Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: What is a good steroid or supplement to increase my cardio?

hustler101 is offline Junior Member

What is a good steroid or supplement to increase my cardio?

I been doing martial arts my whole adult life and Im looking to get some fights... Maybe even turn pro

However my cardio is lacking... what are some good steroids to get my cardio in order?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Except for getting a coach for that specific aspect of your sport Clenbuterol does help in smaller dosages.

I would strongly recommend Chris Henshaws programming as it's only two days per week. Massive improvement in just a few short weeks.

Ref: http://aerobiccapacity.com/training-plans/

Couchlock is offline Banned
    EPO and sleep

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    EPO, training hard, and rest,

I've done it for the past 2 years racing endurance sports with great success.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-IronClydes

"Half of any battle you face in life is just showing up every day, despite how you feel"

Dwerewolf85 is offline New Member
    I've always stick winnie. During my training weighted hikes with 65 to 85 pounds of iron on my back has always pushed me through 10 3 to 5 minute rounds. With a t300 base, morning fasting and ice dips or baths. The cold and altitude training has pushed me for longer fights as well. As I started gear when I was wrestling them boxing. Starting a t300 cycle shortly and boxing again

1moreset024 is offline Banned
    Roids will be counter productive to cardio health

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moreset024 View Post
    Roids will be counter productive to cardio health
    false (unless in excess and bodybuilding levels) . tell that to the 100s of olympic athletes running roids for their sports that are cardio dependent .
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    false (unless in excess and bodybuilding levels) . tell that to the 100s of olympic athletes running roids for their sports that are cardio dependent .
    "Bigger stronger faster" covered this fact well in their documentary.

As the owner of York barbell said, "we didn't consider it cheating because everyone was using".

They still do.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    "Bigger stronger faster" covered this fact well in their documentary.

As the owner of York barbell said, "we didn't consider it cheating because everyone was using".

They still do.
    I feel like all of Chris Bell’s documentaries should be required watching for nearly anyone.

Granted, he did come off as a bit biased and leading in Prescription Thugs, but I’d expect that from a guy still in the middle of a fight with such an addiction.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I feel like all of Chris Bell’s documentaries should be required watching for nearly anyone.

Granted, he did come off as a bit biased and leading in Prescription Thugs, but I’d expect that from a guy still in the middle of a fight with such an addiction.
    That documentay got 1.5 stars rating on netflix...

It was literally the most dead on documentary I have ever watched. They covered every base except for the guy "Tony" had synthol biceps and that was what made him look disgusting, not roids.

Anyway, the public is full of retarded sheep led by social media and mainstream media. Afraid of their own shadow.

Oh, I made my girlfriend watch it. Before watching it she said, "How do I know you aren't full of shit and just telling me you know what you are doing to make me feel good about it?"

She kept looking over at me and shaking her head about how gullable people are.

Chris confirmed nearly everything I had told her.

Thank you for getting her off my ass Chris! Lol
    Last edited by Obs; 12-24-2017 at 03:16 PM.
    Gallowmere likes this.

boxinggsxr is offline Junior Member
    Your best bet is to get a polar h7. Honestly you can't train or fix something you can't measure. Pm if you need any help but I would invest in a heart rate monitor and buy joel jamiesons book

Thread Information