Thread: Beast

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover

Beast

Ronda Rousey that is....that girl is ridiculous....how someone can finish EVERY fight with the same move is beyond incredible....like its said in our gym...Dont fear the man that practices 1000 moves 1 time, fear the man that practices 1 move 1000 times.
    In this case fear the women....beast

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She is certainly a beast and dangerous in the ring...but that said she is totally boring to watch, the single mission of going for the armbar to me is really boring. And having women who are too stupid to tap when deep into it and seeing them get their arms broken or elbows dislocated makes it all that much worse.

Just my two cents.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    She is certainly a beast and dangerous in the ring...but that said she is totally boring to watch, the single mission of going for the armbar to me is really boring. And having women who are too stupid to tap when deep into it and seeing them get their arms broken or elbows dislocated makes it all that much worse.

Just my two cents.
    I like to see her takedowns and throws....and knowing that thats the move she going for and still cant. e stopped makes it even more entertaining imo....she even had the chance to go for a head and arm choke before she took mount.....oh I put this thread in the lounge for more response lol

Thread Information