Results 1 to 29 of 29
Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By ZXY2
  • 1 Post By ZXY2
  • 1 Post By davimeireles
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 2 Post By Beetlegeuse
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By i_SLAM_cougars
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere
  • 1 Post By ZXY2
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Colby Covington, a racist asshole

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909

    Colby Covington, a racist asshole

    "THIS COUNTRY IS A TRASH , AND ALL THAT LIVE IN IT ARE ANIMALS"
    Colby Covington.
    -
    Defeating a Brazilian at UFC Brazil, he took the microphone and said he was disgusted with the country, who came here just to have the pleasure of drowning a Brazilian in his own pool of blood and that everyone who lived here was a bunch of animals. . unclean. Soon he posted on his Twitter that in Brazil there were only monkeys (not enough to be xenophobic, it has to be racist too).


    -
    Kamaru Usman is a Nigerian who trained in blackzillians at the time. Lived in Brazil and is married to a Brazilian. He was outraged by the statements and promised to avenge Brazil.
    -
    Saturday, 14 finally had the fight between them, Kamaru Usman not only knocked him out but sent him to the operating room after the fight, because this photo blow broke his jaw, which now speaks with a crooked mouth.
    -
    The fight took place in the US, in the city where the damn was born, and Kamaru took the microphone and said: I hit Colby in his homeland and wanted to say, "Hey Brazil, this was for you," he shouted. . UFC Champion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colby Covington, a racist asshole-79350552_2780054945589237_3052763853784875008_o.jpg  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909
    The stupid racist got what deserves, big born motherfucker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colby Covington, a racist asshole-79350552_2780054945589237_3052763853784875008_o.jpg   Colby Covington, a racist asshole-ufc-245-results-659x381.jpg  

  3. #3
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,030
    Okay.

    Which race did he insult?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909
    He called everyone who lives in Brazil animals and monkey

  5. #5
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,030
    And that's racist ... how? Are you claiming that all Brazilians are of the same racial group, and that that racial group is different from Covington's?

    I agree it was an asshole-ish thing to say but just because his remark got you spun up doesn't by itself make it racist. And when you imply racism where there is none in evidence it damages the cause of those who have legitimate claims of racism. Half the world thinks all America is shit and I don't give a fuck. it's not worth the sweat off my brow and they don't have any power over me unless I give it to them.

    If you run around crying wolf every time you feel offended and it won't be long before people start ignoring you.
    davimeireles likes this.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    And that's racist ... how? Are you claiming that all Brazilians are of the same racial group, and that that racial group is different from Covington's?

    I agree it was an asshole-ish thing to say but just because his remark got you spun up doesn't by itself make it racist. And when you imply racism where there is none in evidence it damages the cause of those who have legitimate claims of racism. Half the world thinks all America is shit and I don't give a fuck. it's not worth the sweat off my brow and they don't have any power over me unless I give it to them.

    If you run around crying wolf every time you feel offended and it won't be long before people start ignoring you.

    The lack of respect within a country that is not his is an affront, against Brazilian sovereignty.I'm not crying, I'm just saying that he deserved to have a broken jaw, at least he'll talk less shit like that.Here inside BRAZIL, respect is good and preserves the teeth.

    The guy is a fighter and has no discipline and no fighter conduct. One of the number one rules that a fighter has to have is respect.


    I'm just clarifying for you ok.


    I'm just reposting a fact that has been reported worldwide, in the world of MMA.
    Search Google and you'll see a lot of news about this Colby misconduct.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909
    I didn't post this because I'm offended bro, just wanted to share the fact.
    I am at peace

  8. #8
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Search up rambo last blood and top critics call it racist trump campain. All because he kills mexican human traffickers in the movie.

    Everyone that doesnt give their wife to a black guy, cut off their penis, and throw fits about supposed inequality is labeled a racist and bigot.

    Just my opinion but the smack talk in fighting sports has a cause. Its to get an uproar out of people with simple minds that can't see they are doing it just for sales.

    Long live the memory of fake wrestling and the king of smack talk... Randy Savage
    Fighting sports would be nothing without this kind of thing.

    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

  9. #9
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Its like when we do competitions on the board and competitors start talking shit to each other and getting pissed.

    Views on the thread go up huge because its a shitshow of testosterone .

    Controversy increases sales and divides people into two demographics tgat are easily manipulated. Hence every news story on the planet and politics in general.

    Its just a game of numbers and getting sheep to believe in you.
    Last edited by ZXY2; 12-19-2019 at 02:11 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Search up rambo last blood and top critics call it racist trump campain. All because he kills mexican human traffickers in the movie.

    Everyone that doesnt give their wife to a black guy, cut off their penis, and throw fits about supposed inequality is labeled a racist and bigot.

    Just my opinion but the smack talk in fighting sports has a cause. Its to get an uproar out of people with simple minds that can't see they are doing it just for sales.

    Long live the memory of fake wrestling and the king of smack talk... Randy Savage
    Fighting sports would be nothing without this kind of thing.



    I agree with you in some parts, many things done by mma athletes generate marketing and advertising, but that doesn't apply when he says an entire nation is rubbish, animals, monkeys.
    This is a conduct that involves sponsors and fouls the name of MMA.

