eacman65 is offline Member

Elgibilty Question, Please Help!!

I have a question regarding college eligibility, If I playes 2 seasons at a junior college for football and the last season I played was in 04' And I want to go back to college now can I play a diferent sport? Do I still have eligibilty? I cant find the answer to this ? anywhere. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

fatback25 is offline Associate Member
    Yes bro, you can play any sport you want, you have two seasons of eligibility left, but you can't play at a Division 1 University because your time clock just ran out last year (You have 5 years to complete 4 years of eligibility as soon as you start school full time in Division 1). So look in to playing at a Division 2 or 3 school or NAIA at those levels the eligibilty goes by semesters i.e. you have 10 semesters to play 4 seasons or in your case, two seasons. Contact the athletic department of the school or schools you plan on going to and talk to them about your situation. If you are not in school right now, you can talk directly to the coaching staff of the sport you want to play. Good luck to you man.

thank u so much man i appreciate your help

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fatback25 View Post
    Yes bro, you can play any sport you want, you have two seasons of eligibility left, but you can't play at a Division 1 University because your time clock just ran out last year (You have 5 years to complete 4 years of eligibility as soon as you start school full time in Division 1). So look in to playing at a Division 2 or 3 school or NAIA at those levels the eligibilty goes by semesters i.e. you have 10 semesters to play 4 seasons or in your case, two seasons. Contact the athletic department of the school or schools you plan on going to and talk to them about your situation. If you are not in school right now, you can talk directly to the coaching staff of the sport you want to play. Good luck to you man.
    100% correct

thanks guys

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    Fatback: Correct on all points! Wish more people would guide guys like this, before they show up to my office wanting to play. eacman65: Good luck buddy!

thanks coach and once again i apprecate everyones help

Thread Information