Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Now it's (multiple) rape allegations against McGregor

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Now it's (multiple) rape allegations against McGregor

The article is too long and fiddly to re-post here but the upshot is this. Police are investigating an apparently formal accusation that McGregor sexually assaulted a woman in Dublin earlier this month. The blogger also writes that the NYT and the Dublin Mirror had posted details in the past that McGregor also was being investigated for the rape of a married woman in an incident last December in a Dublin hotel. Follow the link at the beginning of this post to read the entire article.

Which only magnifies the pertinence of an "editorial cartoon" that appeared today at the Bloody Elbow (regarding a supposedly upcoming fight with Frankie Edgar):

FWIW, he was supposed to have been in court yesterday for his sucker-punching of the old man on the bar stool because he refused a drink of the whisky he now shills for, but I can't find any details of how that went, so I'm thinking the procedure might have got postponed.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Dana White confirmed that McGregor-Edgar isn't going to happen but intimated it was a problem with getting McGregor back into the ring, nothing to do with potential legal problems.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    why is it that high level bodybuilders, boxers, etc.. always get accused of rape ,, but your local trash man never does.

never do you see headlines "local trash man rapes hot house wife on the front lawn" .. but you do see headlines "girl joins so and so famous person in his hotel room at 1 am after drinks.. Dna confirms rape took place" . wtf

of course there is going to be Dna evidence .. all over the girls face. thats what she came into the hotel room at 1am for in the first place
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

That's what comes from being "notorious."

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    why is it that high level bodybuilders, boxers, etc.. always get accused of rape ,, but your local trash man never does.

never do you see headlines "local trash man rapes hot house wife on the front lawn" .. but you do see headlines "girl joins so and so famous person in his hotel room at 1 am after drinks.. Dna confirms rape took place" . wtf

of course there is going to be Dna evidence .. all over the girls face. thats what she came into the hotel room at 1am for in the first place
    Im getting tuned on tell me more...

Today I see three prominent MMA bloggers are (finally) picking up the story about the recent rape allegations, but still nothing in the MSM, or from Dana White.

Thread Information