Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By warchild

Thread: How much and what are they taking in MMA & boxing?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

How much and what are they taking in MMA & boxing?

I just got done watching a show where MMA legend Chris Leben was the guest on Leo Longevity. A great podcast if you wanna watch it. https://youtu.be/Xqs_lqurpA0

Btw I highly recommend this channel… and I’ve watched a lot of bodybuilding shit. All about bodybuilding, drugs, MMA, arm wrestling, strongman, etc. He gets a lot of good guests.

Anyway, they talk briefly about steroids in MMA and Chris mentioned failing a drug test from Winstrol . He didn’t mention the doses.
    I got curious as to what types of drugs and doses they run in combat sports?

The type of drugs I’ve ran have been anything but performance enhancing, but I haven’t tried winstrol. I know they must be running some short esters or orals to avoid detection for drugs tests.
    Family_guy likes this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I knew I’ve seen this question recently answered. It was on RXMucsle at 6:00 minutes. https://youtu.be/9l0huKLw6ZI
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks bro. So basically test/deca /eq/tren in the offseason, and winstrol /Anavar around competition. I’d be curious what tested fighters took. I know they can’t be doing deca and EQ.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I couldn’t really say anything because I don’t watch MMA but I remembered Dave Palumbo answering that question. I don’t even know anyone that fights to ask them

Thread Information