View Poll Results: Who will win the 2013 NBA Finals and in how many games?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Antonio Spurs in 4

0 0%
  • Miami Heat in 4

0 0%
  • San Antonio Spurs in 5

0 0%
  • Miami Heat in 5

1 25.00%
  • San Antonio Spurs in 6

2 50.00%
  • Miami Heat in 6

0 0%
  • San Antonio Spurs in 7

1 25.00%
  • Miami Heat in 7

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 2013 NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    like i said...spurs in 6
    basketballfan22 likes this.

u ok buddy?

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zaggahamma View Post
    u ok buddy?
    Not sure if you were referring to me from this morning catching up with the thread.. tried to troll but couldn't write a cohesive sentence myself!

Me? Yeah, I am.. hate Mondays man.. I'm just sobering up from last night.. I really don't like going out drinking anymore but the wife had a great time, and consequently, I ended having a greeaaattttt time afterwards lol.. went to sleep like close to 3am!

You?
    Last edited by "Maximus"; 06-10-2013 at 12:42 PM. Reason: for added emphasis lol

I only have one thing to say about last night's: monster block on Tiago Splitter!

LMAO

basketballfan22 is offline Senior Member
    u ok buddy?
    Lol, no! Nah, I am all right. I am just disgusted with our performance. Despite playing terribly, we were still in the game; then we completely fell apart in the fourth. I am just so angry and disappointed.

I knew we would turn the ball over more but not that much. Several of those turnovers were unforced to boot!

I feel bad for Danny and Kawhi because they played so well, and the rest of the team couldn’t reward their effort and great play. Charles and many analysts like to say how the young guys don’t play well during away games, but it was our veterans that were terrible. We can’t expect play that great from those two all the time, so it would have been nice if we could have come out with a win. I mean Danny went 6 for 6 including 5 threes! Despite not shooting the three-ball well, Kawhi played out of his mind on the boards. He is also playing as great of defense as one can possibly play against the best player in the world. Tim shot 3 for 13. That is HORRIBLE! I don’t know why he isn’t backing his defender down! DID HE NOT WATCH HIBBERT IN THE LAST SERIES?!? I know Tim is not as big as Roy, but Tim has been successful when he does back his defender down instead of shooting those stupid fadeaways. Then there is Ginóbili. This is the worst he has ever played! This entire playoffs he has been God-awful! Yesterday he couldn’t even dribble the damn ball! I said before the series started that the series would be dictated by how well Manu and Wade play. Our best player, Tony, shot 5 for 14. It was an embarrassing effort all around.

It sucks even more considering how terribly LeBron played. He won’t play like that again, so yesterday was a great chance to come out with a win.

We are coached well and have veteran players, so we BETTER come out tomorrow and play with a vengeance!
    Last edited by basketballfan22; 06-10-2013 at 01:37 PM.

At least the referees have been calling the games well. I know there have been a few bad calls and no-calls that should have been called, but for the most part the games have been refereed well. That is all I ask. If the Heat are going to beat us, THEY better beat us and not the refs. Let's just hope they continue to referee this well the rest of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    I only have one thing to say about last night's: monster block on Tiago Splitter!

LMAO
    How about LeBron's miss in the open court? Haha! Danny Green made a fool of him! No one says Splitter is the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by basketballfan22 View Post
    How about LeBron's miss in the open court? Haha! Danny Green made a fool of him! No one says Splitter is the best in the world.
    True, and I am not debating that, but... it is hell funny when you go to any major sports news channel and the first thing they show and/or talk about is LBJs block on your Spur's Tiago Splitter lmao!

True, and I am not debating that, but... it is hell funny when you go to any major sports news channel and the first thing they show and/or talk about is LBJs block on your Spur's Tiago Splitter lmao!
    Yes, that is so surprising. ESPN's talking about LeBron? Shocker! They can talk all they want about one play. We aren't Indiana or any other team that Miami has played. Plays like that won't affect the team one bit. In the end San Antonio came out of Miami with one win. We now have three straight in San Antonio. I only care about the outcome of the games. Yes, Miami killed us; but no one one expected this series to be easy.

I'm trolling man lol.. don't take this to heart! But it isn't just ESPN.. At least TrollsCenter (SportsCenter) I try to avoid as much as I can, in all honesty.

Good series so far. Let's see how it goes back in San Antonio. We just need 1 or maybe 2 performances from my Heat over there and we shall be set for year #2 with the trophy.

