Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: McGregor sucker punches old man sitting on bar stool

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

McGregor sucker punches old man sitting on bar stool

Boy needs to get back in the gym. He hit him with "the left" and it didn't put him down.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    What’s the back story on it?

Guy is out of control.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Blog Entries
    #douchbag

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    This kind of shit probably happens to lightweights all the time in the real world.

Nothing like being the baddest 165 pound man on the planet.

Go back to the shire.
    Obs, Beetlegeuse and Cylon357 like this.

Jayd85 is online now Junior Member
    I’d like to see a 250 pound monster grab this guy and break both his arms. I used to think he was pretty cool. You know the come from nothing to something bla now bla..... Now he’s just a douchebag who needs his teeth pushed back.
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    I’d like to see a 250 pound monster grab this guy and break both his arms. I used to think he was pretty cool. You know the come from nothing to something bla now bla..... Now he’s just a douchebag who needs his teeth pushed back.
    I would love a chance to show him how to fight on the ground in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    ... Go back to the shire.
    In a hole in the ground there lived a Connor McGregor ....
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

... and of course no circus is complete without the trained monkeys act ...

JOE ROGAN AFTER OLD GUY PUNCH: ‘CONOR MCGREGOR IS LIVING LIKE YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO LIVE IF YOU’RE CONOR MCGREGOR’

...McGregor is pretty much doing what he’s supposed to be doing to play the promotional game and get eyeballs to tune in for everything he does.

“He’s Conor McGregor. He’s living like you’re supposed to live if you’re Conor McGregor. The dance is: don’t go to jail, dude. Don’t get locked up.”...

“What’s it gonna cost Conor McGregor before he decides, ‘Alright, this isn’t worth it. Enough is enough, I need to stop doing this.’ The incident in New York cost him millions. Millions, he had to pay out. He had to pay the guy with the phone,” said White, referring to McGregor attacking a bus full of UFC fighters at UFC 223 in 2018 and an incident where he smashed a person’s phone earlier this year in Miami.

“What’s he gonna pay this guy that he hit in the bar? The list just goes on and on. I just don’t know when he wakes up and says, ‘I’ve got to stop doing this.’”

Victim Of Alleged Conor McGregor Bar Attack Speaks Out: ‘I Can Take A Punch’

“I am sitting on the bar stool just having a quiet pint with my friend. then all of a sudden because I refuse his drink I get a punch. you don’t need that in life. I don’t like the man, I think he is getting a bad rep. He is a bit of a bully, a bully with money.”

“Look-it, I can take a punch,” he joked.

An Irish pub poured all their Proper 12 whiskey down the toilet after Conor McGregor suckerpunched an old man

The video goes on to show a framed picture of McGregor sitting on a toilet where staff pour the Proper No. Twelve whiskey down the loo.

Conor McGregor Speaks On Pub Incident: “I Was In The Wrong”

“I was in the wrong,” said a passionate McGregor. “That man deserved to enjoy his time in the pub without having it end the way it did. I tried to make amends and I made amends back then. But it doesn’t matter. I was in the wrong.”

“I must come here before you and take accountability and take responsibility. I owe it to the people that have been supporting me. I owe it to my mother, my father, my family. I owe it to the people who trained me in martial arts. That’s not who I am. That’s not the reason why I got into martial arts or studying combat sports. The reason I got into it was to defend against that type of scenario.”

It also bears mention that the attack took place in April but the Irish redneck only owned up to it after the video went viral.

Mike Tyson sez ...McGregor is a wonderful person, a kind man, and accruing lots of good karma.

If the only person willing to speak kindly of you is Iron Mike, d'ya suppose mebbe that's a sign you've reached rock bottom?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    You know, Connor is totally out of control. Money, women, cocaine all have taken their toll. I'm not defending him at all but one thing that I
    have to give him credit for is owning up to his mistakes. He has apologized, admitted he was wrong and is willing to pay whatever price it may
    follow. At this point is seems that Connor is his own worst enemy.

He didn't own up to it for about four months. Not until after the video of the incident surfaced and had gone viral.

Character is what you do when you think there's no one watching you. I give him ZERO karma points for waiting until there was a public row to admit he'd been in the wrong.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    He didn't own up to it for about four months. Not until after the video of the incident surfaced and had gone viral.

Character is what you do when you think there's no one watching you. I give him ZERO karma points for waiting until there was a public row to admit he'd been in the wrong.
    Integrity is what you do when no one is watching.

