Thread: Ufc 124

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member

Ufc 124

Anybody watch it? Damn there were some good fights. And GSP is just too good. Dominated that fight.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah...gsp fight was by far the most boring of the evening. It's funny how gsp plays that nice guy act on tv...it's obvious he's not. First he lubes up for the bj penn fight and now I notice in this fight that he "accidentally" knees in the crotch whenever he can hide it in the clinch. BTW...i hate koscheck so it's not like i'm just his fan boy.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    75$ and i could have went it was in my backward, did not like the card at all, surprisingly weak last time they came to Montreal it was a strong card.

I kind of liked the GSP fight, very different then on the ground for 5 rounds trying to finish is opponent. Was cool to see him stand up and bang.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    GSP picked Kos apart...loved it!

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    It would have been anther boring gsp fight if kos hadn't snuffed most gsp take down attempts. On the other hand it was nice to see him stand up and bang. Been a while since we seen that side of him. Since Serra knocked his ass out actually.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I underestimated this card. I thought the only good fight would be the GSP main even but I
    was very wrong. This was an awesome event. Submissions and a knockout...good stuff.

Thread Information