  11. #11
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    I agree with you in some parts, many things done by mma athletes generate marketing and advertising, but that doesn't apply when he says an entire nation is rubbish, animals, monkeys.
    This is a conduct that involves sponsors and fouls the name of MMA.
    I disagree.
    It makes sponsorships and the sport more successful.

    If they are both good guys no one cares.
    They need a bad guy. A bad guy that continually wins really generates a lot of revenue.

    Connor vs Mayweather...
    Tooka lot of dispicable behavior to get that fight set in motion. The payout was 10x anything the MMA world ever produced.
    davimeireles likes this.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909
    Colby melted Brazilian Demian Maia here at UFC Brazil in 2017.


    And you know what was his interview (Obs).




    . The media has brought this to light because Kamaru Usman is a Nigerian who trained Black Zilians at the time. Lived in Brazil and is married to a Brazilian. He was outraged by the statements and promised to avenge Brazil.


    And Saturday, the 14th, we had the fight, so I think you might be right, if that's not an armed theater for advertising
    ZXY2 likes this.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909
    @Beetlegeuse my friend, sorry for that shit from my post.


    Advertising and marketing sucks!!!!We end up believing and everything generated by the media..

  14. #14
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,790
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    He called everyone who lives in Brazil animals and monkey
    I have heard people saying he was a racist but never heard it myself. I thought it might have been just because he was a TRUMP supporter but this helps clear it up. He wont be running his mouth now, at least for 6-8 weeks when they unwire his jaw.
    davimeireles likes this.

  15. #15
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Search up rambo last blood and top critics call it racist trump campain. All because he kills mexican human traffickers in the movie.

    Everyone that doesnt give their wife to a black guy, cut off their penis, and throw fits about supposed inequality is labeled a racist and bigot.

    Just my opinion but the smack talk in fighting sports has a cause. Its to get an uproar out of people with simple minds that can't see they are doing it just for sales.

    Long live the memory of fake wrestling and the king of smack talk... Randy Savage
    Fighting sports would be nothing without this kind of thing.

    Randy was the man. He also showcases how steroids and stimulants go along way towards making us better human beings
    ZXY2 likes this.

  16. #16
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Randy was the man. He also showcases how steroids and stimulants go along way towards making us better human beings
    Are you trying to tell me it wasn't all the Slim Jims he ate???????
    ZXY2 and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  17. #17
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    Are you trying to tell me it wasn't all the Slim Jims he ate???????
    I just wish I had his wardrobe
    ZXY2 likes this.

  18. #18
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Randy was the man. He also showcases how steroids and stimulants go along way towards making us better human beings
    Lmao
    He was the best.
    You know you have developed a personality when you are wearing a pink shirt with a picture of your signature sunglasses that have a reflection of yourself in them.

    There is no sport as deadly as wtestling.
    Most of the big names never made 60.
    They were wound tight hard chargers and they had no fear.

  19. #19
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I just wish I had his wardrobe
    Attachment 177695

    It doesnt get any more real than that.

    I aspire to neon patchwork with a cowboy hat and cape.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Finding
    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    I have heard people saying he was a racist but never heard it myself. I thought it might have been just because he was a TRUMP supporter but this helps clear it up. He wont be running his mouth now, at least for 6-8 weeks when they unwire his jaw.
    He is a negative publicity.

  21. #21
    Beetlegeuse's Avatar
    Beetlegeuse is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,030
    Roe Rogan says Covington is deliberately saying controversial things (and dressing in a controversial fashion, wearing cheap suits and a Donald Trump baseball cap) because the UFC threatened to cut him for being too boring. So now he stirs up shit.



    And there is no negative publicity. People who buy tickets because they want to see a fighter get his ass beat say the same price as the fans who want to see him win. That's why Jon Jones and Conor McGregor are so valuable to the UFC. And now Colby Covington.

  22. #22
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Attachment 177695

    It doesnt get any more real than that.

    I aspire to neon patchwork with a cowboy hat and cape.
    For real. I gotta find the half black half White shit he wore on the arsinio hall show. It was lit AF LOL
    ZXY2 likes this.

  23. #23
    i_SLAM_cougars's Avatar
    i_SLAM_cougars is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,602
    ZXY2 likes this.

  24. #24
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,618
    This whole thing just shows that people fall for a good gimmick all day long.
    This dudes just using the old pro wrestling heel tactics to generate hype for himself. MMA fighters have finally realized that playing to a crowds negative feelings generates ratings.
    It just took them five decades to figure out what guys like the Iron Sheik did forever ago.

    You bought it, hook line and sinker. That means hes doing a good job to playing your psychology.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  25. #25
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Damn!
    That was clearly after he perfected it!

  26. #26
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    This whole thing just shows that people fall for a good gimmick all day long.
    This dude’s just using the old pro wrestling heel tactics to generate hype for himself. MMA fighters have finally realized that playing to a crowd’s negative feelings generates ratings.
    It just took them five decades to figure out what guys like the Iron Sheik did forever ago.

    You bought it, hook line and sinker. That means he’s doing a good job to playing your psychology.
    Well said.
    Politics work off the same shit.
    Gallowmere likes this.

  27. #27
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,357
    Fwiw Brazil is the asshole of the world

    The senseless murders and tortures there are 50x that if Mexico even.

    The place is full of animals.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  28. #28
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Tyson...
    Mike tyson smack talk

    Except he meant it.

  29. #29
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,446
    Christmas spirit abound, lol!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •