Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Heat vs pacers who you going for?

basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    You guys are ridiculous . As a spurs fan, u know u are one of the best teams out there and proved it against Memphis. Wouldn't u want to beat the best instead winning 4-0 in another series. This pacer series is awesome, even though frustrating, as of right now this is my finals. The pacers are the only team I am afraid if as a heat fan.

One side note though. Heat haven't lost 2 games in a row since January 8 and 10. Almost 6 months ago.
    First of all, zag isn't actually a Spurs fan; he is an Orlando fan. He was merely trying to show how much disdain he has for Miami and LeBron; therefore you are really only addressing me. If the Pacers win, then they are the best team in the East, not Miami; so the Spurs will be playing the best. Lastly, you are foolish to not be afraid of San Antonio. How can you suggest that the Spurs will sweep Indiana; yet say you are only afraid of the Pacers? It doesn't make much sense. Also the past is the past. It doesn't matter how long it has been since Miami lost consecutive games because the playoffs are much different than the regular season, and Wade wasn't hurt then either.
    Last edited by basketballfan22; 06-03-2013 at 03:34 PM.

It's funny that's the only thing u saw about my post though. So much hate.

Honestly I hate Kobe and few others as much as u guys hate Lebron. But don't tell me Kobe doesn't cry. Just like the other 85% of the nba. But I do admit Kobe is one of the best all time. Doesn't matter if u like him as a person or a player. It's respect for the game and the game he plays.

Lebron does it all. Has and always will.
    Again, I don't know why you keep saying "u guys." Read all of my posts concerning LeBron, and you will see that I don't hate him. I am not necessarily a big fan, but I recognize his greatness. Now I will admit that I hate Kobe; but you are correct in the assertion that he is one of the all-time greats, not as great as Duncan, but I digress. I don't understand why you brought up Kobe at all though. Finally, LeBron will not "always do it all." He will get old, and Father Time beats everyone. Towards the end of his amazing career, he will have declined in a variety of areas. Suggesting otherwise is just blind foolishness.
    Last edited by basketballfan22; 06-03-2013 at 03:34 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by basketballfan22 View Post
    Again, I don't know why you keep saying "u guys." Read all of my posts concerning LeBron, and you will see that I don't hate him. I am not necessarily a big fan, but I recognize his greatness. Now I will admit that I hate Kobe; but you are correct in the assertion that he is one of the all-time greats, not as great as Duncan, but I digress. I don't understand why you brought up Kobe at all though. Finally, LeBron will not "always do it all." He will get old, and father time beats everyone. Towards the end of his amazing career, he will have declined in a variety of areas. Suggesting otherwise is just blind foolishness.
    i hope he twists his ankle tonight and declines even faster

Ding ding

Come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we go! Go Pacers!
    zaggahamma likes this.

Glad u chimed in bro....didnt know if you were lookin or not....lol....just the added vibe!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    Glad u chimed in bro....didnt know if you were lookin or not....lol....just the added vibe!

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lmao. I thought those two posts were directed towards me; but I didn't want to say anything and look like an idiot if they weren't, lol.

lol....good stuff

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmmmm bosh?!

Hmmmm bosh?!
    Forgot how much i hate him...havent seen that FVCKING RIDICULOUS...gorilla mouth scream....I'D FCKING SHOVE MY FVCKING FIST DOWN THAT FVCKERS MOUTH..

HOW CAN U SCRAPE THE FVCKING SKIN OF A MUTHER FVCKER ON ONE SIDE OF THE COURT AND NO FOUL YET U TOUCH A MIAMI PLAYER AND NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LIKE USUAL!!!!!!!!

Forgot how much i hate him...havent seen that FVCKING RIDICULOUS...gorilla mouth scream....I'D FCKING SHOVE MY FVCKING FIST DOWN THAT FVCKERS MOUTH..

