PsychoBoxer is offline New Member

halo your experience

I have trolled almost every site and read about halotestin but im looking for personal experience you guys have had on it its highly liver toxic im a boxer so strength gains with minimal weight gain has my eyes glued

Beetroot juice/Liv 52/milk thistle/dandelion root all are liver supports id say if used no more then 20mg daily you should be alright no longer then 4 weeks but I am no gear pro if anyone has used it and competes in some type of combat sport let me know just trying to get the 411 from personal users of it before I decide to try it I personally am new to gear im gathering info and knowledge before I cycle any info you have with gear and combat sports let me know

Little background info about me I been boxing since I was 15 im 23 now haven't stepped in the ring for a little over a year im losing my grandmother due to emphyzyma so im enjoying my days with her I still train 5 days a week to stay in shape i do plan to go pro and make it my career I wanna win a golden gloves tournament before I make the pro leap thanks for your time in reading this!

P.S im always hungry!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBoxer
    I have trolled almost every site and read about halotestin but im looking for personal experience you guys have had on it its highly liver toxic im a boxer so strength gains with minimal weight gain has my eyes glued

Beetroot juice/Liv 52/milk thistle/dandelion root all are liver supports id say if used no more then 20mg daily you should be alright no longer then 4 weeks but I am no gear pro if anyone has used it and competes in some type of combat sport let me know just trying to get the 411 from personal users of it before I decide to try it I personally am new to gear im gathering info and knowledge before I cycle any info you have with gear and combat sports let me know

Little background info about me I been boxing since I was 15 im 23 now haven't stepped in the ring for a little over a year im losing my grandmother due to emphyzyma so im enjoying my days with her I still train 5 days a week to stay in shape i do plan to go pro and make it my career I wanna win a golden gloves tournament before I make the pro leap thanks for your time in reading this!

P.S im always hungry!
    Halo is harsh. I've never run it more than 4 wks max. Milk Thistle is garbage and belongs in the garbage as does dandelion root. TUDCA, NAC, an EPLs are the only liver supps I use.

PsychoBoxer is offline New Member
    What kinda sides did you get?

Thread Information