Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

How bout those Knicks

Looking like a contender.............

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    right now they're playin my Wizards( who dont look like a contender) but are DEFINITELY playin better

jodyra is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy
    Looking like a contender.............
    Oklahoma Thunder

Rwy
    They played down to competition that game against wizards and were cocky coming in. A mature team does not do that. Thats only thing that worries me is the maturity of the knicks otherwise lock it up knicks vs thunder mvp vs mvp runner up

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    They played down to competition that game against wizards and were cocky coming in. A mature team does not do that. Thats only thing that worries me is the maturity of the knicks otherwise lock it up knicks vs thunder mvp vs mvp runner up
    we should be a contender next season

Rwy
    yea I dont know about that one lol

yea I dont know about that one lol
    hoping against hope lol

Rwy
    hey the knicks were just as bad and just a short time ago and we have been bad for a long time

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I actually like the Knicks. I don't normally but like their makeup this year. And Melo is great. I friggin HATE K Garnett and Melo was going to drop that punk right at half court but KG wanted NONE of a pissed off Melo. I was never a big Melo fan, but I am now. He fights underneath for his buckets. He isn't a *****.

Rwy
    They are fun to watch. Good game with the clippers and knicks right now

Melo is a bully down low and I think everyone (possibly even celtics fans) are disgusted with garnett

Rwy
    They are fun to watch. Good game with the clippers and knicks right now

Melo is a bully down low and I think everyone (possibly even celtics fans) are disgusted with garnett

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Felton is playing great today.

And he goes down.

Rwy
    Frustrating game. No one came to play but Felton and Melo

I would still try to move Amare.No one will take him though

thai007goy is offline Junior Member
    Those Knicks are not beating Miami in a seven game series.

Rwy
    Miami has to beat the knicks this year before you can say anything about a 7 game series

I think the better saying should be the heat should be scared of the knicks in the playoffs

Rwy
    Lets go Ny

NY NY NYNY NYNYNYNYNNNNYYYNYYYNY

humbleman is offline Junior Member
    Miami has to beat the knicks this year before you can say anything about a 7 game series

I think the better saying should be the heat should be scared of the knicks in the playoffs
    Lmao..your kidding right?

Rwy
    Not in the least homie.....

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhiteHotHeat.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	137784
    Not in the least homie.....
    ..And I "LoL'd" bwahahahahah!

wolves42 is offline Junior Member
    Lets go Miami Heat!

Heat!

Rwy
    What do you fools think I am going to say. My team sucks and they are going to lose

Rwy
    Wades knee is hurting.....uh ohhh

humbleman is offline Junior Member
    What do you fools think I am going to say. My team sucks and they are going to lose
    Lol I see your point

Rwy
    Going to the game tonight. Watch the knicks advance for the first time in over a decade...lol

so sad. Garden should be rocking

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleman View Post
    Lol I see your point
    yea thats the easiest way to end the whose team is better conversation!!! lol

basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    2013 NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat! I wouldn't mind playing your Knicks, but I don't think New York can stop God, aka LeBron James, lol.

Rwy
    Here are the facts......

Melo, chander, and JR have sucked big donkey dickin th playoffs
    Woodsons adjustments should have him fired this offseason
    The officiating has been god awful but that does not make you lose games

Haha, yeah that loss must have been brutal. No offense, but I have never been a big fan of Carmelo Anthony. I think he is a little overrated (even though a retard voted him as MVP) and can be a little bit of a ball hog. I think the series will go 7 though. In other news, I am worried about tomorrow's game. I know we should beat the Warriors, but I always get a little stressed when my Spurs play.
    Last edited by basketballfan22; 05-05-2013 at 11:01 PM.

wolves42 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basketballfan22
    Haha, yeah that loss must have been brutal. No offense, but I have never been a big fan of Carmelo Anthony. I think he is a little overrated (even though a retard voted him as MVP) and can be a little bit of a ball hog. I think the series will go 7 though. In other news, I am worried about tomorrow's game. I know we should beat the Warriors, but I always get a little stressed when my Spurs play.
    Yeah, I think the Spurs will win tomorrow as well along with the Heat vs the Bulls!