Oh btw, if someone hands me my ass in such fashion LB did to Tiago, I would go into hiding myself as well lol!

I'm trolling man lol.. don't take this to heart! But it isn't just ESPN.. At least TrollsCenter (SportsCenter) I try to avoid as much as I can, in all honesty.

Good series so far. Let's see how it goes back in San Antonio. We just need 1 or maybe 2 performances from my Heat over there and we shall be set for year #2 with the trophy.

Oh btw, if someone hands me my ass in such fashion LB did to Tiago, I would go into hiding myself as well lol!
    Lol, I know you are. You warned us all in your previous post. The wound is still fresh though, so give me a break! Lol. I believe Miami will need to win at least two in San Antonio, but hopefully they won't get one!

You already went into hiding after Game 1.

Zaggahamama.. buddy, I see you down there in red! It was about time I get butchered among haters man.. What took you so long? LOL

In all seriousness, long time we don't do this man. How are you?

Lol, no! Nah, I am all right. I am just disgusted with our performance. Despite playing terribly, we were still in the game; then we completely fell apart in the fourth. I am just so angry and disappointed.

I knew we would turn the ball over more but not that much. Several of those turnovers were unforced to boot!

I feel bad for Danny and Kawhi because they played so well, and the rest of the team couldn’t reward their effort and great play. Charles and many analysts like to say how the young guys don’t play well during away games, but it was our veterans that were terrible. We can’t expect play that great from those two all the time, so it would have been nice if we could have come out with a win. I mean Danny went 6 for 6 including 5 threes! Despite not shooting the three-ball well, Kawhi played out of his mind on the boards. He is also playing as great of defense as one can possibly play against the best player in the world. Tim shot 3 for 13. That is HORRIBLE! I don’t know why he isn’t backing his defender down! DID HE NOT WATCH HIBBERT IN THE LAST SERIES?!? I know Tim is not as big as Roy, but Tim has been successful when he does back his defender down instead of shooting those stupid fadeaways. Then there is Ginóbili. This is the worst he has ever played! This entire playoffs he has been God awful! Yesterday he couldn’t even dribble the damn ball! I said before the series started that the series would be dictated by how well Manu and Wade play. Our best player, Tony, shot 5 for 14. It was an embarrassing effort all around.

It sucks even more considering how terribly LeBron played. He won’t play like that again, so yesterday was a great chance to come out with a win.

We are coached well and have veteran players, so we BETTER come out tomorrow and play with a vengeance!
    well said and you pointed to the 2 underperfomers perfectly

And I have intentionally avoided ESPN since last night, so I don't have to be reminded about the damn game. I will probably still watch Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption, but that is it.

Lol, I know you are. You warned us all in your previous post. The wound is still fresh though, so give me a break! Lol. I believe Miami will need to win at least two in San Antonio, but hopefully they won't get one!

You already went into hiding after Game 1.
    Nah, I try trolling and messing with you guys here often but between work and wife I really have my hands full.. I'm taking the day off today because of the mrs last night lol

And I have intentionally avoided ESPN since last night, so I don't have to be reminded about the damn game. I will probably still watch Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption, but that is it.
    lmao

Zaggahamama.. buddy, I see you down there in red! It was about time I get butchered among haters man.. What took you so long? LOL

In all seriousness, long time we don't do this man. How are you?
    hurt my back yesterday and have been sleeping most of the day

took a muscle relaxer and have just been zoning

yes, so what, a block....the idiot should have laid it in put a lil arc on it your not allowed to block those...lol...he deserved to have that blocked...is it ok to follow through and make good contact on the players shoulders though...if thats the case i would block lbj's shots and follow through EVERY TIME!

i'm glad bball22 thinks the games are being called decently...maybe i'm just bias but i think the whole game got turned into that route because of not calling fouls on both ends...then they call the non shooting fouls only to make it look like their calling some on the heat...

yes, so what, a block....the idiot should have laid it in put a lil arc on it your not allowed to block those...lol...he deserved to have that blocked...is it ok to follow through and make good contact on the players shoulders though...if thats the case i would block lbj's shots and follow through EVERY TIME!

i'm glad bball22 thinks the games are being called decently...maybe i'm just bias but i think the whole game got turned into that route because of not calling fouls on both ends...then they call the non shooting fouls only to make it look like their calling some on the heat...
    Sorry to hear about your back man; I hope you get better soon.