HOW CAN U SCRAPE THE FVCKING SKIN OF A MUTHER FVCKER ON ONE SIDE OF THE COURT AND NO FOUL YET U TOUCH A MIAMI PLAYER AND NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

JUST LIKE USUAL!!!!!!!!
    Lmao ^^^ hater

i do hate em but ridiculous is ridculous

UGHHH!!!! I am terrified of this team. I really hope my Spurs can pull it out. That was an extremely disappointing game. I was all excited for a game that would go down to the wire.

cant believe u give the credit to the team..any team is going to get demoralized when they can move the ball with out having their eyes raked out WITH NO CALL and on the other end ANY NUDGE gets a call....it adds up...it makes an up hill battle and makes EVERY ROUTINE PLAY that much harder....makes it look like theres a disparity which is ridiculous....DO NOT BE terrified of that team...the spurs will win in 5 or 6 if its officiated properly

cant believe u give the credit to the team..any team is going to get demoralized when they can move the ball with out having their eyes raked out WITH NO CALL and on the other end ANY NUDGE gets a call....it adds up...it makes an up hill battle and makes EVERY ROUTINE PLAY that much harder....makes it look like theres a disparity which is ridiculous....DO NOT BE terrified of that team...the spurs will win in 5 or 6 if its officiated properly
    Lmao, I wish I had your confidence. I am always terrified when my Spurs play though, even in the first round against the Lakers. It will be amazing if we can steal Game 1 and start the series strong.

parker ginobli bonner and the big man i think i named a bench player whom i forgettin

i am a HUGE spurs fan now

Starting five: Duncan, Parker, Leonard (love him), Splitter, and Green
    Bench: GINBÓBILI (in Charles Barkley's voice), Bonner, Neal, McGrady, Diaw, Joseph, Blair, Baynes, Mills (whom I love because of his enthusiasm), and Nando de Colo
    Coach: Gregg Popovich (top 3 coach of all time)
    General Manager: R. C. Buford (best GM in the NBA)

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Starting five: Duncan, Parker, Leonard (love him), Splitter, and Green
    Bench: GINBÓBILI (in Charles Barkley's voice), Bonner, Neal, McGrady, Diaw, Joseph, Blair, Baynes, Mills (whom I love because of his enthusiasm), and Nando de Colo
    Coach: Gregg Popovich (top 3 coach of all time)
    General Manager: R. C. Buford (best GM in the NBA)
    (walks in AND grab popcorn + fav beer)

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Biggest Stat from game 7

Floyd Mayweather bets 5 million

18 free throws to heat 36

Pacers actually shot better from the field.

Paul George fouled out 3rd quarter

NBA pushing for new TV contract this summer and without the heat a pacers spurs would be one of the worst rated Finals in years.

Who really thought the pacers were going to win

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    (walks in AND grab popcorn + fav beer)

Lol, I don't really get this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Biggest Stat from game 7

Floyd Mayweather bets 5 million

18 free throws to heat 36

Pacers actually shot better from the field.

Paul George fouled out 3rd quarter

NBA pushing for new TV contract this summer and without the heat a pacers spurs would be one of the worst rated Finals in years.

Who really thought the pacers were going to win
    Oh man. I don't really put much stock into conspiracy theories; but I am sure zag will be all over this, lol.

On a side note, I wanted to honor the great Jason Kidd. Jason is my all-time favorite point guard. I have always loved him. In fact I loved him so much that I would actually root for the Dallas Mavericks, whom I used to really hate, if my Spurs were ever eliminated. I am very happy that he ended up finally winning a championship. I probably only like Timmy more than Jason. It is a pretty sad time when I watch all of my favorite players whom I watched as a kid retire. Once Timmy retires, I will be a mess, lol.

Rwy
    I am not saying straight up rigged but I think we all know after kings lakers wcf when money is on the line things go in favor of the team who will cause higher ratings

I am not saying straight up rigged but I think we all know after kings lakers wcf when money is on the line things go in favor of the team who will cause higher ratings
    Lol, I do recall that series. God, how nice it would be to take a ring from Shaq, Kobe, and the gang. I do believe a lot of people in the NBA wanted the Heat for the sake of ratings, but I don't believe they would sabotage the game/series. Maybe I am just blissfully ignorant, but there is no real evidence.

Rwy
    There never will be evidence and at the end of the day its my opinion.

well it just all adds up....just DOESNT make sense to call fouls at about a 6-1 ratio ...if it were 5-4 ratio...that can be overcome...that team ISNT that good...

the heat with their trapping and double teaming they were reaching in...why wouldnt the pacers run the same and making contact with the player you cant hit all ball when the player is being mobile yet very few calls yet a high ratio of calls against yellow

thanks for the stats rwy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1871607686.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	139805

finals

manana!

