bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member

how soon should i stop cycle before a fight?

Test prop 300mg a week fight in 12 weeks how many weeks before a fight should i stop the test to lose water weight?? Will stopping test and starting pct have negative effect

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    You shouldn't be using gear if you are competing in combat sports ITS CHEATING and WRONG! Combat sports are not like other sports, like tennis for example if you cheat at tennis, all that happens is your opponent loses, because your only playing a game. Boxing however is a FIGHT! people can get hurt even DIE. If you are uses enhancement drugs for combat sports that's just a ***** move. You may as well go in there with a baseball bat because that the kind of unlevel playing field where talking about here. If you are going to beat someone it should be because you have better skills then your opponent, not because you have super human strength gains from using juice. Do you not have a conscience? Id be sick if I found out someone beat me and put me in the hospital and they where using steroids .

It's the cowards way, it's on the same level as kicking a guy when he is down! NOT A FAIR FIGHT
    Last edited by 951thompson; 05-04-2013 at 04:17 PM.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    You shouldn't be using gear if you are competing in combat sports ITS CHEATING and WRONG! Combat sports are not like other sports, like tennis for example if you cheat at tennis, all that happens is your opponent loses, because your only playing a game. Boxing however is a FIGHT! people can get hurt even DIE. If you are uses enhancement drugs for combat sports that's just a ***** move. You may as well go in there with a baseball bat because that the kind of unlevel playing field where talking about here. If you are going to beat someone it should be because you have better skills then your opponent, not because you have super human strength gains from using juice. Do you not have a conscience? Id be sick if I found out someone beat me and put me in the hospital and they where using steroids .
    It's the cowards way, it's on the same level as kicking a guy when he is down! NOT A FAIR FIGHT
    how do you know his opponent isn't juicing too????

odds are he is...

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

how do you know his opponent isn't juicing too????

odds are he is...
    No,I boxed for many years, I think it's disgusting that people think it's ok to compete on a unlevel playing field, the thought makes me feel sick.
    Think of fighters like the G-man Gerald McCollum, Paul ingle and Michael Watson who have been put in comas and left with serious brain damage! Combats sports are dangerous enough without adding a unfair element.

It's cheating and it's wrong, if you are not good enough to do it with what god gave you, then don't do it at all!

bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member
    Im fighting mma every one is at it take your moral high ground else where

2144bill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post

Bahahahaha cry me a river bahahahaha . Juice is used widely he asked a question answer it or go.

2144bill is offline Junior Member
    I'd give it 8 weeks you will feel bit crap for next 4-6 weeks also even 10 to feel 100%

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson

No,I boxed for many years, I think it's disgusting that people think it's ok to compete on a unlevel playing field, the thought makes me feel sick.
    Think of fighters like the G-man Gerald McCollum, Paul ingle and Michael Watson who have been put in comas and left with serious brain damage! Combats sports are dangerous enough without adding a unfair element.

It's cheating and it's wrong, if you are not good enough to do it with what god gave you, then don't do it at all!
    Pretty hard words....

Ever major sport uses ped's if your in top tier.

Thread Information