BRITISH ANABOLIC is offline Associate Member

Any tips for the arms?

Okay so im 22 years old, i weigh 10.2 stone and been boxing now for a month.

Now when im body sparing i find my arms get tired fast, my hand speed slows down quick and they feel heavy very fast.

I dont smoke/drink or take drugs, nor do i take steroids , i do weight work but only to keep me nice and cut.

My question is is there any foods/suppliments or a certain way to train to keep my arms feeling fresh and quick? i eat well with 7 meals aday taking in roughly around 200g of protine. Any tips anyway?

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    do you mean tired from the shoulders? like you cant keep your guard up?.....

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    ware the heaviest bag gloves you can get, i use 14s and they are good to go, you can also buy weighted gloves to use when you're shadow boxing and when you're out running or even at work if pos......have a good weight routine set up that includes deads, squats, bench and mill press.....if you're weak at the tris, floor presses are good for that, if at the shoulders then the mll will help there.....

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    shadow box with 5 pound dumbells

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    I would imagine deltoid work would benefit, specifically lateral raises.

good luck

youngster26 is offline New Member
    I use 16 oz gloves and if your hands are coming down alot try going a few rounds on the speed bag, you have to hold your hands up for that one, Of course just getting hit enough times in the head usually does the trick for me to put my hand back up

Thread Information