Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse

Thread: Scott Coker scores another Dana White castaway: Chris Cyborg

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Scott Coker scores another Dana White castaway: Chris Cyborg

Remember the old Avis rent-a-car TV advert, "We're #2 but we try harder?" Bellator is #2 and Scott Coker can phone it in. I could live comfortably in Monaco on what Coker makes off the UFC's throw-aways. Benson Henderson, Phil Davis, Rampage Jackson, Frank Mir, Matt Mitrione, Roy Nelson, Chuck Liddell, Tito Ortiz, Royce Gracie, Wandy Silva, Ryan Bader, Lyoto Machida, Gegard Mousasi, Jon Fitch, ...and those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Not to mention the big fish that Dana could never get to take his bait but Coker landed, Fedor Emelianenko.

Coker says Cyborg gets a featherweight title shot on her inaugural Bellator fight.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Anybody watch Bellator this weekend? They had a welcoming ceremony for Cyborg. Walked her down the catwalk and into the cage wearing a lacy black cocktail dress. Like it was her debutante's coming out at the spring cotillion.

Before he hired her, Dana White said Cyborg looked like Wandy Silva in a dress and heels. Now that I've seen Cyborg in a dress and heel's, by god he was right. That ̶w̶o̶m̶a̶n̶ person is steroid fugly.

Got to love Scott Coker. He's 'legit' MMA's Vince McMahon.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think when Dana White doesn't like you, he doesn't know how to market you..Nate Diaz for instance. Same thing with Cyborg.
    Good for Cyborg getting away from that company.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    ...Good for Cyborg getting away from that company.
    She and Coker are old pals. He was the founder of Strikeforce, who she once fought for. And Mr. Cyborg already works there.

Thread Information