Quote Originally Posted by wolves42 View Post
    Yeah, I think the Spurs will win tomorrow as well along with the Heat vs the Bulls!
    I hope so. The game starts at 7:30 MT on TNT. Speaking of which, am I the only one here that loves Inside the NBA? Chuck is the greatest man on Earth! Sorry for the tangent Rwy. I don't mean to "hijack" your thread.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basketballfan22 View Post
    I hope so. The game starts at 7:30 MT on TNT. Speaking of which, am I the only one here that loves Inside the NBA? Chuck is the greatest man on Earth! Sorry for the tangent Rwy. I don't mean to "hijack" your thread.
    Really? Are you in the "In" boards too, as a member? PM me your handle, if you mind disclosing it on the open forums.. Feels good not to be the minority lol!

Oh, Rwy buddy... I don't hold a crystal ball man, but I really wish your Knicks the best.. I rather play them than the Pacers.. I don't want to run my mouth (lol) but if we must, we will take down whoever makes it to the finals.. And the Spurs... Maybe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    Really? Are you in the "In" boards too, as a member? PM me your handle, if you mind disclosing it on the open forums.. Feels good not to be the minority lol!

Oh, Rwy buddy... I don't hold a crystal ball man, but I really wish your Knicks the best.. I rather play them than the Pacers.. I don't want to run my mouth (lol) but if we must, we will take down whoever makes it to the finals.. And the Spurs... Maybe!!!
    Nah, man. Honestly, this is the only online forum I am a part of; and it is so I can learn as much as I can about diet, supplements, workouts, and (when I decide to do it) intelligent ways to take AAS. I have watched the NBA and Inside for years though. I used to read up on the history of the game and look up statistics of the all-time greats. I am definitely an NBA nerd.

Unfortunately, they no longer upload the episodes on the Internet, which sucks because I miss episodes from time-to-time. The show got even better (which I didn't think was possible) when Shaq joined too. Even though it is just a sports show dedicated to the NBA, it is honestly one of my favorite TV shows ever. I laugh my ass off every time I watch it.

As for your Heat, I must admit they are good and would justifiably be the favorite against my Spurs. We can still beat them though. The Spurs beat LeBron once in the Finals before, granted he and his team are MUCH better now, but still.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by basketballfan22 View Post
    I am not a fan of his either. He is a great player and if he could shake 5 bad shots a game and looked to get others involved more it would really put him on a nother level. However when he is on there is no one like him when he is on. It just doesnt seen to happen in the playoffs

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post

That guy who voted against lebron is an idiot and I hate when NY fans chant mvp for melo.....

Its not even a discussion. We have so much talent but it is misused and woodsone has no idea what he is doing at times. Its hard to think we have a chance at anything with the past 4 games

I am not a fan of his either. He is a great player and if he could shake 5 bad shots a game and looked to get others involved more it would really put him on a nother level. However when he is on there is no one like him when he is on. It just doesnt seen to happen in the playoffs
    There is no denying his scoring ability. Charles Barkley frequently cites him as the best scorer (with maybe the exception of Durant) in the league, but he reminds me of Allen Iverson. AI was an amazing scorer, but he wasn't the best team player. He shot the ball a lot; and consequently, scored a lot. Like you said, if Carmelo would shoot the ball less and get his teammates more involved, then he would be on a similar level as Mr. LeBron. Granted, that is extremely unfair to expect anyone to be like LeBron (the man in inhuman), but he could narrow the gap.

Your team just lost too, so I understand your frustration and disgust with your team. Let's just see how the next game goes.

Rwy
    I swear what the bulls can accomplish wihtout a star is unreal

Bulls coach is something else

WOOOO!!!! I can't believe my Spurs pulled that out. Honestly, we played like ****ing idiots and didn't deserve the win; but we got it anyway. I am pretty sure my Spurs have given me so many heart attacks in my lifetime that my life expectancy has been shortened by 10 years. I have no voice, and my fist hurts from punching shit. This series is going to be brutal.

I swear what the bulls can accomplish wihtout a star is unreal

Bulls coach is something else
    Tom Thibodeau is absolutely amazing. I would only put Gregg Popovich ahead of him. The Chicago Bulls are the San Antonio Spurs of the Eastern Conference. They play intelligently, great defense, and have no selfish players. I love watching them play.

Rwy
    Now that was a god old fashion ass kicking

Pacers played like the kNicks game one. LIke they had it in the bag

I am terrified of Memphis. It would not surprise me in the least bit if they make it to the Finals. They are big, tough, hard-nosed, and play with a lot of effort. If it happens to be a Spurs-Grizzlies Western Conference Finals, then Memphis will pose the same problems and difficulties that they did in the first round of the 2011 playoffs. The rest of these playoffs is going to be difficult for the Spurs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information