Thread: Afl

Afl

Hey Guys just a few questions.Play auusie rules football and want to put on some LM . Trainin hard for 2 years.

My Stats Are
    20Yrs
    5'11
    180lbs
    14% BF

Will be doin first cycle - everyone keeps telling me test only so gonna take their advice. Test E 500mg ew x 10 weeks
    Am willing to sacrifice some of the maximum gains i could get if i am able to keep bloat down at the same time.

My goal: Gain 8-10 LBS lean muscle without increasing BF more than 1-2%

1 . Will taking proviron or arimidex for the ten weeks help reduce bloat on the cycle?

2. From personal Experience does tapering the test at the end really help get exo test back quicker ?

3. I read that your gains are diet/training dependant - What changes should i make ie increasing Cardio or reducing certain foods to acheive my goals.

Have nolva on hand for gyno and PCT

Diet is like this :

Meal 1 4 Egg whites, 2 slices wholemeal bread, protein shake

Meal 2 Chicken and brown rice

Meal 3 Vegies and Chicken and Protein Shake

Meal 4 2 slices Whole meal bread and some unsalted nuts

Meal 5 Lean beef and vegies

Training:
    Day 1 - Bi's / Tri's (12 sets on each varied exercises)

Day 2 - Legs (Quads x 6 Hamis x 6 Calves x 6 Squats x 3)

Day 3 - Shoulders/Upper Back/Lats ( 24 sets total varied exercises hittin all muscle groups - Lat pull downs shoulder press etc)

Day 4 - Light Cardio

Day 5 - Chest (15 Exercies total - Fly's, incline bench decline bench, pushups)

Day 6 - Abs / lower Back (8 -10 Abs exerciese, 6x deadlifts , 6x core exercises)

Day 7 - Rest

What is your advice or opinions guys?

McFly is offline Associate Member
    i dont think steroids would be necessery for AFL football. A good diet and workout split would work alot better with keeping your speed ect.. just my opinoun

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Hey bro, it is what it is, im glad to see someone who is upfront and wants to do it the right way...

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Now to answer your questions:

1) Yes taking on will help reduce the bloat, but at the same time, it will hinder your gains. IMO, it is not worth it, if bloat and water retention is something that you are worried about, there are other things to use.

2) Personally, NO! It doesnt seem to help, some guys use the old skool way of using which is pyramiding, i dont like this, keeping your blood levels the same through the whole cycle is best.

3) Its all about diet/training. If your diet and training are no good, your cycle is going to be no good.

Now, for some questions of my own.

Can you get your bf% lower before starting a cycle? Honestly, you shouldnt be higher than 12% when using AAS.

Whats your pct/estrogen control knowledge? Nolva only PCT=user has done almost NO research!

Your diet also needs some work. Do you have the marcos for this diet? If i had to estimate, you are getting maybe 100gs of protein a day from food, and 60 or 70 from shakes... You need to be getting at least 150-200 from food alone and maybe another 50 from shakes a day.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolictonic View Post

Diet is like this :

Meal 1 4 Egg whites,(Up this to about 6-8 eggs) 2 slices wholemeal bread, (86 the bread and add 80grams of oatmeal dryweight) protein shake (86 the shake)

Meal 2 Chicken and brown rice (how much chicken and rice are you eating? 6 oz of chicken? 5 oz of rice? Explain)

Meal 3 Vegies and Chicken and Protein Shake (again how much does this weigh? btw, one shake is fine, i assume this is pre workout meal?)

Meal 4 2 slices Whole meal bread and some unsalted nuts (this sucks! add 6 oz of chicken, turkey or beef and 175 grams cooked barley or lentils.)

You need another meal here. 6 oz chicken, and 7.5 oz cooked sweet potato is good.

Meal 5 Lean beef and vegies (explain? weight?) This could be better, i like to eat a lot for my last meal since i dont eat anything past 7:30. My dinner looks like this.

6 oz beef or chicken
    7.5 oz of sweet Potato
    4oz of mixed veggies.
    300 grams strawberries/blueberries
    6oz of green Salad with 1 tablespoon olive oil

A few things i try to do everyday along with my diet is;

Drink 1-1.5 gallons of water. Do not get more than 50grams of protein a day from shakes. Drink .5 gallon of milk. Drink a few gatorades for electrolytes and sugars for energy. Have 3 fish oil caps, and 2 multiviamins. I personally take B-12 and B-6 along with potasium, i have my reasons.

Post up your revised diet, and show me your cycle layout in this kind of format:

EXAMPLE:

Cycle
    Wks 1-12: (Include your doses and how many times your injecting and time between the injections.)
    Wks 1-11: (Include your doses)
    PCT
    Wks 12-18: Nolvadex (Include your doses)
    Wks 12-16: Clomid (Include your doses)
    Wks 12-16: Proviron (Include your doses)

Not to worry if you dont know the doses, read this and you will get an idea, once you do so, list the finished product out to make sure you got it all!

READ THESE!:
    189's pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

one8nine's starter pack
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=352741

Test Beginner Cycle Guide
    Test beginner cycle info

Thread Information