Anyone else would go to prison.
    Me or you would be facing 5-15 years.

But he has enough money to buy his way out.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Mike Tyson sez ...McGregor is a wonderful person, a kind man, and accruing lots of good karma.

If the only person willing to speak kindly of you is Iron Mike, d'ya suppose mebbe that's a sign you've reached rock bottom?
    Bite a couple ears off and have a couple exes lie bout ya and you are cast out forver.

He is a kind an loving man.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-25-2019 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Bite a couple ears off and have a couple exes lie bout ya and you are cast out forver.

He is a kind an loving man.
    I miss watching Tyson lose his shit.
    Obs likes this.

I miss Tyson when he was the most formidable boxer who eve stepped in the ring. People forget that from when he was about age 18 to 20, he not only hit people so hard their unborn children felt it, he was a disciplined and skilled fighter. Kevin Rooney barked the combination to throw and he executed. With precision and bad intentions. He threw the combination and then got off the centerline. He was a machine who couldn't be hit and only needed to hit you once to end it.

He was lightning in a bottle and Cuss D'Amato had found a way to keep all that fury bottled up and only turned out for three minutes at a time. When he was 14 there were adults in his weight class who refused to get into the ring with him.

At 14.

Then Don King got in his head and had him fire all his original staff and replace them with winners of the Affirmative Action sweepstakes. It was all over but the crying when he fired Rooney.

King had to know what he was doing so I figure it must have been engineered to bring Tyson down. Maybe Iron Mike was sucking up all the air in boxing and left nothing but breadcrumbs for the other fighters in King's stable. Whatever his goal was, I think he did it deliberately and knowing it would cost Tyson his edge.

And oh by the way, GSP's coach seconds the motion that the best part of Connor McGregor ran down the crack of his mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress..

Last edited by Beetlegeuse; 08-26-2019 at 09:32 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    This kind of shit probably happens to lightweights all the time in the real world.

Nothing like being the baddest 165 pound man on the planet.

Go back to the shire.
    Well... I saw him figth with the Mountain... Mmarules.. Not sure, but Halfthor if not made fun of, was no match. The WSM had probleme with his knee, but never the less..

Sent fra min BLA-L29 via Tapatalk

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Well... I saw him figth with the Mountain... Mmarules.. Not sure, but Halfthor if not made fun of, was no match. The WSM had probleme with his knee, but never the less..

Jesus sil are you serious?
    Tgat was a publicity stunt diring training.
    Halfthor could have killed the little bitch in three seconds.

He only didnt because they were light sparring and grappling for training. (Very very light)

I would stake my life I would break connors ass in a street fight. You wont catch me challenging hafthor.

They have weight classes to discern who is the most talented. A guy that size doesn't need talent to murder a lightweight like Conor. He could literally grab his arms and break them.

In the video at any time hafthor can shoot and grab conor and kill him. Conor can give his best hit right on the button but it wont do a damn thing.
    Not even bare knuckled.

That bullshit people say, "Aww you gotta watch them little guys..."

Yes its true.

You might slip on their guts if your not careful.
    The first thing we learned in mma grappling was why they had weight classes and what class you belonged in.

I was prob 160 grappling a guy 260 in practice.
    I threw all in my weight class all over hell.
    Then I realized instantly that there was no way I could get a grab on this big bastard.

Weight classes are there for a reason. Cant stand the little man syndrome bruce lee shit of people claiming they are some 8 division champ. They do not exist.

Connor is famous for holdin two divisions which is a great feat.

Just bump him up one more class and he would be spanked like a child.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-26-2019 at 11:21 PM.
    Cuz and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Obs
    Lmfao...
    Connor cant deadlift what hafthor weighs.
    What the hell is that squirrel gonna do hitting a head thats twice the size of his?

The guys under 180lbs have a hard enough time trying to knock each other out.
    Throw 200lbs of fat free mass on the oponnent and they call that murder.

He only didnt because they were light sparring for training.

I would stake my life I would break connors ass in a street fight. You wont catch me challenging hafthor.

They have weight classes to discern who is the most talented. A guy that size doesn't need talent to murder a lightweight like Conor. He could literally grab his arms and break them.
    Hehe.... Ok mr Fightingguru.
    But ur wrong. He ate and assfucked Halfthor so bad in that match. Halfthor couldnt shit for weeks.
    So u saw that stunt, ey...?
    Well... Looked legit to me. In a kickboxingmatch i would put my money on the mmachamp. In a bar, thats another story.

