matrick is offline New Member

Steroid Testing In College Divisions?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone in here knows about steroid testing in the college leagues, especiall NAIA?

Thanks,
    matrick

no one knows anything?

fatback25 is offline Associate Member
    Steroid testing in the NAIA is virtually non-existent. You will be safe from getting tested as far as juice goes. But on a personal level use caution. Make sure its going to be worth it to you. Good luck.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fatback25 View Post
    Steroid testing in the NAIA is virtually non-existent. You will be safe from getting tested as far as juice goes. But on a personal level use caution. Make sure its going to be worth it to you. Good luck.
    dito! dude your at an NAIA school relax and enjoy your time, make connnections.

Quote Originally Posted by 39+1 View Post
    dito! dude your at an NAIA school relax and enjoy your time, make connnections.
    what do you mean? do you think it is impossible to go pro in a sport if you are at a Naia school?

HAFdawg is offline New Member
    Dude chill! Sounds to me like he's sayin you don't need to worry that much about it in the level of play you are in. A lot of great athletes start out there and get better offers quick!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    the naia doesnt have standard drug testing... so as for as juicing, its all good unless ur coach makes u get a test and what not... and u can go pro out of any division if ur good enough... hell u a stud and do great at combine/tryouts ull be fine....

marklehner12 is offline New Member
    WHAT do you want to know? I know that it is a lot more expensive to test for steroids then it is for a drug off the streets like pot and coke and all that junk

beanie118 is offline New Member
    If your playing NIAI, then your most likely only playing two years and transferring to a good D-2 or D-1 school, so id say or those first two years try to bulk up and get strong then take matters into ur own hands wen u transfer, intead of using the juice

Thread Information