. Now if he keeps his head on straight is another story. But im wishing that guy the best. He has been through alot in the past years and deserves one more shot at being at the top again. Rock on dude

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information