Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Fedor -vs- Rampage tonite 10 pm ET

How To Watch Bellator 237 “Fedor Vs Rampage”: Full Fight Card, Start Time & Results

It's Fight Day!!!👊#BellatorJapan will be LIVE at 10/9c on @ParamountNet & @DAZN_USA in the USA & on @SkySports in the UK at 3am! pic.twitter.com/C2KF8rwm3Y

— Bellator MMA (@BellatorMMA) December 28, 2019

Oddsmakers slightly favor Fedor, -125 to +105.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Horrible, I bet Rampage didnt even train.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Horrible, I bet Rampage didnt even train.
    Rampage looked pathetic. 265 really??? He was at his best at 205 every since he took off and did that A team movie he has gone way downhill

Rampage is no more. Now he's Quittin' Quentin.

Rampage says 265 made him feel like a hippopotamus.

Looks certainly can be deceiving. I thought he looked more like a walrus.

By about a minute into the first round Fedor figured out that Rampage wasn't punching hard enough to hurt his little old gray-haired babushka so he dispensed with keeping his guard up and started sniping. After that it was just a matter of time and probability.

Scott Coker is floating the idea that Fedor's next opponent should be Josh Barnett. I am mystified as to why Fedor would have resisted fighting for an American promotion for so long but now has warmed to Bellator's "Celebrity MMA" scheme. I can't believe that the cash Coker is waving under his nose now would compare to the stack of Benjamins that Dana White spent a decade flashing at him (then again, Coker is nowhere near as large an anal sphincter as White). It just seems 'unseemly' for the Last Emperor to be fighting an almostr-was like Quittin' Quenton. It's barely a step above "bum fights."

Okay, that was a little hyperbolic. Kimbo Slice versus Dada 5000 really was just a step above a bum fight, but Fedor-Quittin' was just a step above Kimbo-Dada.

Including Quittin' Quenton's 2-fight kickboxing career, he and Fedor now have exactly 100 professional fights between them. A hundred. That's a whole lots of history. And a whole lots of pain.

Thread Information