Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Did you hear? Saban aka "Satan", is going to crash the SEC Championship game !

He is going to Atlanta to take the spotlight off of LSU and UGA and put it on bama. He's going there to make an appearance so he can try to sway the voters to put bama in the NC game. I'm not making this up. This is the honest to God truth.

I really don't think there is a more self-absorbed human being on this earth than Nick Saban. He is totally amongst his own kind in bama.

ukcat2012 is offline New Member
    Roll tide. If Ok st. beats Okla on Sat. then there is a good chance that they will play Lsu in the big game. I read the article where Saban asked the voters to be "fair". I honestly don't think it's gonna be a big issue because i don't see Ok st. getting past Oklahoma.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    as stupid as its gonna be, its going to be a rematch between lsu and bama

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    as stupid as its gonna be, its going to be a rematch between lsu and bama
    And stupid it will be. But can you believe the nerve of satan going to the SEC Championship Game and trying to upstage LSU and UGA during their time in the spotlight ?? It's a typical Saban ploy. He tries to get at LSU any way he can. He did the same thing before LSU's 2006 Sugar Bowl. He came out on the site telling everyone to look at LSU's player and how good they were and how he recruited and coached them to be that way. What other coach (human being) does that crap ?? Only self-absorbed people, that's who.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    If your team doesn't play in its own conference game, than no way should it play the National Championship! I read an article on that as well inquisitor. I actually use to cut his grass when i lived in Baton Rouge, his wife, Mrs. Terry is very nice. He has Napoleon Syndrome for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    If your team doesn't play in its own conference game, than no way should it play the National Championship! I read an article on that as well inquisitor. I actually use to cut his grass when i lived in Baton Rouge, his wife, Mrs. Terry is very nice. He has Napoleon Syndrome for sure!
    He's a lying, deceitful, disrespectful and dictator POS, Ragin ! I hope Miles beats him again in New Orleans so he has to go back and face all those spoiled bama fans. And, if we beat them in New Orleans, you can add another win for next year in Tiger Stadium because we basically will have the same team minus only a few. Saban's team is getting decimated by attrition (losing seniors and early draft entrants). So, it would be 4 in a row Miles over Saban. I promise you, if that happens, Saban will bolt on the gumps.

ukcat2012 is offline New Member
    Wow a lot of hate for Saban, but i don't think there is any doubt which is the best team in the country. I honestly didn't care which team won, but i always root for an SEC team to win the national championship to shut up all the haters that say the SEC is not the best conference in the country. 6 straight national championships, nuff said!

Thread Information