Sometimes I think Bones must have a bucket list of stupid shit to do to fuck up his life before he dies. In the past five years he's had to pay federal and New Mexican state tax agencies almost $1.5 million in liens.

He should ask Wesley Snipes what happens when you fuck with the IRS. Jones probably spends more on rolling papers than it would cost him to hire a tax attorney. Any celebrity millionaire who has taken the decision to make themselves a lightning rod would be stupid not to protect their assets in such a fashion.

And while I was looking for details on the tax problem I found out Jon had stepped on his schwantz again getting 'handsy' with a waitress in a strip club back in April. I check the MMA news pretty religiously and I didn't see anything about this when it happened, which gives me to believe the MMA sports media deliberately has been avoiding reporting it.

Anyway, the waitress says he put her in a choke hold and slapped her on the coochie. Jones denied it and pleaded Not Guilty last month. But he reached a plea deal today, changing his plea to No Contest and accepting certain terms in exchange for a 90 day deferred sentence. If he violates any of the terms -- one of which is never returning to the titty bar in question -- he could get any part of the 90 day sentence restored, plus a $500 fine.

And I wonder how he squares manhandling a waitress in a titty bar to his fiancée and babymama? She obviously is no rocket scientist either.