And we all know you are biased. I'm impressed the colors red, black, and white don't give you nightmares lol.

Lmao. I just like to approach games the way coaches and teams should approach games, and that is with no excuses. There is no denying our terrible play; and if we only rely on the referees to help bail us out, we don't deserve to be in the Finals to begin with. If the Spurs are a championship team, they need to be able to overcome any bad calls that may happen (within reason, don't get me started on the 2006 playoffs against Dallas).

Sorry about your back man. Were grilling those burgers too stressful for your back?

thanks guys

i actually have chronic back issues but deal with the normal day to day spasms, etc

but like once or twice a year i wrench it out and i'm either down for a day /day and a half up to 5 days/week

moved a real heavy couch saturday and the next day just moving clothes from washer to dryer is when i tweaked it

i actually made the burgers while in pain nothin stops me from my nom noms lmao

so i'll miss the gym at least today...icing it right now

good point bball about not using anything as an excuse.....i was real disappointed in the bigmans offense..thought he played good D and on the glass...ginobli just was stinking up the place

lets get 3 straight

Just in case I don't make it to this site in time before the game, I will wish my Spurs good luck; and GO SPURS GO!!!!

ok grizzly i wish em luck too and i hope nothing happens to lebrons ankle or bosch's ankle tonight i love them both soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

max?

u feelin good?

2013 NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat-lebron-james-crying-nba-funny-photos.jpg

"i didnt foul........wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Now i'm gonna run down the court and stomp

2013 NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat-.aaa-lebron-james-funny.jpg

2013 NBA Finals: San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat-b2d89e0a.jpg

Theyre doing it again....miami traps and scrapes and pummels the guy with the ball .....no call! Then get ticky tack fouls called on the other end!

Should be spurs up 16 not just 6

shameful and ridiculous and the heat dont deserve the trophy from last year cuz thats how they got it last year!

WOOOO!!!!! Oh my god, I loved that! I loved how the fans mocked the Heat fans' chant to the White Stripes too. It is insane how quickly shit changes. First they kill us, then we kill them even worse.

I am going to marry Gary Neal and Danny Green.

I am going to marry Gary Neal and Danny Green.
    wow lil gay but

a win is a win is a win

guess i got the 30 spread i wanted after all...goes to show how much better of a team they are

Yeah, we definitely can't expect threes to go down like that the next game. There were too many offensive boards that we allowed in the first half, so we need to clean that up. If we win the next game, then we will have an extremely great chance in taking it. I will enjoy these two days though. It will be great to force back-to-back losses for the Heat too. Everyone thinks its impossible, but we will see about that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lebron-james-crying-nba-funny-photos.jpg 
Views:	22858 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	140103

"i didnt foul........wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
    Lmao. That's hilarious.

Yeah, we definitely can't expect threes to go down like that the next game. There were too many offensive boards that we allowed in the first half, so we need to clean that up. If we win the next game, then we will have an extremely great chance in taking it. I will enjoy these two days though. It will be great to force back-to-back losses for the Heat too. Everyone thinks its impossible, but we will see about that.
    only one day no play

we missed a few easy buckets in the first half as well and then the mauling traps again were allowed but yes the 16 3's made a huge difference

if duncan and ginobli arent gonna b offensive at least grab some boards and hit green , leonard, and neal for the 3 ball or open jumpers

only one day no play

we missed a few easy buckets in the first half as well and then the mauling traps again were allowed but yes the 16 3's made a huge difference

if duncan and ginobli arent gonna b offensive at least grab some boards and hit green , leonard, and neal for the 3 ball or open jumpers
    I know; I was including the morning and afternoon of Thursday too. Yeah, there were several easy layups that we missed. I didn't think we would stand a chance with our Big 3 playing this terribly.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Man the spurs look legit

The heat look like they are on empty

south beach max where r u???????????????????????

bball

their asking predictions for how many games on espn2

i like your rule ...u have to predict BEFORE the series

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

bball

their asking predictions for how many games on espn2

i like your rule ...u have to predict BEFORE the series

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ
    Lol, I know. What were the results? I wonder how many of those voters would have picked the Heat in 4 or 5. Dumbasses! It's funny that now I am all about watching ESPN, lol.

south beach max where r u???????????????????????
    He went into hiding under the guise of being busy with work and the wife.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information