Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone Watching Strikeforce This Weekend?

Looks to be a very solid card. I look forward to seeing Lindland return. Melendez vs Thomson should not disappoint. Cung Le vs Scott Smith should be a great stand up fight. I am also interested to see if all the hype surrounding King Mo is justified. Its to bad Lawler will not be fighting. Should be a great night of fights to watch though.

So if its not free on spike no one watches it?

Tambit24 is offline Member
    wasn't it on just showtime?

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    It was a very good card to be honest and strikeforce is building a very good roster.

I will not give any spoilers in case some peeps here want to see it.

King Mo Lawal is very impressive i cant wait to see what this guy can do next he reminds me of Rampage.

Cung Le vs Smith fight was awsome.

Matt Lindland fight against the BJJ Dasouza guy was very good too another one to watch for in the future.

All in all a great show

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    That was awsome card, loved every fight there was not a single weak fight which in my opinion was better card then many UFC i have seen this year and t was FREE in HD...got to love Strikeforce and now Dan Henderson is signed there i can not wait till April Hendo and Fador on the same card on network TV...that is the way it should be done...

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL View Post
    That was awsome card, loved every fight there was not a single weak fight which in my opinion was better card then many UFC i have seen this year and t was FREE in HD...got to love Strikeforce and now Dan Henderson is signed there i can not wait till April Hendo and Fador on the same card on network TV...that is the way it should be done...
    Strikefoce is planning something for sure and i am sure that at some point they will go head to head with the UFC, pertty much like what TNA is going to do January 4th against the WWE.

The card was very solid, they announced a lot of great upcoming events too, Fedor will fight again soon, and a lot more.

Cung Le was so impressive with is kicks, i hope he comes back strong, Smith man what heart this guy has.

Plus Strikeforce is associated with Dream and Global 1 can't wait to see what happens next.

Still the UFC is very strong and they are taking over big time, they got some serious events planed for 2010 has well.

3day is offline Member
    Was a great night of fights.Cung Le looked good,but nothing like he was before movie stardom.Wish he would drop hollywood and give mma 100% again.

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    That guy knocked cung on his a$$ with that lucky punch hopefully he starts taking it seriously all that kicking to be caught with that left

Quote Originally Posted by 3day View Post
    Was a great night of fights.Cung Le looked good,but nothing like he was before movie stardom.Wish he would drop hollywood and give mma 100% again.
    Yeah sucks a bit wonder what will happen with Cung Le now?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubnlynx View Post
    That guy knocked cung on his a$$ with that lucky punch hopefully he starts taking it seriously all that kicking to be caught with that left
    Nothing lucky about that punch, it was well set up and opening was there.

Smith has done that before, a few times I think.

Danbireland is offline New Member
    is it just me or does cung le look in worse physical condition every time he fights?i no hes 37 but has he just lost interest at this stage especially with his acting takeing off

Great night of fights. I would say that show is way better than the UFC's upcomign card

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    smith is a tough guy!! i wish i saw the fight

Thread Information