Obs
    Hehe.... Ok mr Fightingguru.
    But ur wrong. He ate and assfucked Halfthor so bad in that match. Halfthor couldnt shit for weeks.
    So u saw that stunt, ey...?
    Well... Looked legit to me. In a kickboxingmatch i would put my money on the mmachamp. In a bar, thats another story.

I am just goin to pretend you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

At about 12 seconds into that video you watch a guy that overhead presses 440lb like it aint shit grab ahold of his head.

The only reason Conor still has a head is because it was a training and publicity stunt.

He could have squeezed and literally broke his neck before he could make a sound or motion.

Didn't you say you trained in BJJ or some shit?
    Starting to doubt it.

The really comical part is where hafthor catches his foot between his knees and conor is helpless.

At that point a haymaker would have ended his life.
    If an arm got in the way that arm would have been broken by the blow.

Lmfao!
    Man... People really hold a high opinion of these little fuckers.

Obs

Hafthor vs Conor in reality would be a lot more like this.

People have this annoying line, "big and slow".

Big and slow like Tyson?
    Big and slow like Silva?
    Coture?
    Liddell?
    Butterbean?

This shit is they swing just as fast and accurate and have an entirely different bone structure. The mass allows for more damage given and less damage recieved.

On a scale of conor vs haftor thats like me knocking out a mexican fighting bull. It's not gonna happen.

Yes the square cube law applies but not even noticably in the instance of fighting.

Still waiting to see this amazing featherweight fighter step up to heavyweight class. Where is this "little guy you gaotta watch out for"?

I haven't seen him.
    Last edited by Obs; 08-27-2019 at 12:09 AM.

Obs
    Sil, when your wife tells you size doesnt matter, she is just trying to make you feel better.

Jaysus chrites man.

I am just goin to pretend you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

At about 12 seconds into that video you watch a guy that overhead presses 440lb like it aint shit grab ahold of his head.

The only reason Conor still has a head is because it was a training and publicity stunt.

He could have squeezed and literally broke his neck before he could make a sound or motion.

Didn't you say you trained in BJJ or some shit?
    Starting to doubt it.

The really comical part is where hafthor catches his foot between his knees and conor is helpless.

At that point a haymaker would have ended his life.
    If an arm got in the way that arm would have been broken by the blow.

Lmfao!
    Man... People really hold a high opinion of these little fuckers.
    Shut up dickface, or else

Obs and Cylon357 like this.

'Swy my preferred form of martial art is Gun-Fu. With apologies to President Jefferson, if wasn't G-d who made us all equal, it was Sam Colt.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member

He only didnt because they were light sparring and grappling for training. (Very very light)

In the video at any time hafthor can shoot and grab conor and kill him. Conor can give his best hit right on the button but it wont do a damn thing.
    Not even bare knuckled.

That bullshit people say, "Aww you gotta watch them little guys..."

Yes its true.

You might slip on their guts if your not careful.
    The first thing we learned in mma grappling was why they had weight classes and what class you belonged in.

I was prob 160 grappling a guy 260 in practice.
    I threw all in my weight class all over hell.
    Then I realized instantly that there was no way I could get a grab on this big bastard.

Weight classes are there for a reason. Cant stand the little man syndrome bruce lee shit of people claiming they are some 8 division champ. They do not exist.

Connor is famous for holdin two divisions which is a great feat.

Just bump him up one more class and he would be spanked like a child.
    Agreed.
    I have saw a video of a MMA coach breaking down the fight. He basically said it was uneventful because of the size difference. Connor knows that if halfthor can get his hands on him, the size and strength difference would wreck him.
    Doesn't matter how good Connor is at grappling and submissions if halfthor can break out of a choke hold with just one hand. And if halfthor has him so he can't dodge, even a blocked punch will rock him. And keeping it standing doesn't help because the reach difference makes it impossible. So that's what you got, Connor running away the whole time not being able to get in close enough to strike (which halfthor could just eat and grab him anyways)
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Shut up dickface, or else

I like your new avi

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    I LOVE how relaxed the man at the bar was, immediately turning to his friend to keep conversation flowing without paying the punch any mind.
    "One of those damn banana flies flew right on my cheek.. must be their season"
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    THAT is a Michael Myers to run like hell from!
    I’m pretty sure Tyler Mane was bigger in the Rob Zombie reboot, but it’s a cool picture
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I’m pretty sure Tyler Mane was bigger in the Rob Zombie reboot, but it’s a cool picture
    I didn't know who tgat was but damn he was big.

