olympian 08 is offline Junior Member

testing for propionate

hey.
    been reading alot about test prop and clearing times because of getting random tested.
    my question is that if you take low amounts,like 0.5 ml eod.can you still pass a test.with your test ratio been on the high end of natural.
    this is wot ive read elsewere or is that a load of rubbish.any help greatfull.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    well it depends on how much mg ur injecting... cuz .5 ml can be 25mg, 50mg, or even 100mg... and that is loads different...

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by olympian 08 View Post
    hey.
    been reading alot about test prop and clearing times because of getting random tested.
    my question is that if you take low amounts,like 0.5 ml eod.can you still pass a test.with your test ratio been on the high end of natural.
    If you're injecting test EOD your levels will be NO WHERE near "the high end of natural" range.

You'll need to PCT and recover before the numbers start looking anywhere "natural"

olympian 08 is offline Junior Member
    hey.
    im taking 50mg eod,is this far to much to be ok with a test?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    im taking 50mg eod,is this far to much to be ok with a test?
    Well that's a pretty low dosage... TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) is about 100mg EW and your current dosage = ~150 - 200mg EW

But yes, your numbers will still come back high. That's much more test then your body would be producing naturally.

Thread Information