Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Jonnie Bones asks to be traded to the Green Bay Packers

Dana White, the man who never met a faux pas he didn't like, said some hurtful/truthful [pick one] things about Jon Jones, which made Jones sull up and cry. So now he's asked to be released from his contract.

Which White will never do because he's too damn greedy. Bones is his second biggest PPV draw behind Conor McGregor. At least when he can avoid getting suspended long enough for his next fight to come off. White would hire Jeffrey Dahmer if he'd sell a million PPVs, so I don't see him letting Bones off the hook.

S'what you get when you sign a contract with da debil.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Just seen today where he vacated his title.

I TIVO'd this weekend's UFC fight night and haven't yet watched it so I've been avoiding the news so they wouldn't spoil any of the outcomes for me.

Now you have to wonder what Dana will do to try to calm the troubled waters.

DW is saying that Bones is part of their organization so they'll find a way to work it out. Translated that means "The ass-kissing will begin momentarily."

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jorge masvidal just asked for his release as well.

McGregor has announced his (third) retirement in four years. I think he and bones should team up and start a business together. Bail-Bonds comes to mind. They both know the business inside-out and you have to have a substantial amount of capital to put up to guarantee the bonds you're writing on your clients, and they've both got deep pockets.

There's also conjecture that McGregor was on a bender (again) and tweeting while drunk.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I just don’t think Connor would be able to fight any legit contender in the welterweight division. He doesn’t have a chance against Khibib so he probably just wants to go out on a win or sit back for another money fight. Had he got the fight with Jorge I wouldn’t have seen that being competitive

I hate to see McRapist retire after he'd agreed to fight Anderson Silva at 176-lbs. I think the Spider would have humiliated him.

Thread Information