BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Nobodys going to bring up Fedor getting pounded out ?

It's truely time for him to drop down to 205 or retire. I'm not taking anything away from Bigfoot , he fought a great fight but Fedor can't handle the sheer size, power and abilities of the bigger new breed heavy weights. Fedor came out hard, he new he would have to, but after some very nice counter striking by Silva he was softened up and got worked on the ground. It was horrible seeing him trapped just trying not to get pounded on. Looked like a school yard beating towards the end there.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the video but since I have not watched it yet kinda ruins the ending for me :P

BG
    Figured everyone knew already. See if I can get the title changed lol

grappler11 is offline New Member
    The biggest problem is not Fedors size, it is his lack of coaching/game planning. Werdum dominated Bigfoot and he is closer to Fedor in weight than Silva. Fedor lives in the boon docks of Russia and hasn't changed his camp in years. I heard that Carwin was going to help Fedor prep, but he is good training partner , not a coach.

Fedor and M1 have a boatload of cash. If I was going to fight a BJJ blackbelt that outweighes me by 50 lbs , than I would with 3 or 4 HUGE blackbelts from Brasil.

dips is offline Junior Member
    it was hard seeing him get pounded like that and ive never been a huge fedor fan. the man was/is a great fighter, it just kinda hurt to see him helpless and defenseless, laying under a big monster of man that is silva. how about the chins on them 2! fedors for eating 50 unanswered shots from a 265 pound man, and silva for having the biggest one on a human being that ive ever seen.

fedor to 205 and move to the states where he will actually get coaching instead of everyone kissing up to him, ala brock lesner and his custom camp. and maybe he tries to fight more than once a year. btw fedor also never trains to fight a specific fighter, he just trains as normal. hes one of the greatest fighters of all time, without doing none of this! i think he still has some fight left in him, but hes going to finally have to get serious about becoming a professional fighter!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by dips View Post
    it was hard seeing him get pounded like that and ive never been a huge fedor fan. the man was/is a great fighter, it just kinda hurt to see him helpless and defenseless, laying under a big monster of man that is silva. how about the chins on them 2! fedors for eating 50 unanswered shots from a 265 pound man, and silva for having the biggest one on a human being that ive ever seen.

fedor to 205 and move to the states where he will actually get coaching instead of everyone kissing up to him, ala brock lesner and his custom camp. and maybe he tries to fight more than once a year. btw fedor also never trains to fight a specific fighter, he just trains as normal. hes one of the greatest fighters of all time, without doing none of this! i think he still has some fight left in him, but hes going to finally have to get serious about becoming a professional fighter!
    Ill tell you what, Fedor took a few big punches on his feet, that softened up, I think Silva could have stopped standing. Great fight by Silva, did what he had to on his feet and finished him strong on the ground where he had the advantage.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Silva was 285 on fight day

bruary17 is offline Member
    fedor can suck it for never signing with dANA WHITE..

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Fedor is a bitch and a coward.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Fedor was over rated. I still would like to see him fight Lesnar.

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    Silva fought a great fight. Totally outperformed.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    It's truely time for him to drop down to 205 or retire. I'm not taking anything away from Bigfoot , he fought a great fight but Fedor can't handle the sheer size, power and abilities of the bigger new breed heavy weights. Fedor came out hard, he new he would have to, but after some very nice counter striking by Silva he was softened up and got worked on the ground. It was horrible seeing him trapped just trying not to get pounded on. Looked like a school yard beating towards the end there.
    He simply needs better management and training. FEDOR is a monster,,,dont be fooled by these last 2 losses. He does need to reorganize.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    He simply needs better management and training. FEDOR is a monster,,,dont be fooled by these last 2 losses. He does need to reorganize.
    Im not taking anything away from him. But these HW's right now I think are out of his leageu. They arent like those big goons that he used to throw around in pride, they fenoms. Strength, speed, agility and for most, they are VERY skilled. Fedor will be much better with a new team for sure.....but not dominate imo. Silva wasnt fased by Fedors punches, he got hit and came right back and countered, getting the best of the exchange. Fedor vs Reem would be a great way to see, hopefully that will still happen. One good thing will come out of Fedor losing again, he will be willing to take fights now, he cant afford to turn any away.

alenkiyfollow is offline New Member

Самый разнооб

Зашёл на ваш форум и признаюсь - впечатлён. Я пытался такой же сделать, но не получилось ввиду ограниченных знаний РНР. А иметь что-нибудь своё уж очень хотелось. Ничего не оставалось делать, как сверстать сайт на html и вот что получилось Флеш игра - Skate . Данный сайт я разместил на бесплатном хостинге без рекламы, попапов и т.д., с поддержкой РНР, баз данных и возможностью добавления доменов 2-го уровня. Рекомендую.

Как начинающий вебмастер попробовал себя в заработке с зарубежным спонсором с оплатой за клики - не путайте с Буксами. Результат честно говоря впечатлил. Вобщем кидаете свою партнёрскую ссылку куда-нибудь в САР или что-то подобное, люди кликают по вашей ссылке, а вам за это капают денежки.

Потом решил зарегаться в новой Социальной сети People String с ОПЛАТОЙ за действия. В этой сети есть возможность играть в игры и зарабатывать реальные деньги. Игра очень интересная и затягивающая.

Итак, в поисках заработка в интернете Я всё-таки НАШЕЛ СИСТЕМУ ! - Именно "система" приносит вам деньги! "Сис-те-ма", а не какие-то "неудачные попытки" или "одноразовые действия".

Я открыл для себя эту денежную систему потому что очень долго искал эти "секретные ключи". И теперь полностью посвящаю себя этому занятию.

Если интересно, то прошу на сайт Золотая Жила.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    big foot looks huge next to fador... fador looked tired the whole match

they should have let the fight

amazing to see big foot bow to the king fador after the fight....

size one the fight for big foot 40 lbs dif in weight...

68charger is offline Junior Member
    I agree with BG. The days of slaying giants are over. Not because Fedor is slipping, but because the sport has evolved so fast. These heavyweights move like 150lbers now and are of a much higher skill level. Silva weighed more like 285-290 on fight day with probably much less BF % than fedor, fedor or any fighter cant expect to compete with that much size difference at a top professional level.
    If fedor would cut to 205 (which he should easily be able to do) he will be top dog again. IMO he had one of the best runs of any fighter so far in MMA.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Fedor's days are over. He evolutionized ground and pound much the way kerr, coleman, couture all did. He will go down as one of the best of all time without a doubt. However his days as being top dog or p4p are over. I hope he retires, the pounding he took from silva was ugly.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    It is quit sad to see him lose like this for the second time, one of the best mma fighters on the planet, but the competition is getting better all the time. Overeem is one to watch next. For Fedor well i guess he needs to revise is game plan. He did go to strikeforce to have it easy but now they signed so many heavyweights that he is going to have a very hard time. Barnett, Karitanov and a lot more OUCH.

Thread Information