Thread: disappionted!

ironhead2000 is offline Big mouthed idiot = Banned

disappionted!

having only watched fedor fight for the second time i got two admit he wasnt everything i heard bout him. No wonder hes been ducking the ufc. He nothing but a photo copy of crocops over rated ass. I know anything can happen in mma but fedor made a dumb ass mistake and got out of it, then he stuck his head right back in there! Finaly up against a decent opponent that could capitalize on mistakes those other amatueres were leting him get away with! Just a sign of the competition hes been fighting. In my eyes the only way he can make it right is to sign with the ufc and prove people like me wrong.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how old are you?

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your post tells me you know exactly nothing about the legend the last emperor Fedor.

I have not lost any respect for the man at all because he left us with the most classic and amazing MMA bouts, remember the slam he took from kevin randleman turned over to win with a kimura, nearly got knock out by kasushi Fujita to come back and rear nacked chock him.

Fedor lost because he made a dumb mistake, he is far better then that and wait until the rematch, don't forget that he put Werdum on is A$$ with one punch before rushing into him like he did.

Now go to sherdog.com and buy all of the PRIDE FC dvds that you can see with Fedor in them and watch the fight closely and see how amazing he was, and while you are at it check out CroCop in the Open Weight tournament back in 2006 and tell me if this man was over rated.

BTW he won is last fight against a very tough opponent with a rear naked chock so its not over for crocop just yet......

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    how old are you?
    Im guessing 15

Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member
    I'm guessing he is 14 and a member on Sherdog

Im guessing 99% of all fedor haters are like the op, they havent seen any of his fights but push their opinions on everybody. Pure ignorance.

Big
    I doubt he's been to sherdog, he references "everything I've heard" about Fedor, making me doubt he's seen many of his fights. His posting style indeed comes across as that of a 15 year old, and although maturity and age don't always go hand in hand, I'm hoping for his sake it does.

haters

I respect every one on this site. dont hate on my opinion and name one real contender that fedor has fought in the past two years!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhead2000 View Post
    I respect every one on this site. dont hate on my opinion and name one real contender that fedor has fought in the past two years!
    you jumped into the other thread and yelled at me in your first post of the thread. that is disrespectful. we were having an intelligent conversation, respecting each others views. I don't need some wet behind the ears n00b yelling at me. furthermore if you had read post 24 in the thread you posted in, you would have realized that your comments were addressed before you even posted them.

//////
    Last edited by AlphaGenetics; 06-28-2010 at 12:02 AM.

sorry fellas, but dont gang up on me. wasnt yelling at anybody.

Big
    this is yelling:

How many of these fighters are legitamat ufc contenders? NONE OF THEM!!!

WHOADY4SHOADY is offline Senior Member
    this thread smells of troll bait.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nickname as 2000 in it which means he is 10 years old.... and MMA you need to be 18 years old to watch....

Thread Information