aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member

Fail of a National Championship game

This was such a fail game. Boring as hell from start to finish. I'm tired of this SEC bias in the national bcs polls. Playoffs must ensue from here on out!

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    If you love defense the game was amazing. I have to agree that it was boring. Championship games with only one touchdown are tough to watch. Give it up to Alabama, they prepared perfectly and executed everything right. LSU was a deer in headlights

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Fail? Since when did Alabama's win's become fails? Reality is the SEC has been and will always be the best conference for NCAA Sports aside from BB

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Fail? Since when did Alabama's win's become fails? Reality is the SEC has been and will always be the best conference for NCAA Sports aside from BB
    then you won't mind a playoff system since the SEC would win there.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would love a playoff system, it would make the sec look even better! The sec teams play good teams all year while other conferences play a few.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aronjrsmil
    This was such a fail game. Boring as hell from start to finish. I'm tired of this SEC bias in the national bcs polls. Playoffs must ensue from here on out!
    In not saying your stupid but this post is as stupid as a 16 year old asking what's a good cycle for him. Sec bias? U got to be trollin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkeykong View Post
    In not saying your stupid but this post is as stupid as a 16 year old asking what's a good cycle for him. Sec bias? U got to be trollin!!!
    Trolling? They have had good teams in the past. Some teams are great in their confrence! You have to admit some rankings for their schools are too high because voters look at them and think "oh they're an SEC team.."

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by aronjrsmil View Post
    Trolling? They have had good teams in the past. Some teams are great in their confrence! You have to admit some rankings for their schools are too high because voters look at them and think "oh they're an SEC team.."
    I would welcome a playoff series in the NCAA. this would shut alot of SEC critics mouths.

Thread Information