Rwy
    LBJ went to the line 16 times himself. 2 times less than the whole pacers team.

I didnt watch the game bc I knew the outcome once I read the may weather bet. Which is getting a lot of talk today. It sucks cause you never know and if I did 100% knwo would i still watch?

Either way the finals should be enjoyable and you have to tip your hat to the pacers. Did they play with heart....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1871607686.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	181.3 KB 
ID:	139805

Oh god! He may be boring to you; but winning is not boring to me, lol.

finals

manana!
    Nah, man. The Finals start on Thursday the 6th.

well it just all adds up....just DOESNT make sense to call fouls at about a 6-1 ratio ...if it were 5-4 ratio...that can be overcome...that team ISNT that good...

the heat with their trapping and double teaming they were reaching in...why wouldnt the pacers run the same and making contact with the player you cant hit all ball when the player is being mobile yet very few calls yet a high ratio of calls against yellow

thanks for the stats rwy
    LBJ went to the line 16 times himself. 2 times less than the whole pacers team.

I didnt watch the game bc I knew the outcome once I read the may weather bet. Which is getting a lot of talk today. It sucks cause you never know and if I did 100% knwo would i still watch?

Either way the finals should be enjoyable and you have to tip your hat to the pacers. Did they play with heart....
    Ah you two and your conspiracy theories. Stars have always gotten preferential treatment from the referees, not to mention the fact that they handle the ball more frequently so there is a greater opportunity to get fouled. It was at home too, and the referees tend to be influenced by fan reaction. The Pacers played terribly last game regardless of the fouling situation. Opposing teams and coaches never have a problem calling out referees for bullshit calls, but you didn't hear any of that last night.
    Last edited by basketballfan22; 06-04-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Oh god! He may be boring to you; but winning is not boring to me, lol.
    Lmao, already said in your tribute to him thread that I loved him. Especially back in the day with David Robison. And forget the guys name who shot the three on tippy toes without going out...Elliot maybe?

I just had to bust your balls man, saw the pic on Facebook. Remember I'm in south Florida. So I'm gonna see a lot of those.

And that's all the spurs do is win ill give you that. I forget the exact stat. But they have won 50+ games then past 8-10 years or some thing like that?

Lmao, already said in your tribute to him thread that I loved him. Especially back in the day with David Robison. And forget the guys name who shot the three on tippy toes without going out...Elliot maybe?

I just had to bust your balls man, saw the pic on Facebook. Remember I'm in south Florida. So I'm gonna see a lot of those.

And that's all the spurs do is win ill give you that. I forget the exact stat. But they have won 50+ games then past 8-10 years or some thing like that?
    I know man. It was Sean Elliott that shot that three. The Spurs have 14 consecutive seasons with 50 or more wins, but it should be 16 if it weren't for the lockout season during 1998-1999 where they were on pace to win over 60 games. In other words, the Spurs have won at least 50 games every season that Tim Duncan has been there. Coincidence, I think not.

The Finals is going to be very tough. I won't lie man, the Heat are pretty scary when they are on.

dayam 2 days no bball

will there be a game every other night

Rwy
    Ah you two and your conspiracy theories. Stars have always gotten preferential treatment from the referees, not to mention the fact that they handle the ball more frequently so there is a greater opportunity to get fouled. It was at home too, and the referees tend to be influenced by fan reaction. The Pacers played terribly last game regardless of the fouling situation. Opposing teams and coaches never have a problem calling out referees for bullshit calls, but you didn't hear any of that last night.
    I bet you work for the NBA lol!!!!

dayam 2 days no bball

will there be a game every other night
    For the most part, yes. There will be a couple of games with 2 days of rest though.

I bet you work for the NBA lol!!!!
    Lmao. Damn it! You caught us! We have infiltrated every forum on the Internet to convince people that the league is not corrupt. I could tell you who will win the Finals, but I am sworn to secrecy.

Rwy
    I swear i thought about putting 10gs on the heat last night.....

I was so close but I could never live with myself if I lost that on one bet

I am starting a new thread in honor of the Finals. Technically this thread is about the Heat and Pacers after all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information