pitcher22 is offline New Member

Question for a baseball pitcher!

I am a pitcher who is 17 and I was wandering what steroids would give me more miles on my fastball. I obviously need something that is going to make my muscles stronger while keeping them lean. Does anyone have any idea or any experience on the steroids I should take? Thanks a ton...

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd get more, both longevity and velocity, by going to a good training camp this summer. Not to mention you wouldn't have to worry about future sterility, or ending your vertical growth.

Also, come back when you're 18.

Information is offline Information
    Quote Originally Posted by pitcher22
    I am a pitcher who is 17 and I was wandering what steroids would give me more miles on my fastball. I obviously need something that is going to make my muscles stronger while keeping them lean. Does anyone have any idea or any experience on the steroids I should take? Thanks a ton...
    You are under age. Your account is suspended for 1 year until you are 18.
    www.SteroidCleanse.com

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days!

onehundredk is offline Member
    lol...i dont mean to laugh, but i remember highschool...i made alot of money off those baseball players who wanted to be big lol...silly kids, steroids are for adults

Since hes suspended it doesnt really matter now. But the word is MECHANICS, get a coach who knows what hes doing and spend your money on him youll be amazed at the results.

HSFootball is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snatchfactor5
    Since hes suspended it doesnt really matter now. But the word is MECHANICS, get a coach who knows what hes doing and spend your money on him youll be amazed at the results.
    Well most people these days are lazy. They want to be great but don't want to put the time and effort into being great.

Thread Information