ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Sonnen vs Silva Who is gonna win

Silva vs Sonnen 2 who do you vote for?

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Silva will beat him down!

Blog Entries
    Its gonna be a barn burner...lol...hell yea!!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Silva was bitching about how his ribs were broken in their first fight. I call BS on that. If his ribs were busted after the beating he received, he wouldn't have lasted long enough to choke out Sonnen.

Sonnen is pissed off and more determined than ever. I say he's going to win first round KO punches.

Gronkowski is offline Associate Member
    You guys are crazy.. Sonnen by 4rth round sub. Did you not watch the first fight ? Please don't bitch about Anderson's Ribs, he is a big fraud. Tonight's going to be Great either way. Tito's retirement fight with Forrest hopefully delivers.

Blog Entries
    K neither one of these fighters are frauds IMO they are some of the best of the best in the world, As long as silva does not catch sonnen with a knock out blow at the beginning of each rd I believe Sonnen will grind out a victory. I don't hate silva, he just has had some easy fights hand fed to him I believe. Silva has trained the hardest ever for this fight and so has sonnen.....may the best man win!! (sonnen)

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    K neither one of these fighters are frauds IMO they are some of the best of the best in the world, As long as silva does not catch sonnen with a knock out blow at the beginning of each rd I believe Sonnen will grind out a victory. I don't hate silva, he just has had some easy fights hand fed to him I believe. Silva has trained the hardest ever for this fight and so has sonnen.....may the best man win!! (sonnen)
    How do you know it's the hardest he has trained... He is just showing alot more emotion than the typical Anderson. I didn't like his cheap shot at weigh ins yesterday to Sonnens Jaw.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure if you watched the fight against Biseping but it was a very close fight and Sonnen got knocked out a few times on is feet. If he plays that game with Silva its over. One thing that can play for him is that Silva is pissed and is going into that fight blazing where he can make mistakes. He is full of $hit with is broken rib because fighters get a full medial before a fight.... if he had a broken rib they would have noticed, same with Shamrock saying he had a torn ACL going into the fight with Tito. Not showing all there brains right there.

Sonnen looked amazing at the weight ins, lets just hope is cardio will be better then in the Biesping fight. I still have mix feelings about that fight and feel that it was a very close one, should have been a draw or even Bispeing could have won it.

This is one fight i am just going to sit around and enjoy. I am a fan of both Silva has done amazing in UFC, Sonnen is also amazing. What ever happens i really hope that is Sonnen loses he does not quite the UFC has he said, i cannot get enough of that guy.

The cheap shot that Silva gave Sonnen is proof that he feels Sonnen is a serious treat to him. People act like that when feeling threatened. After all Sonnen was the first ever to man handle Silva that way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkowski View Post
    How do you know it's the hardest he has trained... He is just showing alot more emotion than the typical Anderson. I didn't like his cheap shot at weigh ins yesterday to Sonnens Jaw.
    I didn't get a chance to watch them.....I watched both there training sessions via ufc.com and according to inside ufc sources silva feels alot of pressure especially since he got beat down in the first fight.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=yannick35;6067017]Not sure if you watched the fight against Biseping but it was a very close fight and Sonnen got knocked out a few times on is feet. If he plays that game with Silva its over. One thing that can play for him is that Silva is pissed and is going into that fight blazing where he can make mistakes. He is full of $hit with is broken rib because fighters get a full medial before a fight.... if he had a broken rib they would have noticed, same with Shamrock saying he had a torn ACL going into the fight with Tito. Not showing all there brains right there.

Sonnen looked amazing at the weight ins, lets just hope is cardio will be better then in the Biesping fight. I still have mix feelings about that fight and feel that it was a very close one, should have been a draw or even Bispeing could have won it.

This is one fight i am just going to sit around and enjoy. I am a fan of both Silva has done amazing in UFC, Sonnen is also amazing. What ever happens i really hope that is Sonnen loses he does not quite the UFC has he said, i cannot get enough of that guy.

The cheap shot that Silva gave Sonnen is proof that he feels Sonnen is a serious treat to him. People act like that when feeling threatened. After all Sonnen was the first ever to man handle Silva that way.[/QUOTE
    I love sonnen's style, he is a beast

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gronkowski View Post
    I just watched what your talking about.....it was nothing more than a ploy to get sonnen mad which would equal energy expenditure before the fight, it tells me anderson is nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    I just watched what your talking about.....it was nothing more than a ploy to get sonnen mad which would equal energy expenditure before the fight, it tells me anderson is nervous.
    It's gonna be a war. So pumped.

Very intriguing stat I just read.

" Sonnen could become the first fighter ever to win a UFC championship with double-digit defeats. The fact that he would be doing so against the man that many believe to be the sport's all-time best makes the fight that much more riveting."

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    I'll not have any money riding on this fight that's for sure.

Thread Information