Thread: fedor sucks!

ironhead2000 is offline Big mouthed idiot = Banned

fedor sucks!

after watching the heavy weight fight last night, i can now understand why fedor keeps ducking the ufc! no way he could compete with those guys. all you fedor fans are to old to realize that beating ufc has beens doesnt get you anywhere. even dana white said the same thing, he says he has zero intrest in signing him after losing to a guy who couldnt even make it in the ufc. who cares who he beat five years ago, he hasnt fought or beat anybody relevent in the fight game recently.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how old are you?
    couldn't you just bump your other childish thread here?
    disappionted!
    I'd bet my shrunken left nut that you aren't even 16 yet. if you are an adult, I feel even more sorry for you.

Biohazard74 is offline Associate Member

ironhead2000 is offline Big mouthed idiot = Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    how old are you?
    couldn't you just bump your other childish thread here?
    disappionted!
    I'd bet my shrunken left nut that you aren't even 16 yet. if you are an adult, I feel even more sorry for you.
    you must b one of those dumb ass fedor fans that was paying ppv money to watch him ko people from the audience! you also seem facinated with 14 and 16 year olds! bet you sniff lil boys bike seats!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhead2000 View Post
    you must b one of those dumb ass fedor fans that was paying ppv money to watch him ko people from the audience! you also seem facinated with 14 and 16 year olds! bet you sniff lil boys bike seats!
    enjoy what's left of your membership here.
    we are a friendly site, and regardless of the topic our members are encouraged to start respectful threads for intelligent debate. those who intentionally start inflammatory threads clearly worded to start fights aren't welcome here.
    we already have open and active threads discussing Fedor, as well as the recent fights. threads like this don't belong here.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    AH another tool, thats all we need.

oh on the topic I get bet any money if fedor wanted to sign with ufc dana would do it without even thinking about it.

I can also bet he still wants him in the ufc, ofcourse he cant say so, thats how the game goes..

Save money make money.

And back onto you, your a moron get out of here.

icepick27 is offline Member
    Fedor doesn't suck bro ,I can understand where your comming from ,but the guy was the best for a while and definlitly the most dominate heavyweight ever in mma history without a doubt .just do to inactivity ,lack of good fighters and the level of compition growing to what it is today ,he just falls short in the heavyweight division right now.still top ten in my book and maybe if he drops down to 205 he might even have a run a the title and even further his hall of fame status even more

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    after watching the heavy weight fight last night, i can now understand why fedor keeps ducking the ufc! no way he could compete with those guys. all you fedor fans are to old to realize that beating ufc has beens doesnt get you anywhere. even dana white said the same thing, he says he has zero intrest in signing him after losing to a guy who couldnt even make it in the ufc. who cares who he beat five years ago, he hasnt fought or beat anybody relevent in the fight game recently.
    so many flaws in what you said its not even worth replying with logic.

so here... your a dumb ass

Big
    he's no longer around to see the comments guys, the title under his name explains it all

Lol I come on here now and then because its useless talking mma on sherdog with all those kids on there that are lost. Don't need that here

Thread Information