I didn't know who tgat was but damn he was big.
    Same dude who played Sabre Tooth in X-Men. He’s like 6’ 8”. Not sure how much he weighs, but at that height I’m guessing a lot. Made him a lot more believable than the very averagely build Michael Myers in the originals.
    Obs and Cylon357 like this.

Same dude who played Sabre Tooth in X-Men. He’s like 6’ 8”. Not sure how much he weighs, but at that height I’m guessing a lot. Made him a lot more believable than the very averagely build Michael Myers in the originals.
    In Troy (w Brad Pitt), Tyler Manes Ajax was def NOT averagely buildt!

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-27-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Ajax? That big warhammer-swinging sonofabitch?

Wait, didn't I see that same pose in "Predator?"

I have no idea why they would kill off such an interesting character so early in the film. Like that moron Ridley Scott killing off Jouko Ahola (6'1", 275 & strongman champion) and his African companion in like the third scene of Kingdom of Heaven. Could have written an entire film about just the two of them.

Obs

Looks like your vietnamguy you have guarding the castle... Gregg!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    This makes me like the sh!thead even less. Hafthor is clearly just having fun and not taking it nearly as seriously as Connor McTw@t. The first time Hafthor gets his hands on him, in the real world, it's game over.

Did Connor not see "The Viper v The Mountain" in GoT??

BTW, probably the best choreographed one on one fight scene in that series, imho.
    I would rush Conor.
    I would not challenge hafthor if I had a bat.
    Guys like him have passed human status.

Conor ruled over a 10+- weight gap.
    Hafthor nearly ruled the world.

Some guys just dont understand until they look at a guy that size face to face and see... "How do I hit him? How do I grab him?"

I have a huge chest at 54".
    Hafthor is 65"

That makes me a dinky bastard.

Also, unlike me its not all muscle ona frame it wasn't intended for.
    His frame was intended for it. So trying to break that monster is gonna be impossible.

I would rush Conor.
    I would not challenge hafthor if I had a bat.
    Guys like him have passed human status.

Conor ruled over a 10+- weight gap.
    Hafthor nearly ruled the world.

Some guys just dont understand until they look at a guy that size face to face and see... "How do I hit him? How do I grab him?"

I have a huge chest at 54".
    Hafthor is 65"

That makes me a dinky bastard.

Also, unlike me its not all muscle ona frame it wasn't intended for.
    His frame was intended for it. So trying to break that monster is gonna be impossible.
    You need a howlitzer or something. You can’t knock somebody out when the muscles in their neck prevent their head from moving with the strike. Every time that dude hits you there’s going to be critical damage to your body. Like if he punches you in your arm there’s a good chance you have a broken arm now. And that’s if he doesn’t just grab you and rag doll you through the air a few times to take the fight out of you.
    Obs likes this.

Looks like your vietnamguy you have guarding the castle... Gregg!
    Gregg is dead, Sir. Cancer.

HoldMyBeer and Obs like this.

Nurmagomedov says, in so many words, the next time he and McGregor meet ...there will be blood.

In the cage or out. And somebody's probably going to jail.

If McGregor has a single surviving brain cell left in his moonshine-pickled bog-Irish brain, he's got to know he can't beat Khabib in a fair fight. He's got NO ground game. Khabib's, OTOH, is exceptional. If he's got better striking he certainly didn't show it in their first fight (he got better than he gave). And he's made Khabib SO FUCKING ANGRY that the next time Khabib beats him, I think he will pull a Royce Gracie and break something of McGregor's, just because he can, and even if he's trying to tap out. Just for personal satisfaction. Even if it costs him another suspension.

Because, in case you haven't noticed, Muslims are disinclined to forgive. Or forget. And Nurmagomedev doesn't get McGregor's "WWE attitude." To him, this is personal.

So I think McGregor has time in plaster to look forward to after their next contest. If not orthopedic surgery.

And I'd pay a dollar to see that.

Nj_Chaos is offline New Member
    publicity...needs to stay relevant.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’d fight McGregor for free. It’d just be fun to whoop a piece of shit like that.
    Obs and Beetlegeuse like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information