fatback25 is offline Associate Member

Alright dudes here it is...

Ok I have been studying alot of the info that was so unselfishly givin to me on this board and on other places on the net. I researched different cycles, looked at prices and talked to others with jack experience. As stated before I have done a couple of cycles of winny before in JUCO but in all honesty I totally approached it with a half assed attitude and no research was involved and I did it because that was the "shit to do for football" according to my other buddies playing ball, needless to say they aint playing anymore. So I want to do two cycles before the 2006 season which starts in August.

First cycle (starting mid Jan 2006 ending mid March): 10 week t-prop,pct
    Any suggestions for weekly dosage appreciated and type of pct

Second cycle (pre camp starting Mid June ending Aug 1): 6 week prop/t-bol/winny, pct
    Any suggestions here too

In-season (pre game) methyl -test

I decided on this for several reasons. One is money. I am still a college guy so I looked at doing two cycles with multiple compounds and I just was not going to be able to afford it. I also wanted to do some Anavar but again Winny is cheaper. I have to also take into consideration the money I am going to need for protein supps and other supps like fish oils and multi- vits. I also wanted to do EQ but again EQ stays in your system for too long and although my conference does not test, lets say I get invited to any camps , or pro combines I don't want to have made it that far and then BOOM I get a positive test ( long shot for going pro but **** it that is my attitude so "**** yeah I'm going pro!" NOTE: I am aware of the effects Winny has on the joints so when taking it I am going to load up on the fish oils, flax, glucosamine and drink water like a fish.

Another reason is my relative lack of experience with juice. T prop is a good one to start off with and will give me a good platform to start off with on my sec cycle. Not too complicated.

So I think this is the right direction for me at this point. Everyone that has givin me some info, I really appreciated it!

I also realize that what is really going to make or break my cycle results is diet, rest and my workouts. During my prop cycle; lots of protein, moderate amounts of good carbs, water, multi-vit. Ditto for sec cycle possibly increasing carbs a bit to take in a few extra pounds in camp to account for the usual loss of weight during two a days.

Workouts will be what ever the coaches here give me with a little variation ie adding more plyo and agility and speed work.

So any vets or other ball players out there feel free to laugh at this because believe me any constructive crit would be appreciated. Thanks bro's. I can't express how helpfull this site is. - Fat fullback

wolf97 is offline New Member
    you really want to do EOD jabs for 10 weeks? lots of jabs and lots of $$. if you're wanting to do a 10 week cycle of test only, you should go with Sust or enanthate . if you wan to combat the water that either of those may give you, use proviron . this is an out of season cycle, and as you said, you will not be doin much work on speed, agility and/or plyos during this cycle. for those reasons, pure strength and size, go with sust for that cycle. but the prop/t-bol/winny is what i told you for late spring and is all good.
    good luck

Test is test.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Test is test...but Sust sucks. Plain and simple! It's too hard to keep your blood levels stable with blended ester test. A single ester test can be controlled much easier.

If you're planning on test prop...I would do 75mg every day. Prop should be injected ED versus EOD. If you're not used to injecting multiple areas/sites (glutes, quads, delts, and even bis and tris) you may want to consider a longer acting ester. Test enanthate or cypionate would be a good choice then. If you go with either of these esters I would recommend bumping the cycle up to 12 weeks.

I'm also not a big fan of proviron . Arimidex and nolvadex can handle everything in terms of gyno or bloat.

As far as multiple compounds...start with the basics first and see the results first. No need to rush into anything. You may be extremely happy with the results of a simple test cycle.

Have you had any blood work done lately? Might be a good idea to establish a base line of your vitals.

Well what I meant by a 10 week cycle was that I plan on running it 6-7 weeks followed by two to three weeks of therapy. I want to run the prop simply because I was under the impression that I'm going to get more actual test with prop than any other so in other words more bang for the buck. I want to keep the cycle short cause I'm looking for quality not quantity. And at 255lbs, I'm just looking to maintain my weight while shedding some fat and getting more explosive, my diet will be super high in protein and moderate to low in carbs in order to avoid blowing up to let say 270 or something and hence the shorter cycle. I just figured with my lack of experience why get caught up in a long cycle with too many compounds. Like MBH said I'm just starting simple and then building from there.

As far as the painful injections go, I do have a pretty high tolerance for pain (broken hand several times and shattered my femur) but I guess I will wait and see. But some people have said that it is not really that bad.

