bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member

Heat vs. Mavericks

The finals start tonight. Who do you guys think is going to win, and in how many games?

Sorry I don't know how to do a poll or I would do one.

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    Mavericks in six, the Heat will figure things out and make a comeback. But the Mavs have too many weapons.

On a side note, I hate commentators last night I was watching the game and they were making their predictions, this is what one of them said, " The mavericks are far too talented for the heat , they will dominate both sides of the ball and run the Heat to death, so I'm taking the Mavs in 7.
    What idiots.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    i dont follow basketball that much, there are too many games in a season, but i do watch the playoffs every year i can. go Mavs

mavs in 5

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    i thought this series would go 6 games but now i don't think miami can last 5. i've been a mav's fan since the days of roy tarpley, ralondo blackman, adrian dantley, and brad davis. i remember playing the lakers in the 89 conf. finals and there hasn't been much to be proud of until cuban bought this team. he's done a hell of a job bringing this team together.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    wHO CARES..................suns lost.............sniffle....sniffle...

Went to the game...... Been a season ticket holder since the day of the reunion rowdy's!!! Mavs will win in 5!! The heat will win one in south beach just cause the Mavs will be seeing to much T&A on South beach to be focused

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    So far the series is at 2-0 Mavericks lead. I don't know if the Heat have much of a chance considering how well the Mavs have handled them. I do think that the Heat will get at least one win in Miami, but if the series goes past five games I will be surprised. Go Mavs!

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    D Wade and the Heat take four straight to make all of us eat our words. Ooh it burns.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ect0m0rph
    D Wade and the Heat take four straight to make all of us eat our words. Ooh it burns.

Don't it really burn.... heh heh...lol

Thread Information