Canadian_CB_Baller is offline New Member

any suggestions?!

ok so im a CB/FS stats:

6'1
    190lbs
    age 25

im looking for the difference maker, i'd say my bf% is 10% not quite sure might be less or more just a guess.

i want to add speed of course and some strength, im new to most "gear" so im just looking for advice on anything that would help!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian_CB_Baller View Post
    ok so im a CB/FS stats:

6'1
    190lbs
    age 25

im looking for the difference maker, i'd say my bf% is 10% not quite sure might be less or more just a guess.

i want to add speed of course and some strength, im new to most "gear" so im just looking for advice on anything that would help!
    Welcome. Read up on the stickies at the top of each section. Educate yourself on diet, PCT, and all other aspects of it before cycling. You will be glad you did

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^ Good advice

Brown Ninja is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet and a new lifting regime

reardbandit is offline Associate Member
    A personal trainer and possibly a nutritionist. There is a lot that can be done without gear.

BA$H33 is offline Junior Member
    i like dbol an winny, everyone says that winny is bad an all but i play D1 college ball an ive been chill with it so far, no joint issues or anything will me. an my 40 dropped dramatically and my vert went up 2 an 1/2 inches. stack test with either one an youll be good in my opinion. i play DB also

asimov is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BA$H33 View Post
    i like dbol an winny, everyone says that winny is bad an all but i play D1 college ball an ive been chill with it so far, no joint issues or anything will me. an my 40 dropped dramatically and my vert went up 2 an 1/2 inches. stack test with either one an youll be good in my opinion. i play DB also
    Bad advice. Winny isn't a good choice for an athlete. Winny will dry up them joints, make 'em ache. Add test, particularly enanthate , and you'll prob get an influx of joint fluid as a side effect and yes it can counteract the "drying out" part. Unfortunately it is not as simple as balancing the two out. Winny doesn't just "dry up" joints, It interferes with the structure of connective tissue. Read this post Deca and tendons and zero in on winstrol and collagen cross-linking integrity. If you take test to try and balance out the dry joint issue, your connective tissue is still getting weaker. Test won't counter act that the loss of cross linking integrity. Also in that post, look at testosterone and inhibition of collagen synthesis. Masking pain is never a good idea for an athlete.

Unfortunately for the poster who recommended that, they may feel fine now, but when it catches up...
    Last edited by asimov; 03-12-2009 at 02:39 PM.

Thread Information