PuzzyFalker is offline Banned

Pro MMA Fighters that use aas

Does anybody know what cycles pro MMA fighters usually run and how are they able to pass the random drug tests? Do the urine tests check for test levels?

They can but they aren't nearly as accurate as blood test's. As far as cycles for them, i don't know any of them that have been caught using heavy cycles like what you might be thinking? I know that shawn shirk got caught using a pro hormone similar to methadrol, which has 2a and 17 a in it. And i know that stephan bonner got caught for what they actually called steroids , but they never posted cycles or anything? I would assume that if these guys are taking extra's, then it would have to bee short detection time stuff or hgh?

Best,

"dirty d"

The reason I ask about if they can detect test levels in the urine analysis is because I could just flush my system out like one would do for a drug test but obviously that would whipe out any test in my urine. I know they have kits you can buy for pretty cheap that flush your system out and theres pills that they give you that put back the creatinine and the other things back in your urine.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Most if not all of them do steroids . They just time it correctly so that it is out of their system before hey have to be tested. However i can't see them doing heavy cycles, most likely shorter ester stuff, lower doses and milder anabolics.

A very large portion of professional athletes have used drugs to enhance themselves in one time or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Most if not all of them do steroids . They just time it correctly so that it is out of their system before hey have to be tested. However i can't see them doing heavy cycles, most likely shorter ester stuff, lower doses and milder anabolics.

A very large portion of professional athletes have used drugs to enhance themselves in one time or another.

Hey Rose you seem to know your crap, can you tell me for sure if the steroid test they use can detect test levels in urine? This question is very important to me, could mean the difference between me turning pro or not. Testprop is the only aas I use.

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    They sure can, by testing for the metabolites. Stick with short esters and don't try testing before its out of your system.

I'm too busy to fight pro, but I have fought Pro fights over in asia and europe before. I stick with test suspension, fast in, fast out. No one can tell a thing.

Make sure your ju-jitsu is 110% and you know how to get out of every lock, and i mean EVERY lock, otherwise say goodbye to pro.

graeme87 is offline Member
    Test prop and test susp will both be out of you system fast

Thread Information