I was wrong, I realize that the suspension would be the most bang for buck but I don't know if i could handle the the water and i'm not looking to gain a whole lot of mass.

wolf97 is offline New Member
    a 6 week prop cycle is good. and boss is right, ED jusbs are much better than EOD. Boss, sust is good if taking 3 times/wk or more. m/w/f jabs of 250 will keep the concentrations fairly constant. Enanthate should be shot every 5 days.
    Prop is the most painful injectable i've done. you can mix some B12 to dull the pain.
    seems like a good idea to do a 6 weeker of prop as you plan on doing another cycle including prop later on.
    12 weeks on enanthate or sust or Cyp will most likely give you more size and bloat then what you are after.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Prop itself does not hurt...it's the BA. The lower the BA the less painful it will be. Testopin was only 2% and it good. Virormones used a ethyl oleate base and it was a hot knife through butter...very smooth and painless.

Again, I must advise against the use of Sustanon . Do searches on the board...ask other MODS or VETS...S250 is not as good as a single ester test. It's too hard to time the drops or peaks in your blood levels. With a single ester the blood levels are more stable. With more stability you have a less chance of estrogenic side efects. When you body starts bouncing up and down with test...estrogenic effects will follow. It's simple...when you introduce an exogenous testosterone into your system...you body shuts down its own production. When you stop the exogenous flow of testosterone and your bosy is not producing its own yet...what is left in your body? Estrogen!

KISS. With test e or test c...2x250mg injections per week in fine. This stuff should not be overly complicated by theory.

A six week prop cycle is small...but I think if you did 100mg ED you would see some nice results. Be prepared with your anti-e's though. Prop can hit fast and hard.

bold is my thoughts..
    Quote Originally Posted by fatback25
    Ok I have been studying alot of the info that was so unselfishly givin to me on this board and on other places on the net. I researched different cycles, looked at prices and talked to others with jack experience. As stated before I have done a couple of cycles of winny before in JUCO but in all honesty I totally approached it with a half assed attitude and no research was involved and I did it because that was the "shit to do for football" according to my other buddies playing ball, needless to say they aint playing anymore. So I want to do two cycles before the 2006 season which starts in August.

First cycle (starting mid Jan 2006 ending mid March): 10 week t-prop,pct
    Any suggestions for weekly dosage appreciated and type of pct
    bro i recommend suspension for a couple reasons. One is detection time. If you get NCAA tested it will cover AAS. Although, they must giveyou 24hr advance notice. And well suspension has a very short detection time/half life so you would be more likely to get away with a pass if the timing is good. If you arent trying to get huge, run a modest or small amount of test.
    Second cycle (pre camp starting Mid June ending Aug 1): 6 week prop/t-bol/winny, pct
    Any suggestions here too
    Even though orals are hard on ur liver i would suggest winny be taken orally because its 2-3wk detection time.
    In-season (pre game) methyl -test
    I believe methyl is a peace of shit drug but i think its detection time is around 5 days. Check on that one bro.
    I decided on this for several reasons. One is money. I am still a college guy so I looked at doing two cycles with multiple compounds and I just was not going to be able to afford it. I also wanted to do some Anavar but again Winny is cheaper. I have to also take into consideration the money I am going to need for protein supps and other supps like fish oils and multi- vits. I also wanted to do EQ but again EQ stays in your system for too long and although my conference does not test, lets say I get invited to any camps , or pro combines I don't want to have made it that far and then BOOM I get a positive test ( long shot for going pro but **** it that is my attitude so "**** yeah I'm going pro!" NOTE: I am aware of the effects Winny has on the joints so when taking it I am going to load up on the fish oils, flax, glucosamine and drink water like a fish.

Another reason is my relative lack of experience with juice. T prop is a good one to start off with and will give me a good platform to start off with on my sec cycle. Not too complicated.

So I think this is the right direction for me at this point. Everyone that has givin me some info, I really appreciated it!

I also realize that what is really going to make or break my cycle results is diet, rest and my workouts. During my prop cycle; lots of protein, moderate amounts of good carbs, water, multi-vit. Ditto for sec cycle possibly increasing carbs a bit to take in a few extra pounds in camp to account for the usual loss of weight during two a days.

Workouts will be what ever the coaches here give me with a little variation ie adding more plyo and agility and speed work.
    While on, I noticed that I had to workout separate from the team because i wasnt getting a sufficent workout. This was because i was able to do more and recovery was quicker.

So any vets or other ball players out there feel free to laugh at this because believe me any constructive crit would be appreciated. Thanks bro's. I can't express how helpfull this site is. - Fat fullback
    Feel free to PM me I can give you alot more advice.
    -Wild

Thread Information