PIMPOLOGY101 is offline Junior Member

Juice during the season

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to juice during the season. I had to transfer from a D2 school to an NAIA and they dont drug test until the Playoffs. I was wondering if I juiced during the season i would see the same gains!!

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    it could depend on what sport you are playing...if you play football then you are pretty much always lifting heavy, etc. and you could get the same results...if you are playing baseball then you could do something like prop and just remember to long toss every other day and stretch good

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    I thinks its better to do it before the season starts. Depending on what you take it will make you cramp alot. Most aas you will continue to see results after you do your cycle. I would cycle during the off season and taper off when the season starts.

obvisouly is more beneficial during the off season but depending on what you are cycling and what sport is might not matter during season...pm me pimp

Grant8010 is offline Junior Member
    just remember that they can test if your coach chooses too. 99% chance that they wont but just keep that in mind

grant8010 do you play a sport down in fl.?

Grant8010 is offline Junior Member
    na, not down here, i played football in Missouri though
    Last edited by Grant8010; 07-20-2006 at 02:51 PM.

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PIMPOLOGY101
    I was wondering if it would be a good idea to juice during the season. I had to transfer from a D2 school to an NAIA and they dont drug test until the Playoffs. I was wondering if I juiced during the season i would see the same gains!!
    I play semi-pro ball, ran a cycle pre-season that run into the regular season and it made a noticable difference in the way I performed. I worked out 4-5 days a week, getting the cardio in at practice also while pushing 300+lb dlinemen around at practice. I would say go for it, as long as they dont test you randomly for some reason.

Thread Information