IWantToBeast is offline New Member

Doing steroids for the first time. Need help and guidance!

Hi im 19 about 6'3 220 pounds with bf% well over 25%

I really like Brazilian jujitsu and I want to cut down, but dont want to take a steroid thats to strong that may prevent me from having kids in the future. At first i was thinking of taking Anavar just to loose some weight and get a little

stronger, but now im debating on adding a low dose of test in there. I wont be doing any lifting just BJJ 5 days a week about 2 hours a day. i also work full time so i can only get in roughly 4 meals a day not including snacks id munch on during work.

Can some one help me figure out what kinda supplements and pct i should take along with stuff like liver supports and what not. Also im completly okay with just doing a cycle of anavar on its own, and if i where to do that what kinda post

cycle should i take with it along with liver supports. Im really new to all this and have not much knowledge of steroids just done some research and have watched a few documentary online. Your help would be appreicated thanks!

My Day usually looks like this

Wake up - 5am eat some oatmeal mixed with some hemp seeds and a peanut butter sandwich with a bannana

from 5 am to about 10am ill munch on almonds and drink water

at 10:15 ill eat my lunch usually a chicken wrap with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers and a chicken breast. Also some water 2 fruits and some nuts

from 10:45 to 3:30 I have a cassien or whey protien shake and some nuts.

at 4:30 ill eat brown rice with some veggies and a chicken breast. then ill train from 6-8 or 8-10 depending on what day it is

Then ill come home and have a lean fish burger with a protien shake.

Any suggestions and touch ups would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Hummm not sure if I should even bother replying.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

how come?

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome man! Don't be discouraged to fast lol. You're a bit young yet for steroids and a high body at percentage isn't wise. I'd concentrate on your diet and start cutting some fat down. You'll probably notice your jujitsu would greatly benefit.

Thanks for the warm welcome! But i heard anavar isnt that bad for you with little side effects.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantToBeast View Post
    how come?
    Because youre way too young and youre BF is too high.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    how come?
    Sorry mate that was rude of me to say that without explanation. Just extremely tired from work.

As the previous post please take advantage of your body's natural test and fix up your diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Thanks for the warm welcome! But i heard anavar isnt that bad for you with little side effects.
    You heard wrong, it may have less sides then some other steroids . but var will shut down your natural test. Your HPTA isnt fully developed at 19 soe myou can damage it.

Your diet is horrible, you get up at 5 am and have no protien for almost 5 hours. You eat 2 chicken breast and 2 shakes as your total protein for the day?
    Fix your diet and your the change in your body would be huge.

And anavar with bjj is a horrible idea, var gives you some bad muscle pumps. You will not be able to do bjj on var
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How long have you been training BJJ? If you're new just stick it out and the weight will fall off. You're way too young to start taking Steroids and Anavar may impact your wind making it counter-productive to your BJJ training. There is no miracle way to burn the fat except for hard work and diet.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Anavar - The Truth

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UODpRKzX_fs

Thread Information